Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

a part of “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

We all love a superhero story! Their lives, their powers, their relationships... But, what about their children? Do we love the hell they're put through? Their lives? Well... let's find out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Hey can I reserve a Super-Abomination?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm

May I pwease reserve a super abomination?

Puppette
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Actually I'd like a Villian, if thats ok.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Oh my gods, this looks awesome! I'd love an abomination or villain, maybe both if that's okay with you...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Um, this looks super, uber amazing. Seriously. But I was wondering, is there any specific work-limit? I mean, like how much is necessary to write each reply (like do you want at least 2 paragraphs or just don't care if it's a couple sentences or something?). I mean, is this a literate RP or something just random and minimal? ^^"

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 pm

This looks pretty cool. Can I have a sort of anti-hero? You know, the ones who are questioned if they're good, up until the last moment where their decision can sway either way?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm

can i reserve a super abomination please?
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey! Could i make an abomination?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey, I was thinking of making a normal teenager, a runnaway who somehow found her/his way into Nalliv. Who maybe looks a bit like one of the "Abominations" who was lucky enough to escape in the past... I don't know, I'm a bit obsessed with the concept of a normal kid who gets caught up in this mess. Because this idea (uhm, the roleplay idea, not my idea... without parenthesis I would seem so vain...)is sorta brilliant ^^"

Oh, and since this character may not be welcome, and if they are, it'll be hard to incorperate them at first; I would like to make a brainwashed-super please

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 am

This sounds awesome! I'm going to make a character sheet for a super-abomination if that's alright?

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 am

So cool! I think I'll make a super abomination. Of course, if you need more villians or staff I am willing to play more than one character.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm

i will take a super abomination or villian one ? about the villian tho do i have to be brain washed

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 am

Wow, I wasn't expecting this many responses! xD You can all have as much as you want -no limit to how many you make/take, just... try not to overkill on the amounts you make. Be sensible with it.

@ TheBouquineuse: Of course you can do that! It would add to the plot! Though if it's just a regular human, he can't really develop powers in the future, unless a villain suddenly makes a weapon to give powers to a person. Though, I'd rather that didn't happen.

@Beach-Born-Boy: Adds to the plot, sounds like fun ^^

@Spectrum : I'd rather it was a paragraph at least. I don't really want any text-talk or simple one liners.

Otherwise, everyone can do what they want! I'll post here if there's any characters getting rejected and why they are getting rejected. Nothing stopping you posting again but with improvements ^^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 am

Hey i edited my character, I'm sorry I missed a lot of detail, i was trying to get it done in between my work periods so i did'nt have much time to go back and check, sorry for the inconvenience, BTW I was thinking, since I'm having trouble with my character's history, I thought that TheBouquineuse can have the look-alike of my character, 'the one who escapes', because it would give me an idea for a history and would help, give his character a start off. Only if you both agree with the idea?

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

I guess that's more up to the TheBouquineuse on that. I won't accept it yet, just to see what they say, but let me know afterwards what you think ^^ I'll go take a look at your character ^^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 am

i was just wanting to ask does y super have to be brain washed in to catching other supers i was thinking of just making someone wh does it for money like a super hunter or something i will make his character sheet and you can tell me if its ok

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 am

That would be awesome! You should go for it -though that's partially what a brain-washed super does. He could be a staff member of the institute, though it could just be his job is to catch the supers :)

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 am

@Tonks: Is there anyway you could add more details to Felix at some point? I really like the character, but I'd love love love more details :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 am

Right o Lucky I'll get on it! (sorry about the late reply been drifting around for a while :P)

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!