Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seasons Return

Reservations

a part of “The Seasons Return”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seasons Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:14 am

Please post any and all reservation requests here. Thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:24 am

Going to reserve my 2 seasons I had of Spring and Summer. Passwords are Hair (I am partial to blondes) and oh it's a tie between loyalty and respectable. I'll go ahead and find my profiles and whatnot so I can get my chars up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:53 am

Everything is currently updated on the main page. We are still looking to fill the role for Winter, as well as the roles for Townsperson #1 and #2, and the Senior Star. I will be posting in the Roleplayers Wanted forum.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:14 am

May I request Senior Star with face claim Makise Kurisu?

Collarbones
Honesty

*edit: I may reserve another but will leave the positions open for now

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm

@Seppoku ~ Reservation accepted, I will update the introduction page now! I'll go ahead and approve her so please try to get her done within the next 3-4 days :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberry Milk on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 pm

Hi there! I've been keeping my eye out for an interesting RP for a while and this is the first one to really catch my eye! I'd love to join if that's alright! My favorite physical trait in a person is their hairstyle, and I like patience as the personality trait.

I'd like to reserve the popular and confident character. I think I'll keep Haruka for the FC as he fits the idea I had for the character pretty well!

Strawberry Milk
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:47 am

@Strawberry Milk ~ I'll put down your reservation. I do see you're new to the site, so as long as you can keep up with the writing styles and lengths, as well as submit a decently-formatted CS, I'll go ahead and take a chance on you. Please don't make me regret it :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:23 pm

I am sure you'll do fine. If you need any assistance just ask okay?

Lol Kura we all had to start somewhere after all. And Milk might be new to the site, but he/she could have been roleplaying for longer. That's what happened with me when I joined this site. I had already been roleplaying for 10 years when I joined this site.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberry Milk on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Thank you! I appreciate the chance! I've been playing DnD for a long time so roleplaying isn't very new to me in that aspect at least haha. It's been a while since I've joined a written roleplay like this. I have roleplayed in chat forums in the past, but this bigger format is a little new. I'm excited to give it a shot though!

Thanks for the offer, Zodia. I'll definitely reach put if I get stuck somewhere. Still kinda figuring out how to navigate this site.

I've found the coding tips page on the site that offers that nice tutorial for the coding used on here so that's been a lifesaver for sure.

Strawberry Milk
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabu on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Edited-

May I reserve Winter but possibly change the FC from Kojou to Tsukasa Eishi?

My favourite physical trait would have to be eyes. For personality, I'd say open-mindedness and a good sense of humour are equally important to me.
Last edited by Gabu on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gabu
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Oh no worries about coding. It's definitely not my strong suit but I still enjoy roleplaying.

Edit- Welcome Kabu, his season is Winter, but yeah I am sure you'll get reserved lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabu on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Haha oops, I fixed it, sorry

Gabu
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:47 am

@Zodia195 ~ I'm aware, which is why I'm accepting the reservation. I'm just also making it known what the expectancy for this roleplay is, as previously stated in the rules as well.

I would like everyone know that we have tried numerous reboots (we being Zodia, CutUp, and myself) of this roleplay in particular but have yet been able to follow it all the way through, whether through my own fault or other participators. I did recently just got back into the site after an extended break due to real-life issues that were occurring, and this is the first roleplay I'm participating in since said break (which was about a year or so long), so I may be a bit rusty writing-wise, seeing as I haven't really written since taking the break.

@Strawberry Milk ~ like Zodia said, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, whether it be in the Questions and Answers forum, a PM to either myself or either of the GM's, or through the chat box in the bottom right-hand screen (this only works if the person is online though). CutUp generally isn't available for that option, and I'm not sure Zodia is either, but if I'm online, I usually have that open for communication as well. We're more than happy to answer any questions, whether it's about the roleplay, posting, formatting, or anything else you might be wondering about. You could look at the previous reboots on the RP using this link here for inspiration or guidance on the style of writing and formatting posts. This link can be used by anyone who wishes to references the previous RP(s) for inspiration or information. They didn't progress very far, but you can possibly get ideas from them.

@Gabu ~ I'll accept the face claim change and reservation and will update the introduction page right now. I'll also refer you to my previously posted response to @Strawberry Milk, as well as the above information posted in this post itself.

~'.'~'.'~UPDATE~'.'~'.'~
We have one more role open for the taking. I would like to leave it open for another 24 hours to see if we can get someone else to fill it. Once that 24 hours is up, anyone who is willing/wants to pick it up that can handle more than one character is more than welcome to reserve and portray the character. The open character is as follows:

Name | Age | Gender | Romantic Interest | Face Claim

Sarcastic and Aggressive Character/Role 2*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
15-19 | Female | Saeko Busujima
OPEN

~'.'~'.'~EVERYONE~'.'~'.'~
Please reference the following links for the following reasons:

Questions and Answers for all questions and answers.
General Conversation for general conversation from now on (i.e. things pertaining to the roleplay or sharing information or ideas)
Character Relations to post your characters opinions on other characters in the RP. This will be updated tonight at some point, but will not include all characters since not all characters have been filled/submitted/finalized. My recommendation is to wait until it is finalized and all characters are submitted, that way so as to avoid confusion and issues with formatting. The coded skelly will be completely ready for copy and paste formatting as soon as all characters are submitted and finalized.
Non-Player Characters (NPC's) to post all NPC's that will at least somewhat regularly be referenced or utilized in your posts or others. Simple information only is required.
Little Facts for basic information on the town, humans, stars, seasons, and general information that may possibly be necessary for the plotline.

Also, I will include a link here to the original RP that Zodia, Cutup, and I got the furthest into for reference or information if anyone wishes.

Apologies for the long post, but hopefully everyone read the necessary parts pertaining to them :) Let's all have a good time and follow this roleplay through fruition! <3

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 am

Hmmm, I won't take that last char since she is getting paired up with my boy lol. I try to avoid playing couples in RPGs. Hopefully we'll get a bit here.

Gabu, one more thing to make you aware of, the Seasons have a shared house and Kura and I have decided to pick the 2nd house option I posted in the General Conversation thread. Feel free to use the link that for your char profile. Actually, no, let me just post it here really quick- Shared House link

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 pm

The following role is now available for anyone currently in the RP that can handle another role. Please ONLY take this role if you can handle it. If it is not taken within 48 hours by anyone at all, I personally will take on the final role. The role that is open is as follows:

Sarcastic and Aggressive Character/Role 2*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
15-19 | Female | Saeko Busujima
[b]OPEN
[/b]

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:45 am

Alright, it's starting to look like I'm going to have to take up the final role. I start a CS tonight and tomorrow. Please move all discussions to the other forums from here on out. Thank you.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:22 pm

It's beginning to look like I may have to reopen the roles of Winter and Role #1/Popular and Confident due to inactivity from Roleplayers @Gabu and @Strawberry Milk. I will give them both 24 hours to respond to my PM's, despite it already being over the 24 hour response period. I will post in 24 hours on what happens, but neither roleplayer has been online in more than 48 hours so it's starting to look like I will have to replace them. If anyone has someone they can ask to join, it would be greatly appreciated as I'm already playing three characters and will be stretched too thin if I take on a 4th or 5th.

Thank you.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:33 pm

I've contacted one player I know who is pretty reliable. Only thing I am worried about is she generally doesn't like 'pre-planned' love interests, so she still may not join. I am going to ask another GM to make an announcement in her RPG though since I am in that one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:03 am

Unfortunately, due to inactivity and inability to respond to Private Messages, I have been forced to remove @Strawbery Milk's, and @Gabu's reservations. I have reopened and updated the Introduction page for the following roles:

Name
Age | Gender | Attraction | Face Claim
Element | Pet | Enhancement | Music
Status/Player

*Note: All characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Face Claim are up for negotiation on their given Face Claim.
*Second Note: All Characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Role Name (I.e. Spring, Summer, etc.) are required in order to begin the RP.

Winter*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
Appears 16-18| Male | Shy and Sweet People | Tsukasa Eishi*
Water | Rodent | Increased Smell | Strings
OPEN

Popular and Confident Character/Role 1*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
18 | Male | Haruka Nanase*
Open

I will contact @Seopukku and see if they know of anyone who may want to join. @Zodia195 did offer to take up another role if necessary, but I would rather attempt to find someone else so as not to overload her with roles. As soon as we fill these two roles, we can begin!

Thank you for your patience.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:03 am

Unfortunately, due to inactivity and inability to respond to Private Messages, I have been forced to remove @Strawbery Milk's, and @Gabu's reservations. I have reopened and updated the Introduction page for the following roles:

Name
Age | Gender | Attraction | Face Claim
Element | Pet | Enhancement | Music
Status/Player

*Note: All characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Face Claim are up for negotiation on their given Face Claim.
*Second Note: All Characters with an asterisk (*) beside their Role Name (I.e. Spring, Summer, etc.) are required in order to begin the RP.

Winter*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
Appears 16-18| Male | Shy and Sweet People | Tsukasa Eishi*
Water | Rodent | Increased Smell | Strings
OPEN

Popular and Confident Character/Role 1*
[url]TO BE ADDED[/url]
18 | Male | Haruka Nanase*
Open

I will contact @Seopukku and see if they know of anyone who may want to join. @Zodia195 did offer to take up another role if necessary, but I would rather attempt to find someone else so as not to overload her with roles. As soon as we fill these two roles, we can begin!

Thank you for your patience.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!