Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dangerous Deals

Dangerous Deals

a part of “Dangerous Deals”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Three kids in high school want more then they have, but are they willing to sacrifice lives for it? When they have the chance from an evil demon, all they need to pay in return is a human body. Will they go as far as murder to keep their desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dangerous Deals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dangerous Deals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Dangerous Deals

What would you do for popularity? For beauty? Everything you could ever want...?

And how far would you go to keep those Desires...?

Redwood High School is just like any other high school. Filled with harsh bullies, uncaring teachers, and all the cliques. The poor and the rich attend there, the ugly and the beautiful... judgment swims everywhere, and most of the kids there have the lost the hope of ever being on a pedestal, of being noticed by the others, of becoming that one kid who was remembered for being rich or being known, for being so pretty or so handsome. Once in a lifetime does the chance come to any teenager across the world, and now, three lowly kids are given that chance.

No one expected to find a demon residing in an old mansion that suddenly seemed to come to life. No one expected this demon to grant wishes, and give anyone whatever they wanted. And certainly, no one expected to ever have to pay for their desires... in blood.

Now, three kids have what they want. One is the most known kid in school, another is the most beautiful thing anyone could lay eyes on and the last has all the money they need to become the center of attention. But this demon expects blood, and will keep his contract binded until he gets when he wants. And the worst part is, these kids have no idea how far deep they are getting themselves into. If they can't pay up by certain deadlines, they become servants to this demon's whim forever. And the deadlines are becoming shorter and shorter as time passes.

Are these kids willing to take more and more lives just for the sake of their greediness, or will they sacrifice themselves and stop murdering others to pay for their own mistakes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters: Taken and Available

The Demon: Reserved for Pie c:

The Teenagers:

#1 Teenager: Reserved [Female]
Desire: Beauty and Attention

#2 Teeanger: Open [Male]
Desire: Money and Attention

#3 Teenager: Open [Male or Female]
Desire: Popularity and Attention

Victims of murder will be NPC played by the four roleplayers of the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheets;

Code: Select all
[b]Basic Information;[/b]

[size=150]"Your character's favorite or personal quote here."[/size]
[size=85]
[b]Name:[/b] First and last
[b]Age:[/b] Teenagers must be between 16-18.
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian, Asian, ect.
[b]Role:[/b] Are you a teenager?
[b]Orientation:[/b] Bisexual? Gay?
[b]Status:[/b] Do you have a companion?
[b]Best Feature:[/b] What makes them so special?
[b]Desire:[/b]

[b]Appearance;[/b]

A picture here. Anime or real, though I prefer good drawings or real life. Need help finding one? Come to me.

A paragraph describing your character. Include hair color, skin color, eye color, height, weight, body build, fashion sense, makeup use, ect. Must be at LEAST 5 sentences long. I am more likely to accept your character sheet if it has quite a bit of detail.

[b]Personality; [/b]

Describe your character's personality here. Include how they usually are, what they act like when they are sad or angry, include things they enjoy doing and things that irritate them, all that stuff. Everything about them is important. This paragraph must be at least 6 lines in order to be accepted.

[b]Likes;[/b] At least 5

[b]Dislikes;[/b] At least 5

[b]Hobbies;[/b] At least 5

[b]History[/b]

Here, type a summary of your character's past. A childhood event, some events that make them who they are, anything that stands out and gives more insight on their back story. This must be at least 6 lines.

[b]Extra[/b]

If you have anything you want to add, here would be where to put it. Theme song, ect.
[/size]
Last edited by DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dangerous Deals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Hallow. I found it :3 And I luff it :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Yay! :D It makes sense enough? :3

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Yupper, Crystal clear :D I'll start a character tomorrow, I've already got an idea pinned down :3 It shall be lovely.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Lovely, lovely, lovely! :D You always make outstanding characters.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 pm

If you have trouble finding a Male later, send me a PM!
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Aww, you so sweet, cupcake :3

-legasp- Arha! I know you! James stabbed Vincent's eye out and Vinnie retaliated and cut off James tongue like...forever ago! back in 5ive... good times... XD I missed you :D

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm surprised a female hasn't come along yet ;_ ;

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Perhaps because of the odd hour the game was started :l I shall make an RP-ers wanted post soon, if you wish :3 We can afford to be really picky since there are only a few spots~

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 pm

-w- You're right. I should of made it today instead of last night.

Hm, alright c: I have a friend who was also interested, so maybe she will get in on it.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Eh, this way we get less noobs, I suppose :3

I'll wait and see how that works out before making one then :3 I'll do it sometime after I finish my chracter :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Right! Oh gosh, i really miss 5ive. That was so fun, watching people just break down and tear each other apart.... <3

It's GREAT to see you again! I KNOW you were familiar!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 pm

:3 It was a beautiful thing X and I tried to start it again, but it just wasn't the same without you :(

:3 It is!

(lol, I can't join a roleplay anywhere without knowing at least one of the players these days XD It's a small on-line world :D)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 pm

I would've joined again, but i couldn't find it. :c I would totally jump in now.

And i'm glad that i made the RP a little nicer. ;u; I missed you guyssss. : CCCC

But still, oh gosh it's so good to see you.

(It really is XD I know a couple of those people)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Pieeeee message me plz? o:

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 pm

So I'm thinking we are going to just do us 3. We need to decide how to start out and stuff o:

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Perhaps a bit of us in our daily lives (at the same school? May or may not know each other, even.) Then the Demon finds us and we make the deals and then the next day suddenly something happens?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Alright. Here is what I'm thinking.

In the beginning, Aiden and Regina know eachother. You know, not real close friends but they sit at lunch with other kids at a table, have a few classes together. During this day, Cuspin will follow them around and pick them out as his next victims. He observes their behavior, studies what they seem to envy and who they don't like. Then, either that night or the next day which could be a Saturday, he ends up luring both of them to his lair or the woods possibly, together, and that's where they decide to make deals with him. Do you think it would be good to have them do it together? They might be more inclined, I'm sure we want all the characters to interact together instead of them doing their own thing by themselves. Perhaps Cuspin thinks two people getting him meals will be better then one.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 pm

That sounds really good!

I like the idea of Aiden and Regina being friends, not close friends who hang out, but just friends - talk sometimes maybe, work together in class when they're forced to have partners. Haha.

I really like this plan. :) And how's about you, Pie?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 pm

She read it and told me that it sounds good :D So shall we make some posts of them just... going into school, a normal day?

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!