Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infected

Infected

a part of “Infected”, a fictional universe by LittlexVamp.

Seven children are taken from their home during the night. They spend the next 13 years in a Goverment agency, injected and tested. One day, they have had enough... (NEED SCIENTIST)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Infected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Infected"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Knowledge is knowing a tomatoe is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Infected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 am

Can I please have the second child? Or one of them. I don't mind the number. XD

Also I was going to ask about the abilities, I wish to know abilities which don't actually aid fighting are okay? As in something like Premonition. Are we only aloud one Ability? That's fine if we are, just making sure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 am

May I reserve child 3, with a water related ability (and minor mutational side effects)?

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 pm

May I please reserve child 4? (:<

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

CHild number 5 please,a nd hi silver, again.And your intro gave me the idea of a Neko! And yeah, could you answer Tabris' question, because then ill have my neko control an element too, probably darkness. Or light.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Ah! She's following me!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Oh, that's all five children done already...hem, that sucks. I'd like to be first runner up for a kid if one of the people decide the can't do it or for some other reason leave, if that's possible.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

No im stalking you! Lol just kidding. Or am i?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Might I reserve a different experiment, of which the children help escape? If at all possible, I think it may work well into the plot...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm

XD Maci and Silver you're both stalking me!

We need some scientists. :(

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Well, they could be NPCs. But I guess I could make the creature form from a scientist...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

So, are we ok to post up characters even though the five kids wer already taken? The way I've got my character set up in my mind, he could be either one of the kids or he could be another one of the other experiments. I'd rather not be a scientist if I can help it.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

OMG everyone is making a shy character. I based my character on being shy, and her picture, ugh.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 am

I've submitted my Character. I hope you like him. I can change the ability if you want me to, since it's not really the fighting type.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 am

O_O Too many questions.. okay...

Question 1.
Any ability is fine. As long as its not like... OMG I TURNED IN2 GAWD AND KAN CONTROL EVERTING. But anything you want to come up with is perfectly fine.

Question 2.
Any character can be posted up. The five kids are just what the story revolves around, so any experimentees are loved <3

Question 3.
We DO need scientists, even a kind hearted one who helps the kids is fine with me.

Sasori - Yes, thats fine <3

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 am

LittleXVamp wrote:Question 1.
Any ability is fine. As long as its not like... OMG I TURNED IN2 GAWD AND KAN CONTROL EVERTING. But anything you want to come up with is perfectly fine.

D: Aw damn, that was gonna be my power. Joke XD

If you need scientists, I can make one now? If you don't mind me having two characters?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Sent a scientist. Don't worry about the technical difficulties. We can wait. Anyone who's not going to be patient. Then you've got me to deal with. *stare*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Tabris: O RELY?! IT'S ON! *stare of impatience*

...ah, I kid. I can wait.

On a side note, I think that your scientist might provide I vital role to my own character...partners, perhaps?

EDIT: never mind, partners wouldn't work. Your character is too young and has only been on the project three years. However, perhaps he could be one of the only ones to talk and listen to JJ...maybe even get some secrets about the serums...just a thought.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:48 am

Good =.=

^^

Yeah, I made Kaoru to sort of be a insider and friend to the experiments. I would have gone with my usual insane, sadistic, totally evil scientist. But I thought...let's leave that for later. I can always make him if you really want a mean one.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 am

Hm I don't think I've tried roleplaying a scientist before.. *wears fake smarty smart glasses* Lets see..

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!