Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones

Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones.

a part of “Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones”, a fictional universe by ZeroTolerance.

In the war to decide the thrones true heir, take up arms and pledge your fealty to one of the major houses at war to determine whose claim to the throne is most just(Closed).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Clash of Kings: A Tale of Thrones.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

As soon as I clicked on this, I waited for a Tyrion joke of some kind. Was not disappointed once I glanced at the tags.

I probably won't join in since I'm lazy, but as an ASOFAI fan, I wish you luck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

I think I died a little bit when I saw this. I'm actually working on a pre-GoT rp. This however, has made my day. I will hate myself if I dont find some way to join in.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Tue May 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I found an online resource for those looking to create their very own coat of arms.
http://inkwellideas.com/coat_of_arms/free-version/

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm

I'd like to resrve a spot in either House Greyjoy or House Lannister.

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lind on Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 am

Awesome. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this. I'll start designing my character posthaste.

Lind
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Don't wait too long to get your characters submitted.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

I'll submit a character and see how it goes.
-melle[darkesthour]

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Can I create a character with a non warfare class and warfare class like a lord/knight, artisan/sellsword or would you prefer to keep them separate.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Vizcious wrote:Can I create a character with a non warfare class and warfare class like a lord/knight, artisan/sellsword or would you prefer to keep them separate.

Tell me how you would integrate it into your character and I may consider it. You do realize the entire point of the lord class is to get others to fight for you if you so choose?

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Vizcious wrote:Can I create a character with a non warfare class and warfare class like a lord/knight, artisan/sellsword or would you prefer to keep them separate.

How about this...I'll let your character start as a knight or whatever they want, but what happens to your character throughout the course of the roleplay is completely out of my hands. It's entirely possibly for a knight to acquire great land and wealth become promoted in their service, but he/she has to prove theirself of course. Fair enough?

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm

I didnt wanna abe a lord or knight that was just the first think I thought of. I was thinking more along the lines of waterdancer/duelist combined with artisan class like woodworking, blacksmithing, tinkering, alchemist, or other craft skills.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm fine with that. The artisan/whatever class is open to anyone.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!