Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Tales

Dragon Tales

a part of “Dragon Tales”, a fictional universe by BrokenInk.

A dying King, mischievous creatures, a heir to be wed and three other houses ready to cause trouble. What's the worst that could happen? || Advanced | Remake - Check it out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragon Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Welcome!

Thanks for your interest in this role-play. Below feel free to reserve and discuss characters, ask questions, chit chat and so forth. We don't bite (hard) so feel free to speak to us- we'd love to hear from you! Thanks again for taking the time to check everything out!

Happy writing!!

- Ink&Cap

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:33 pm

This looks amazing and I am very eager to join!

I'd like to have a go at Lord Lacroix’s Son, with FC Darwin Grey... Or the youngest Prince Degray? I'm trying to figure out where he'd look like he belonged. I'll stick with Lacriox!

And then I'd love to make a mythical creature, I was thinking a type of fae who is a 'pet' or creature attached to one of the houses, but whose loyalty is ambiguous. Perhaps she has some nature magic in her, might grant wishes if asked nicely but usually wishes that have some sort of unforeseen misfortune attached. If there's a particular family you think would suit having her attached to them let me know! Or if you'd rather I change her role I'm happy to do so :)

FC Nastya Kusakina. (I'm sorry, she has terrible gifs but the images I think fit the character I'm going for better!!)

Last edited by bombinate on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Yes! Your characters are reserved ^^ I love them!

I could definitely see your fae being a 'pet' for the Kerrigan's, simply because the King is quite greedy and would love to have his wishes granted.

Also, your male character has a dire wolf that Ink is playing so you should definitely message her so you two can work that relationship out ^^

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:18 am

I'd like to reserve the Falkov eldest daughter.

face claim Spencer Locke
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:32 am

@CaptainHooligan, great thank you!! I love the idea of my fae being with the Kerrigans, especially if there's a greedy lord involved. And I'll definitely message BrokenInk, just gotta figure out my dude's personality first :P Thanks!!

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:18 am

BrokenInk & CaptainHooligan; Hello there! I've always wanted to join this roleplay in the past and so glad that it has been rebooted again. :)

I'd like to reserve Degray's Eldest Daughter, please? The face claim that I would like to use is Holliday Grainger. :)

Thanks in advance!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:54 am

Hello! :)

I was wondering if I could snag Lord Kerrigan's Eldest son with the faceclaim of Aaron Tveit.

I was thinking of also possibly reserving the Degray's youngest son but I haven't found a faceclaim yet!

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 am

Ahh it's rebooted! I would like to reserve the youngest Degray daughter with Adelaide Kane as her face claim and maybe stick with her original story? A bastard, Half dragon, half human born?

Also, I would like to reserve the only son belonging to the Falkov with Alex Høgh Andersen as his face claim.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:26 am

I would like to reserve Lacroix's daughter with FC of Lorde
There's something interesting I'd like to do with the story that I'll message the GM about later.
<3

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

Hey Everyone!

So stoked about the current interest in this role-play- y'all rock!

@Iced Fire
Reserved for you! :)

@Sunshine and Whiskey
We are so glad to have you!! Your role is reserved- can't wait to see how she turns out!

@geminiblues
Hello! Most definitely! I have to admit when I saw your choice of face claim I was pleasantly surprised- Tveit is one of my favorite actors, especially when it comes to Broadway plays and whatnot. XD Can't wait to see how you flesh out his character!!

@συιʝα
So glad to have you back with us!! Both characters are reserved and yes, of course. The original story line for her is perfect. :)

@Immayahoka
Reserved for you, dear! Sounds great- just shoot me a PM whenever! :D

In the process of updating the Intro. page now! If anyone has any questions or ideas feel free to voice them here, or toss me (and or Cap) a PM! Super excited to be writing with talented individuals like yourselves and can't wait to see everyone's characters!!

- Ink

'

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am

Cap likey all this reservations and stuff and things.

I'll be here most of the afternoon fixing up my character sheets, so I'm definitely available if you'd like to shoot me a PM to talk characters, relationships, or weather - whatever floats your boat.

Excited to see how everyone all turn out ^^

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Hiya! If it's not to late, I was wondering if I could reserve Falkov's youngest daughter? If so, then I'd love to message the GM later about a possible character trait which I need to double check about before implementing :P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:25 pm

@BrokenInk

I just love Aaron, and even though he doesn't have a lot of medieval gifs and what not I thought he had the right look. Also I love him so much haha!

I think I will also have to snag the younger Degray son with the faceclaim of Max Irons.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostGirl on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Could I pretty please reserve Lord Falkov’s youngest daughter? I want so badly to play a creature but I didn't see any unicorn/Pegasus roles needed. :( That would have been fun to play but the daughter would be fun too! :)

LostGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:00 pm

@Miyer
Hey! Never too late- go for it. :D Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever. Reserved!

@geminiblues
Definitely! I agree with you. :)
Alrighty, sounds good. Toss me a PM whenever you get a chance- since I'll be portraying his dragon we can discuss/flesh out their relationship.

||edit||
@LostGirl
Falkov's youngest daughter has been reserved, but you may try for that role as well if you'd like! If not, there's always the option of creating a character of your own, as stated on the Intro. page. Just let me know! :)

|| Will update the Intro. page shortly. ||]

Alrighty, my fellow writers. I don't know about everyone here, but I enjoy a good chat within the OOC Forum. For me, an active OOC is a successful role-play in general; it keeps everyone talking and usually posts rolling (maybe that's just my thought process).
Anyway! I think we should all get to know each other a little, yeah? Sooo- Anyone watch Netflix? Got a favorite show? Favorite color? Favorite music genre? What aabboouutt.. Favorite role-play setting (era, place, etc.)?
Obviously you don't have to answer all these questions or any of them, really. Just tell us a little bit about you! Cap and I love making new friends. :D Can't wait to hear back from you all!

- Ink

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:18 pm

@συιʝα and Miyer

What age are you two planning to make your characters because as my character is the middle child I will need to choose something in between.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostGirl on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:20 pm

I just saw that she was taken when I was looking through afterwards. Could I make a unicorn creature then? She could be a servant to one of the Falkov children? If that fits in with your idea of course ^-^ I just really wanna be a part of this! It is so interesting!

LostGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello there! I wanted to express my interest in this roleplay. I'd love to reserve the youngest Kerrigan so if I may, face claim tbd currently. I am also interested in playing a female pet dragon who could be a part of any of the houses. I am basing her off of a previous character and so my idea is that her egg was damaged and as a result she is mute and also smaller than other dragons. I would also be open to her being a part of the rebellion. I have yet to decide her facecliam as well, but will let you know as soon as I do!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:46 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I love seeing all the potential chars being updated on the intro page. Those are some good looking families and mythical creatures ;P I'm super excited to start, and I'll try n pm people who I need to discuss connections with tonight! (i.e brokenink regarding the dire wolf and immayahoka about the Lacroix siblings)

I have a whole bunch of fav netflix shows, I won't bombard you with them all. Riverdale and Jane the Virgin do come to mind, as does Westworld... even though that's not on Netflix!! <3

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 pm

@LostGirl
Thank you! Glad you think so. I'm fine with that. I'd say just get with one of the writers' that is portraying one of the Falkov children and discuss- let me know what you decide and a face claim. I'll update the Intro. page once you do. ^^

@SlightlyInsane
Welcome!
Sounds good to me! Once you get your face claims decided just let me know and send a gif- I'll then update the Intro. page. :D Also, when it comes to the dragon I'm not opposed to her being apart of the DeGray House- Lathan doesn't have a dragon as of yet. ^^ It's up to you, though. Shoot me a PM if you'd like!

@bombinate
I am in the same boat as you! Exciting stuff and I'm thrilled to say all the "children" in the Houses have been reserved! Whoop, whoop. Looking forward to your PM, bomb!
I've not had the chance to check those shows out, but I'll definitely have to now. I really enjoyed Stranger Things and cannot wait for the new season. Of course, I adore Sherlock, Supernatural, Parks&Rec- so many more that I won't bore you with as well. :p ^^

Hope everyone is having a good day (night, evening, whatever it may be)! Super excited to start seeing characters rolling in. If you have any ideas for other characters you'd like to make and or are interested in seeing come to life in this role-play, please feel free to voice it! Either here or through PM. Cap and I love discussing things like that. :D

ACTUALLY, Cap and I were discussing bringing in another aspect/group to this role-play. How would y'all feel about Hunters? In one of my character's back-stories I had actually mentioned them, but we just recently talked about dragging them into the role-play itself.

So, Hunters were around when the creatures were first discovered- before they were considered pets and just looked at as abominations. We discussed and thought that the Hunters would be sort of a "pact," possibly made up of a few families who stuck together throughout the years in their beliefs that creatures were, basically, not even pets or anything: more and less just game. We figured it would be made up of only the males in that household. Yada, yada.

What does everyone think of this? Thoughts? Obviously, it doesn't have to be added into this role-play- just a fun, little idea. If anyone has any ideas share them!! I was thinking of possibly making one myself.. It could add some interesting, exciting aspect to things; nothing set in stone, though.

Me when I'm discussing character and plot ideas. Cap's face while listening to me. LOL

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!