Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch's Garden

Witch's Garden

a part of “Witch's Garden”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

With their kingdom in turmoil, can a small group of peasant heroes save their land from a deadly evil poised to destroy everything they've ever known?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch's Garden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Witch's Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Witch's Garden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Witch's Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

can i have the swordsman? cant make the character today, but if you reserve it for me ill do it tomorrow.
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I apologize, though reservations aren't allowed. I'm pretty sure this won't be popular enough to get to that level, so I'm sure that the swordsman will still be open tomorrow. If not, I'll make some more spots.
This is a first come, first serve basis, good sir!

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

can the swordsman be cursed by the witch to have a Leopards head (im going for the guin saga look)
like in this
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:0,s:0

copy and that paste that to ur browser

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Ehh. I'd like to see your character and how the leopard's head would fit into the character...
Otherwise, an intesting proposition. Now, a reminder, only the BEST character submissions will make it in. This is an advanced literate roleplay. Good luck.

Oh, and congrats, flickery. Scientists for the win.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Therei submitted the character, hopefully it gets accepted as is, i work on it for two hours (thank cervious for the formatting idea.)

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Uh.. Is it just me, or is your profile empty besides two sentences?
... o____o

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

no it has a jpg attached... -_-;
the jpg has everything....

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello, hello! I was wondering how many characters there were going to be... I keep checking back at the main page for this RP and each time there seems to be more character slots being added. ;) I'm looking forward to this... I like the whole fantasy, semi-medieval world. Huzzah! Now all I need is a steam-punk roleplay. XD

So.. I hope this starts soon. I need a character out for revenge!

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah, found it, Axel. I'll look over it soon - leopard, yus, because peoples keep making characters when Kit_Kat is, and then she has to start over xD
So I think that's all we'll have. *phew* We can start posting ...
Eh, you can start now if you know what you're going to do. Have fun.
*wanders off to do more work on the RP*

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Sorry for the delay. I have posted my character sorry if her knife picture doesn't show, use your imagination if you can. Looking forward to posting on here with all these amazing people. I am very proud to see how this turned out, Lurelle came up with the idea I came up with the name. I know not a lot to brag about. Can't wait to see the story evolve. Happy posting!
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Okay, guys. You ready? We're just about reaaaaady to staaaart...
Remember! Post length MINIMUM is 250 words! <--- without it, it's not considered a really literate roleplay.
Maximum is INFINITY!
Let us begin! And... I guess we're all waiting for my slow self to start? I don't know, is that traditional? Anyways, here we go.

By the by, this will be the single forum for questions or concerns. Also, alerts for when you're leaving, because otherwise this just won't work, with everyone gone mysteriously all the time. Unless a second one is really needed. I would like to thank and welcome some of our older buddies from another RP (which, by the way, should still be active =D). And also welcome all of our new-and-sure-to-be-awesome-friends. We will get along EPICALLY.

Let's get this show on the road, shall we? Oh, yes, and I like the tavern idea. Let's do that.
Last edited by Lurelle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Cool! Only two more slots left to fill... Sorry for my horrible spelling/grammar in my character. I don't have time to fully look it over. :P Maybe tomorrow... Will the characters all be meeting in a small village or something? Ooooohhhh, how about a tavern? I should like that... XD

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Submitting a character soon! Hopefully he's good. If not, I will take denial with grace. Besides, perhaps you want to RP with some players outside your other RP, Lurelle. Haha I've kinda come up with the eighth ability, if that's okay. He can see the auras (souls) of the people around him. Not quite telekinesis, but... well, you'll see in the application.
( ^ carlantrus from pokestadium.com.)

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Haha, kinda glad yours isn't the telekinesis one, solamente_mismo, because I just submitted mine for that. I hope he's good, I've been working pretty hard on him; never quite had a character like him.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 am

He could not be more perfect, Er... Solamente AND N!ghtmare.
You've both been accepted, and with that, I believe we begin our story!
*is so happy this one is doing so well*
T~T

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 pm

:]! Yes, I did not expect this to start off so soon! I mean, generally it takes most roleplays to take at least a couple of days to hit the Activity board, this means this is doing really well!

I noticed though that around 3 posts were made by the same person in one day so far, I'm not likely able to post that fast (once a day perhaps?). :/

Nonetheless I like our cast of characters, very diverse! Looking forward to see how they interact. ♪~

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Is this still accepting?

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Ah, yes. I love diversity in characters. It makes for so much fuuuuun~!
I'm not sure if we're accepting anymore =/
You see, it's very hard for me to say no to people who join xD
Because it's a natural instinct to have them join! (my other RP had 52 people because of it ...)
Eheh, I think most of our slots are filled. However, if you can make the best darn profile I've ever seen ever, I shall reconsider.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I'll be posting in like, 12 hours. :] Hello Higurashi.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!