Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titan: Relaunch

Teen Titan: Relaunch

a part of “Teen Titan: Relaunch”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

We all know the story of The Teen Titans, a team of sidekicks led by Robin living in the heroes shadows. No more, now they must rise up to be Earth's primary defense in a time of immense darkness, deceit, and deception.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titan: Relaunch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Teen Titan: Relaunch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teen Titan: Relaunch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Teen Titan: Relaunch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm

I can't wait till this relaunch launches! Hope we fill a lot of spots. I'll get my Tim done as soon as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 pm

This seems awesome, deffinately gunna work up a character app for this. What are your feelings with picking a cannon character you haven't already outlined in the introduction?
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

hey can I reserve beast boy

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 pm

id like Raven if you dont mind. =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 pm

SHOTGUN wonder girl....hahaha

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Emotionless, Raven is yours! I went ahead and approved your profile, but if you could finish the history and such. Remember this is an alternate universe created specifically for our RP so if you want you can alter some details.

Also you can have more then one character. Sweet and Jack I reserved both roles for you! I know you two will do amazing, everyone really. Special shout out to ZeroTolerance excellent character.

Bromander Shepard, can I call you Bro xD. Also it depends on which cannon you want, just ask, and I'll tell. I'll let you use mostly any cannon really, I just want the plot for now to focus on the Titans. We can have people connected and involved in the JLI but as of now there really big picture guys like I said in the plot synopsis.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Haha you can deffinately call me Bro lol and I think I'm actually just gunna make a home brew character. I'm a MASSIVE Superman fan, i mean I've even got a kryptonian tat lolol but since Supes is dead and you are Superboy I may just make up my own character. Would you mind if he's Kryptonian?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Haha Alright then Bro. So a new character, no existing cannons. Well remember I said you could do both. Kryptonian tat haha, Well as of now there's been no "new Krypton" arc and what happened to Kandor is a secret. :P So as of now I won't be allowing Kryptonians, but when I bring them in, you'll be the first to know.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Well I was going to make a Phantom Zone escapee. Tell ya what, I'll shoot you a quick pm of his history and you give me the yay or nay.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Count me in. Reserve me for Cassandra Cain.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

All Right Jay! Reserved! Can't wait for her CS, I can tell this is gonna be an interesting! And Remember Originals are welcome! Also Bro can't wait for your character either. :D

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 pm

okay, so the cannons we take are supposed to have our own little twists right?

2, after im done with raven ill be making an original character if thats cool.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

It's advisable that you add your own little twists to them, to make them more interesting and give them a unique flavor. But you can keep them relatively the same if you want.

That's fine, I can't wait to see your original character. I'll be making an original myself.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite-Tiger on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Hiya! I'd like cyborg please!
i'll make a sheet tommorow >.<
Just drifting through the waves of life, trying to find the marble in the sand.

Elite-Tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Alrighty then!!! Yes! You can have Cyborg, get the profile up Asap. I'm marking you down as reserved for Cyborg. Nice to see ya here Elite btw xD.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Raven is done, ill start my original sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 am

I can't wait for this thing to kick off! So we're just waiting on those two character sheets right??

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Nice original emotionless!!

Three actually. Starfire, BB, and Cyborg.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Sweet! So any ideas as far as story yet? Like how everyone will meet up or anything dude?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!