Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rising

The Rising: Q&A

a part of “The Rising”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

ROLEPLAYERS NEEDED. Big Brother has forced society in submission, those who dare to think are eliminated. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Rising: Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 am

Because no question is a dumb question, I have created a board dedicated a board to Q's and A's. These questions can range from anything from what's the colors of the rebellion flag (white, red), to anything pertaining to limits or expectations of a post, or any details of the plot you hope to detail in your posts just feel free to ask. If you prefer discretion, shoot me a PM - if you dgaf just post on here.

Our first submission:

Q: What kind of music is playing at the festival?

A: Well it'd probably be similair to project band genre. Since within the rebellion musical talent is so rare, the very few musicians there are they are all sorts of genres compiled into one. There are performers, probably playing some upbeat soft rock meets post apocalyptic grunge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Re: The Rising: Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 am

Epic question! I too was wondering what kind of music you'd want to be floating around the festival:3
I dig apocalyptic-grunge as a genre tho xD
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue May 14, 2013 5:41 am

Yay, my question was a submission! :D Maybe I can give another..

Is it only gonna be Mr. Bojangles in Utopia after they leave? That'd be boring. And who's idea was it to leave him in charge? :P Sounds like a terrible idea.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue May 14, 2013 5:04 pm

thebagel264 wrote:Yay, my question was a submission! :D Maybe I can give another..

Is it only gonna be Mr. Bojangles in Utopia after they leave? That'd be boring. And who's idea was it to leave him in charge? :P Sounds like a terrible idea.

Lol!!
Well maybe Kat will stay behind, and you two could create some kind of event at Utopia to report to Luis when they get back!? :O I dunno tho, just throwing stuff out there!! hehe

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

So, utopia is in the forest, right? How far out are they allowed to go? Well, I mean are they even allowed to go that far, and how far would be "advisable"?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri May 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Q: So, utopia is in the forest, right? How far out are they allowed to go? Well, I mean are they even allowed to go that far, and how far would be "advisable"?

A:
Utopia is located in a forest land, the tunnels within the mountains along Northern California and Oregon border. There is a lot of lush nature, beautiful waterfalls rivers and deliscious berries to eat. The mountains were once called Cascade Range. Some people are hunters among the people, and hunt bears, elk, deer, even moose for their families and there are some women who scour herbs and plants or fruits that are either used for cooking, as a snack or for medicinal remedies. Most people don't wander to far, but the Rebellion doesn't have too many specific rules.

Q: Is it only gonna be Mr. Bojangles in Utopia after they leave?

A:
I've been thinking and I believe it might be helpful is Bojangles came along so that someone could undo the electrifying anklets on the girls. Lemme know y'all.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 pm

RPGRosa wrote:Q: Is it only gonna be Mr. Bojangles in Utopia after they leave?

A:
I've been thinking and I believe it might be helpful is Bojangles came along so that someone could undo the electrifying anklets on the girls. Lemme know y'all.

Ah that's a great idea!! Forgot he was the resident techy. :3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Good, cause that'd be boring if it was only him. See, he will get a bit of action ;) That sounds good, getting the anklets and stuff.

What did you think he was? Just some goofball who dances with girls who could easily kill him? Nah, he builds a few things too. ;) Now just how he's gonna join that... I know Drew and Conner were reading the plans and stuff, but he doesn't know anything about the plans. How could he get to the girls? :P

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Fri May 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi sorry about delay in response, been pretty hectic here haha. I will have a post up soon though. *still giggling for some reason over applesauce*

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Ah, don't worry about it. The wait wasn't too bad, I had a bit of applesauce in the fridge. Dunno what makes it so funny, but guess it is :P

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Mon May 20, 2013 9:15 am

Sorry! I will reply very soon!! ^^;

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Mon May 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Shoot, just a question that I think is worth asking... well, how long is this night gonna go on? I mean, I like it, but they must be getting antsy at the Detention Center ;)

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

I think the RP is moving along at a nice pace, and you can tell from everyones post we are wrapping the night up now.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue May 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Yea, that's true. I'm just impatient :P Buuut I think I can wait now ;)

Do you think two rifles mounted to an ATV would be... impractical and not have much of a purpose besides a cool factor?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!