Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sin or Virtue?

Sin or Virtue?

a part of “Sin or Virtue?”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

Sins and Virtues have been betrayed by the angels and demons as they grew jealous of their powers. Confined to a safety zone by God and the Devil can the sins and virtues learn to get along? OPEN!! TWO ROLES REMAINING!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sin or Virtue?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sin or Virtue?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sin or Virtue?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sin or Virtue?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Can I reserve the Faith virtue?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

alright so i filled out all the character info and then my computer said invalid name, when i went back to correct it allllll my other info was gone, i will gladly type it up somewhere OTHER then that initial sign up place, i can do it here or in a message to you, just let me know! ;) but i want to reserve Charity please!

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I feel incredibly curious about this Roleplay, mind if I Tag along as Either Courage or Temperance?

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 pm

If you don't mind I would like to make a character for Wrath.
Also while looking for pictures I found one that would work perfectly for Gluttony's true form: http://lefteyeonthemedia.files.wordpres ... -demon.jpg
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

@ Cryredbloodtears: certainly its reserved ^^

@Ryoko: Ack thats happened to me before!!! Its so brain stakingly frustrating! BUT then I discovered if you press back on the internet tabs instead of the site back button then all your info is still remaining to be submitted again :P
As for the character, I have it in pending just with no information? perhaps type it up on word first then copy and paste it into edit on the charrie to see if it works. If not sure can post it on a new topic Characters. ^^

@Firewind: You may have both if you feel up to it!

@GamerX: Sure thing, and wow! That picture is actually perfect!!!

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Well I think I'll take courage because I think that That's the more melee type oriented to my thinking.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Can I reserve the Greed spot I will have my character up soon Ignore this, I might join though but don't count me on just yet.

Actually Yeah I'll join, I can juggle four/five RPs

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

Actually could I have the Sloth role I have a perfect character =]

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Could i Reserve the Justice role?

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 pm

added my character but couldn't find an avatar Pic. Hope I still get accepted though!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raenef on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm

nope nevermind sorry.

raenef
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Submitted a Pride Character, I tried to base his character around his sin as much as possible.. and look forward to looking down on almost every other character.

@Clearly Insane: I hope you dont mind, but I made him have a interesting in Sloth. He does not understand the motivations behind her.. inactiviness so endeavors to understand them, he hates not knowing things. If you dont want that I can change it easily.

Edit: @GamerX: I was thinking of doing Wrath just because of the cool pics. When I think of Wrath, I think Fire, Anger, Warrior. Like this for example: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cpxjfuky4VI/TZtkwbOSMUI/AAAAAAAAAoU/LyB2FZj1dgA/s1600/Avatar.jpg
Or
http://images45.fotosik.pl/825/f59faf5d510ad066.jpg

Just my two cents :) Good luck with yours, I cant wait to see it.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 am

Can i please reserve Hope?
I will make character sheet soon.
You Duh Sexy xD

Elena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

HunterOrdo: I read your character and I couldn't help but go "Awe", no I don't mind him having an interest in Sloth. This is going to be interesting.

Edit: I've edited my character I noticed she was a bit overpowering? So, I gave her a different power that befitted her if you want me to change it I will do so.

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Omg omg yes. Can I reserve envy?
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm

May I reserve Greed?
Two guys in a dark alley circle each other like hawks readying for the kill. The first one pulls out a penknife and opens it with a flick of his wrist. The blade sets in with a click.
-"Alright, Shirley," he taunts, "Let's dance."
Guy 2 sneers as the icepick flashes in his hand: "Put on your red shoes and dance the blues."
There is a block of awkward silence. Guy 1 finally says: "I was being metaphorical."
Guy 2 replies: "I was being David Bowie."

Doxology
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 pm

This looks like its gonna be a fun roleplay. I've submitted a character for temperance.

silver7122
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I got my character for Wrath up and awaiting approval.
I hope you all like Brant Stalin a much as I liked making him. (If he is accepted that is.)

Oh and I found a good Full Power form for Pride if the person that chooses him wants to use it.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3468_n.jpg

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!