Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”, a fictional universe by Fatalfrost.

The year is 4013 and Civilization has begun to decline. People have begun to feel the loss of their finances. But one man is offering a prize of 10 million dollars to whoever wins his tournament. Can you become the King of Games?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

hey can you reserve a harpie deck for me and I have custom cards I'll send for approval

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Only if you promise to actually use good grammar this time. That means capitalizing the beginning of EVERY sentence and peoples names

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes, I promise I'll type it in a word processor just to be positive.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Alright, sorry to call you out on it. Just one of my biggest pet peeves

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

No, thank you for poining out it helps me to get better at this.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 pm

I have a few questions:

How do we decide the order the cards come in? Last time I did something like this, I used a random generator, and sent the list that came out to my opponet

How are you deciding the match ups, if not many people enter?

and what about the general forbidden list? Or is it any card allowed? (Besides The EGC's)?

If i join, I'll take a six samurai deck, cuz that's what I use.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

We have to use the forbidden list right? I've been working on my deck so far and that's what I've been following
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Ya follow the current forbidden/limited card list. In regards to your other questions a random generator would work great but as long as people didn't make themselves draw best cards right away we wouldn't need one. But post a link to it here anyway and we will try using it. And the match ups will be decided by me based on randomness such as rolling a dice or something.

Ill reserve Six Samurai for you

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

hey can I change my deck I found one I like better its my level up deck sorry about the last second change

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

ah, I have two more questions:

1: What are our Life point values? i've seen it very from 4 to 8000

2: What is your policy on synchro monsters?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:45 pm

1: We are going to go with the 4000 LP rule so the battles don't drag out too long

2: You can use synchro monsters or any kind of card you want, you can even use Xyz monsters as Hirochi is doing. I'm not sure I understand your question

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Does anyone use the apprentice system, by any chance? I wouldn't mind taking someone on outside of the RP, if you guys do.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

whats the apprentice system

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:11 pm

indeed what is this system of which you speak? XD

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

...i'll take that as a no.

The apprentice system was originally designed so people could play Magic, the gathering, around the world. However, some smart guy made a a patch where you could play Yu-Gi-Oh instead. It's a free system, you download, install the patch and, BAM, all the yugioh cards are there, and you're free to make whatever deck you want, and play against others.

You have to manually destroy the cards you're self, so it's based on trust, but yeah, It's pretty fun

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 pm

could you send me the link

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

post it here. I'm more interested in Magic than Yugioh tho

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

you're more intrested in magic, but you made Yugioh? Makes no sense

heres then link I got mine from:

http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/apprentice/index.shtml

I'll take any of you on anytime.

follow the instructions though, except the crap about the mIRC and signing up with a leaguse, that's optional.
it's kinda complicated at first, but it gets easy really quick

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm interested in both of them just Magic slightly more. I made a Yugioh RP because its easier than getting a magic one going lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!