Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 25th Hunger Games

The 25th Hunger Games

a part of “The 25th Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Before everything happened in the books, there was the Twenty-Fifth Hunger Games. This time however, there is a huge twist - the tributes have to live together for nine months before the Games themselves. {Literate RPers only, please.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 25th Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The 25th Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 25th Hunger Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Here's our Tumblr page.

Room One: Cloud Deverell and Magna Aerosta!
Room Two: Yossarian Caulfield and Emberly Byrne!
Room Three: Tanager Rollo and Stiletto Switchblade!
Room Four: Niles Bayou and Emosa Polijin!
Room Five: Zyker Lintsy and Diomache Rayn!
Room Six: Reutruse Haervic and Pip Pypin
Room Seven: Tyke Delfino and Aristata O'Rourke!
Room Eight: Marvelos Strong and Mildred Tarzia!
Room Nine: Gavril Scythe and Solara Brinx!
Room Ten: Keeth Diggett and Ashe Besra!
Room Eleven: Scipio Hardin and Saffron Lockhearst!
Room Twelve: Lor Pellet and Malia Fox!

Here are you room pairings, and your room itself! Each bedroom has two double beds, a small sofa, a small arm chair, two wardrobes and a vanity table with a mirror, and even though some rooms may look smaller than others... imagine them bigger. Each room has an en suite bathroom. Anything else I've missed, just ask.
Last edited by Imagine That! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: The 25th Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

May I reserve the district ten girl? :)

Forest Green.
Last edited by Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 pm

may i reserve district 4 girl? Purple? Please?

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I sent you PM about reserving dist. 6 girl! (just thought i'd post here, too, just in case someone else wanted it!)

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Ok, I wasn't interested in a Hunger Games RP (I don't know that much about the story ^^;;) but I just saw Ed Westwick in the list of FCs! XD Can you reserve him to me? :) And my favorite color is Green. :3
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Hot pink is pretty fantastic, and even more so if I could reserve Dist. 2 Girl, Katerina Graham.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 pm

District 1 girl.
Yellow

Thank yew!

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

May I reserve district boy 11 please? Blue is my ultimate fave among the colors.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Dee, I love you xD

Haha anyways Blue... sdkjasj Orange.. Excuse me uh that means may I reserve the female tribute of D7. *Cough cough*

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

May I reserve district five girl? Willa Holland. Yellow.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 am

Everyone has their characters reserved <3

I've also PM'ed everyone back that did!

Sorella, Kyrie, Alx - Lovely to see you :D

Dora, and you! Long time, no see!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 am

Dee, I will try and write up my charrie tomorrow before my friend comes over. I am dead tired, it's almost three in the morning and I need sleep! D:

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am

Don't worry sweetie :) Get your character up when you can!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 am

I'm adding in a section to the character bio, just so you know.
It's going to be underneath "other", asking how you feel about being chosen for the Hunger Games, and a Gif with your expression upon hearing your name.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 am

Can I nab Tyler Posey? Looks good, Dee :D

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 am

Dee, I can't sleep because spiders are invading my room so I think I will work a bit on my charrie >.> I wont post it until I get some sleep and am able to revise it properly though.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 am

Of course you can, Throne :) He's reserved for you!

o.O YOU HAS SPIDERS TOO? I had one last night! Scared the crap outta' me.... Had a panic attack, and mum told me to, and I quote "fucking shut up." I was like, how rude.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:55 am

I had two spiders in my room.. Was was there for about a week.. it was fine he was chilling in the corner not moving and then he brought a little buddy along.. So I got big brother to come and destroy em! :'D <3 and then I was all happy happy and then an hour later I look up.. Guess what the fuck is there? A FREAKING SPIDER! >.< I was like NOOOO and then when I went to bed and got all settled the thing was moving fast and I was like O_O Why do they move when big brother is asleep..? Now I have no clue where the mo fo is and it scares the living hell out of me.

I just wanna go to bed in peace without worry.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 am

It's the fast moving that scares the crap out of me! This one literally sprinted across my floor. I hate spiders... I wouldn't sleep with one being in the corner of my room, haha! That would panic me!

Btw, if anyone knows of anyone that would be interested in this, especially the male slots, or would be willing to take another, go for it :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am

I'll do Taylor Lautner! XD Yay taytay!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!