Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Avengers 2.0

The Avengers 2.0

a part of “The Avengers 2.0”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

While the Avengers are out catching Loki once again, their children have been called in to catch a new villain named Lithium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Avengers 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Avengers 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Avengers 2.0"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Avengers 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat May 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Can I reserve the child of Thor (female)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Of course (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Damn just an hour or so too late lol Would've totally been up for Thor's kid. Oh wells. I'll deffinately be reading this to see how it turns out. I'm sure it'll be awesome ;]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:31 pm

You can still compete for it. Just send in both your characters and I'll check them out (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 19, 2012 5:35 pm

haha naah I wouldn't do that. She got it first :] I've Rp'd with Reapergirl before though, she's really good. She'll do great. I might be down to be a second sibling if you'd be interested in that. Seeing as how Thor has had more than a few love interests from Jane Foster, to Lady Sif to Amora the Enchantress it would be easy for a second child to be out there but it's up to you. Your rp after all :)

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Count me in! Can I take a female child of Tony Stark? :D

Depending on interest I would be up for doubling up and taking on a male as well to balance things out.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Ooooooooh! Can I reserve captain america's male child

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm

I mean it depends on how many people I get for this. I'll PM you tomorrow or Monday to tell you how I'll decide though. I mean it is true and I might change it so that Thor is the one with two kids instead of Tony Stark.

And sure to both reservations

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat May 19, 2012 5:42 pm

How do you feel about someone playing as spider-man or other marvel heroes? Spider-man has always been a solo act but he's been known to team up with the avengers on numerous occassions. If you're going to to do teenage superhero thing, why not follow DC's lead as they did with YJ.
Last edited by ZeroTolerance on Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Sweet sounds good, let me know ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Ahh thanks Bro c:

And I was planning on using Jane Foster

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Can I reserve the last female and make her Stark's other child? Or would you prefer his other to be male?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Zero: This is more related to the movie than the comics. Sorry.

Kay: The females are all taken.

Bromander: If that is what I decide, your character would be male?

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

You know Hawkeye and Black Widow arn't a couple right? She marries Tony Stark. =/

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat May 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm basing this on the movie guys. I've never read any of the comics, so sorry if this isn't %100 accurate.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah, he'd be male. If you decide to go ahead with it I'd like to throw a few pm's to and from Reapergirl so we can set up any sort of relationship that may or not be there between the siblings. I was thinking of having him Sif or Amoras son which would be cool since Reapergirl's is Janes daughter. Half siblings like their father. Hopefully they'll get along better than Thor and Loki though lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

I hate when some kid sees a movie and is all "OMG I am making a RP of this!" and has no idea about ANY of the non-movie related details, and makes an abomination of fan-fic garbage. Im sorry if this offends, but honestly..how hard is it to read a few wikipedia articles at least?

If you knew ANYTHING about the comics before making this, then you would know that Zero there CAN have Spiderman, as he IS a memeber of the Avengers these days. As is a whole buncha folks not seen in the film. Hell, what about Pymm? He is kinda important.

If you wanna make a RP about something you know little about, why not let people that DO know more help fill in the gaps?

-End Comic Nerd Rant-

Sorry.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey in Riot's defnese she DID use the film as her copyright reference source effectively giving everyone viewing the rp prior knowledge to the fact that the rp will be based off the movie and not the comic books. That being said these characters all have deep and rich histories in the canon verse and you can't really expect someone to learn enough to satisfy the fanboys with a few wiki articles. If it helps look at this as an alternate universe thusly allowing Black Widow and Hawkeye to have a child and so on. Hell DC and Marvel are notorious for alternate realities so cut Riot some slack. I get the frustration, it pisses me off too but let's not flip Asgardian monkey shit and wait to see if she actually makes a mistake.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah that is a rant :)

I havent seen the movie.

Let me know if you make an rpg based on the comics, not that Im an expert (like ol' nox there) I have read (downloaded) the first 5 or 6 avengers comics.
Last edited by WadeJackel on Sat May 19, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!