Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corolla Hills

Relationships

a part of “Corolla Hills”, a fictional universe by AmbrosiaVAC.

In realtively small-town suburban California, one would not expect a lot. Unfortunately, in reality, what is found in small town California is the exact opposite. Welcome To Corolla Hills, the strangest town in the country. Certified.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Corolla Hills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Here you can post your character(s) relationships with other characters in the Roleplay. All you have to do is PM the other writers here, propose your idea, and work it out. If you don't recognize some of the names here, it's because those characters are currently WIP and will be approved shortly.

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF of your character here[/img]
[size=150][u]Character Name[/u][/size]

♥= Crush
♥♥= Romantic Relationship
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

[b]~Alexandra Auditore:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Anastacia Price:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Frederick Wilson:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Greyson Auditore:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Haley Brennan:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Jack Losk:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Jayson Goldsworthy:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Jonathan Auditore:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Joseph Sarinelli:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Rayna Sokolov:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Sarah-Jane McMullin:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Summer Montogmery:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Sofia Sarinelli:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Sydney Halter:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Teddy Wilson:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

[b]~Zac Shields:[/b]Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character[/center]
Last edited by AmbrosiaVAC on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

~Alexandra Auditore:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Anastacia Price:
"I've made mistakes in my life, I can admit that but they do't decide who I am."
I had a child at the age of sixteen, I lost my mother during the same year, I have had a lot of shit that has gone on it my life and I get when people say it makes them who they are today. But, it wouldn't be any different if I still had my mother or I didn't have my beautiful daughter. I still would have gone to Princeton, I still would have gotten my law degree, I still would have had a nice life. But, my daughter just makes it even better.

~Frederick Wilson:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Greyson Auditore:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Haley Brennan:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Jack Losk:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

☺ ☺ James DeSilvio: (♥♥)
"Business and romance do not mix. I have to remember that."
Yea, James and I are close, I mean I'm his lawyer. You kind of get close to lawyers when you have you. You know, in case anything happens at his restaurant or bar and he gets sued. I'm there to get his ass out of any trouble. *chuckles* He was my first real client and I'm really glad he gave me a chance. But, after a long time you begin to feel... stuff, like emotions. And it very strange, I shouldn't be having feelings for a client. I just need to hide them and hopefully they finally go away... after almost two years.

Jayson Goldsworthy:
"I don't have a problem with her"
I don't know much about this girl other then she's close to Rayna. Sorry, that's all.

~Jonathan Auditore:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Joseph Sarinelli:
"He's really sweet."
Joe and I aren't exactly friends, but I don't have a problem with him. He's sweet to me and in return, I'm sweet to him. But, it is strange because he's Rayna's ex and Summer likes him... Awkward.

☺☺ Rayna Sokolov: ☺☺
"Are you kidding?! She is like the unofficial god mother of my daughter and my best friend. Of course, I love her."
We go way back and when I say way back I mean ten goddamn years of being friends with each other. We bonded over the similarities of our homelives when I first moved here from Russia and just got closer and closer to one another. And when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter she was the first one who told me she would be there for me 100 percent which was exactly what I need to know. And in return I was always there for her no matter what it was, it could be that beast of a step mother she had, people messing with her about whatever, heartbreaks she went through. I didn't care we had each others backs until the end. Of course we lost touch when I moved which I was sad about but once coming back to Corolla we reconnected and I'm really glad she did.

~Sarah-Jane McMullin:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Summer Montogmery:
Best babysitter ever."
Summer is the person I always call when I have to work all day or if I have a meeting with someone r even if I want just the day to relax and have a me day. She is the first person that comes to my mind. I mean, I could call Rayna but then who would I go out with?... Exactly. But, back to Summer, she not just a good babysitter, she's also a good friend of mine and she kind of reminds me of myself when I was her age. Man, I sound old...

~Sofia Sarinelli:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Sydney Halter:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Teddy Wilson:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Zac Shields:
He is very attractive... Have you seen him?"
I don't really know much about him except that when I go to the beach or to the bar I sometimes see him. And he close to not one, but two of my close friends; Summer and Rayna. Other then that, I don't really know much.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Alexandra Auditore

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

Alexandra Auditore: ☺♥ | What can I say? I love myself.

Anastacia Price:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Frederick Wilson: ☺ | ...Is it strange that the first word that comes to mind to describe Dr. Wilson is 'adorable'?

Greyson Auditore: ☺ | We're family, and as much as Grey despises the name it won't stop me from loving him any less as a brother.

Haley Auditore-Brennan: ☺☺| Leigh's my best friend, almost like a sister. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jack Losk: ◑ | He's new here. Doesn't look like much of a business man but he seems to know what he wants in a way. The rugged exterior coupled with the constant smell of booze and all.

Jayson Goldsworthy:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Jonathan Auditore:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Joseph Sarinelli: ☺ | Joey's kind, and sweet, and funny, and... hell, he's just an amazing person. I'm glad to count him as a friend.

Sarah-Jane McMullin: ☠ | Really, what the hell's her issue? So she wasn't born into the same family as me. How does that make me evil?

Summer Montogmery:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Sofia Sarinelli:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Sydney Halter:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Teddy Wilson:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Zac Shields:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Haley Auditore-Brennan

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Alexandra Auditore: ☺☺ | Alessa's my sister through and through, blood related or not. I'd never trust anyone as much as I trust her.

~Anastacia Price:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Greyson Auditore: ☺ | Grey is family, and I've always been taught that loyalty to your family comes before all else.

~Haley Brennan: ♥ | Seriously, I'd snuggle myself if I could.

~Jayson Goldsworthy:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Joseph Sarinelli: ☺ | Joey is the kind of person you can't hate. I mean, he's just nice all the time. And he never seems to have any downside to him. If I ever get sad, you know the first place I go.

~Summer Montogmery:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Zac Shields:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character
Last edited by AmbrosiaVAC on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Sofia Sarinelli

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Alexandra Auditore:

~Anastacia Price:

~Dante Sarinelli:
Dante is the brother I talk to about parties and alcohol. Why? Because like me he enjoys the whole party scene and I know with him I won't be judged.

~Frederick Wilson:

~Greyson Auditore:

~Haley Brennan:

~Jack Losk:

~Jayson Goldsworthy:

~Jonathan Auditore:

~Joseph Sarinelli:

Rayna Sokolov:
Ray is the sister I never had. Don't get me wrong, I love all my brothers (most of the time) but it's nice to have an older girl who I can go to for advice. I'm good friends with her little sister Talia and more often than not we'll crash at Rayna's house after a night out. I've even got my own key. So yeah, I really love having Rayna in my life. She's gorgeous, has a great fashion sense and isn't against buying me alcohol on the odd occasion I need it.

~Sarah-Jane McMullin:
We both seem to gravitate around the same party scene. She's the kind of girl that I know I can have a good night with. Outside of parties though we rarely see her. I would probably say a friendly hello in the street but I wouldn't sit down and have a deep and meaningful chat with her.

~Sofia Sarinelli:
This is me. What do I think about myself? I probably get dragged along by the crowd too much, but in the end I'm always happy to have a good time.

~Summer Montogmery:

~Sydney Halter:

~Teddy Wilson:

~Zac Shields:
Zac works at the beach as a lifeguard, so naturally we see quite a bit of each other.
I would never tell him this, but I think he is a mega babe. Half the fun of going to work is watching him in his swim trunks. I know nothing would ever happen since he's so much older than me but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate his fine body.
Last edited by Issa on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 pm

♥= Crush || ♥♥= Romantic Relationship || ☺= Friendship || ◑= Neutrality || ☠= Hostility or Enemies

Alexandra Auditore:
"Alessa's pretty nice."
Joey has never really had a problem with the Auditores, to be honest, and thinks that any sort of rivalry between the families doesn't really extend past economics and business. That being said, he and Alexandra are relatively good friends, and have known each other for all of their lives- being the same age and having grown up in Corolla Hills, this was inevitable. He doesn't mind hanging out with her in the slightest, that is.

Anastacia Price:

Frederick Wilson:
"He did my braces- got them off a bit ago."
Joey, as a general rule, thinks that Frederick is a nice guy. Sure, they aren't friends exactly, perhaps because Frederick seems so much more of an adult than Joey is, but they can certainly call each other acquaintances, if nothing else. Freddy has never been anything but kind and warm to people, as far as Joey can see, and he admires that.

Greyson Auditore:
"Isn't he kind of badass? I wish I was more like that."
If Zac is the person that Joey idolizes, Greyson is the guy that he would be in comic books and such. As far as Joey is concerned, Grey has the whole arrogant and independent thing going that gets the girls, and Joey rather envies this about him, to be frank. It might be a slightly one sided friendship, but Joey remains oblivious to the fact that Grey only started hanging out with him as a method to mess with the parents.

Haley Brennan:
"Isn't she kind of awesome? I wish we knew each other more."
Haley is technically younger than Joey, but he views her as much more of an adult than he is- most people are, really. While he is friendly with her, and greatly admires the young woman, he isn't quite as close to her as he is to Alessa. Still, he met her through Alessa, and certainly doesn't mind hanging out with the young woman, especially if he gets to watch her work on cars at the Mechanics shop. He thinks it is awesome that she knows so much about mechanics and engineering.

Jack Losk:
"He's new, but I already like him."
Jack is new to town, and so naturally Joey isn't incredibly close to him quite yet, but he is interested in the fact that Jack has been to so many places so far, and in general thinks that he's a rather cool guy. He's been trying to get to know him better, and finds Jack to be interesting. Joey doesn't mind it when he's brutally honest or anything like that, and gets along with him relatively well so far.

Jayson Goldsworthy:

Jonathan Auditore:

Rayna Sokolov ♥♥
"We're still friends."
Joey is glad that the two were able to remain a good friendship even after their break up, because he really respects Rayna and loves her company. They used to date, as one might be able to guess from the previous sentence, and it seemed wonderful. In fact, he can't entirely pinpoint the reason for them breaking up. It just, at least to him, began to kind of drift apart. He kind of blames himself for it, but will admit that he finds it more comfortable to just be friends with Rayna.

Sarah-Jane McMullin:
"I've seen her around, I think?"
Joey and Sarah-Jane aren't really acquainted properly, and he doesn't know her well enough, or perhaps is too good natured, to see that this is partially due to her disliking him. He views her as a girl that he sees now and again, who might have been hired to clean his home before but he can't really remember, and nothing else.

Summer Montogmery:
"I'm glad she comes to the shop so often."
If he's being completely honest, which he usually is, Joey has a rather large crush on Miss Montgomery, and it is in no small part due to what he views as a sweet and friendly demeanor. He never really noticed her until after he and Rayna broke up, but afterwards he started to see her around a lot, and slowly just became enamored with the young woman. Recently she comes around the shop a lot, and the young man can't pretend he doesn't like this. He tends to act even goofier than usual around her.

☺☺ Sofia Sarinelli: ☺☺
"She's my baby sister!"
Of the Sarinelli siblings, Sofia is probably the one that Joey is closest to, and he would sacrifice himself for her without any sort of hesitation. He adored her when they were younger, and continues to be the sort of doting older brother who brags about how talented his little sister is. That being said, he is uncharacteristically protective of her, and doesn't really like the idea of her dating. Not that he'd be able to really scare the guy off if she did- Joey has a reputation for not being able to hurt a fly.

Sydney Halter:

Teddy Wilson:
"I think she's coming around."
As soon as the Wilsons moved in, Joey was naturally curious about them, and really wanted to try and get to know them. Teddy is closer to his age, and he's been trying to get her to open up to him, often pestering her to hang out with him and such. Though he doesn't know how successful he's been as of yet, the young woman appears to be slowly warming up to him, and that only encourages him to seek her out more.

Zac Shields:
"He shouldn't feel guilty."
Joey may seem as though he doesn't notice much about things going on around him, but he knows that Zac feels guilty for leaving just before Joey got really sick, and he hates that. He idolized the guy when he was younger, because Zac always seemed so strong and kind, and that is still the case today. Zac is kind of Joey's role model, if you will, and he used to follow the guy around like a puppy dog. Now that Zac's back, they have a lot of catching up to do, and a lot of lost time to make up.

♥= Crush || ♥♥= Romantic Relationship || ☺= Friendship || ◑= Neutrality || ☠= Hostility/Enemies

Alexandra Auditore:
"She's just too perfect. Something must be wrong."
Of all of the Auditores and Sarinellis, Alexandra seems to be the perfect example of someone who just shouldn't be allowed to be real. The girl is well liked, one of the best dancers in the area, has a loving family, and has all of the opportunities that she can ask for. Sarah-Jane has been watching this girl have everything come easily to her for her entire life, because they're the same age, and this grudge has been building for a while now. If there is one thing that Sarah-Jane dislikes, it is perfection. She can't help but look at Alexandra and think "Why her?"

Anastacia Price:

Frederick Wilson:
"Dentist, right? We don't talk much."
Sarah-Jane and Frederick don't really interact much, to be completely honest. She respects him for helping Teddy and all of that, and knows him through her, but otherwise the two don't have any real relationship. They don't dislike or particularly like each other, or at least she doesn't, and that is perfectly fine for her. She also doesn't go to the dentist too often, because she has better things to do with her money, and doesn't have dental insurance.

☺♥ Greyson Auditore: ☺☠
"This guy's a strange one."
Sarah-Jane saw Greyson as she had every other Auditore, until he moved out and into the apartment right next to hers. She doesn't really understand why he moved to her apartment building, because the place can be a bit of a dump sometimes, but whatever. At first, she would take every chance to make fun of him, calling him the Silver Spoon Baby and stuff. Eventually, though, she actually warmed up to the guy- maybe it helped that he seemed capable of looking out for himself, and because he had helped her home once or twice when she'd had one too many at Omega. Anyway, now they have a sort of friendship, and she can't deny that he's attractive, and a gentleman in a way that almost seems mocking.

Haley Brennan:
"She's not as bad, I suppose."
Now, Haley may be an Auditore, but she does have a few things going for her in Sarah-Jane's book. For one thing, the girl got her degree in mechanical engineering which, despite being jealous of, Sarah-Jane respects. After all, she herself still dreams of being a Biomedical engineer, though she's nearly given up hope. Besides, Haley works at the Mechanic shop and is good at what she does. Thus, Sarah-Jane isn't entirely sure what to feel about the girl- making her neutral.

Jack Losk:
"He'll hit on anything with a pulse."
Jack may be new in town, but he's already made himself a bit of a reputation for being the new biggest flirt in the area. Being a frequenter of bars and clubs, it is only natural that Sarah-Jane will have met him by now and, therefore, have been hit on to some extent. It didn't annoy her more than it amused her, and she did joke and flirt back a bit, though she hasn't gone past that. Besides, it is always refreshing to see another person who has to work to survive. Honestly, maybe she only likes him because she's getting sick of feeling like one of the only people in the area who are struggling to get by.

Jayson Goldsworthy:

Jonathan Auditore:

Joseph Sarinelli:
"I know I shouldn't dislike him."
Joey is the type of kid that everyone is supposed to like, even if they don't really like him. Sweet, naive, and all the jazz. But Sarah-Jane can't help but dislike him at least a little bit, because he is a prime example of the sort of thing she wishes she could be. He's wealthy, naive, and is able to go to a good school to pursue a degree in something he's passionate about. Envy may not be a pleasant thing, but she can't help but feel it very strongly when she looks at him, and it takes a good bit of tongue biting for her not to be rude to him.

Rayna Sokolov
"Maybe I'm just bitter."
Rayna is another person that Sarah-Jane can't help but dislike, even if doing so makes her a bad person or tells her to be bitter. The young woman, from what she knows, has been raised in wealth and has never really known what it feels like to go without. Now, to be fair, Sarah-Jane doesn't know her intimately, and perhaps doesn't realize that Rayna hasn't had a completely perfect life, but the person she's set herself up to be makes Sarah-Jane jealous. Rayna always seems so invulnerable, and Sarah-Jane hates the fact that someone can do that- can seem untouchable.

Summer Montogmery:
"Works for the newspaper, right? She's alright."
Summer is, in a way similar to Frederick, a person that Sarah-Jane knows exists and respects to some extent, but doesn't really know well enough to like or anything. The young woman doesn't appear to rely on the aid of others, but she still is able to do the thing that she loves, etc. All in all, Sarah-Jane doesn't particularly dislike Summer, and Summer doesn't particularly dislike her. It is an agreement of neutrality.

Sofia Sarinelli:
"She's okay, for a rich girl."
Just like with Sofia's brother, Sarah-Jane can't help but resent Sofia at least a little bit for being able to grow up in what appears to be such an easy life. Still, she has to admit that the girl knows how to have fun, to some extent, and the two go to parties and to the club with each other. They could be categorized as friends, but the sort of friends who go have fun together, not sit and share their deepest secrets. It's a shallow friendship, perhaps, but Sarah-Jane doesn't care.

Sydney Halter:

Teddy Wilson:
"Looks like both of us have walked under a few ladders."
Teddy and Sarah are friends, that much can be seen by those who are on the outside looking in. It isn't just because Teddy is one of the only girls that Sarah isn't envious of, because she's one of the few who aren't flying high in the wealthy class. Teddy has a fiery personality that Sarah-Jane likes, and the two can be fairly true to themselves around each other. Of course, they have their fights, like when Teddy trusts the wrong person again and Sarah-Jane can't help but get frustrated and chew her out for it, but in the end they're still friends.

Zac Shields:
"He's like a big brother to me- just like he is to everyone."
Zac seems to have become Corolla's big brother figure, and it is easy to see why. As far as Sarah-Jane goes, it's because he was a friend of her elder siblings, and so he's always kind of been around. He went off to fight with the military when she was still relatively young, and she respects him for doing something like that, even if she knows it scared her elder siblings half too death. Now that he's home, the guy seems to have resumed the big brother rank for half of Corolla, Sarah-Jane included. Though she may act otherwise, she doesn't really mind.
Last edited by OurStars on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Um you forgot Rayna

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 am

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Anastacia Price:☺☺☺
"My favorite fellow Russian, and best friend,"
Ana and I have been friends for a really long time. I think since Ana first moved here. I mean we instantly hit it off, mainly because were both Russian but we remained friends long after that. I mean we've been through alot together. I was there for her though her pregnancy. She was always there for me, from my dreadful step mom to my many heartbreaks. And when she moved we kinda lost touch, honestly I think that's for the better because she left right before I started spiraling out of control. When she came back we reconnected.

~Dante Sarinelli:♥♥
"Shhh don't tell anyone ok?"
I hate all the things people say about Dante. I admit its hard to be with him especially since we have to keep it a secret. I mean he can be such an amazing guy, I just wish more people could see that. The only down side of our relationship is I dated his older brother first. And for the record I had no intention of dating the Sarinelli brothers, it just happened that way. On top of that I'm a few years older than Dante. I hate lying to my friends, especially Joey but I don't have much of a choice. I mean I know we can't sneak around forever but either I lose him or I keep lying to my friends, either way I don't win. Honestly I just don't want to deal with the drama either. This can really make both of us look bad if we get caught too. I won't say I wish I fell for him instead of Joey, because I don't. I'd still be really screwed up if it wasn't for Joey. But I think without Joey me and Dante wouldn't be together anyway. God, this is so complicated! On top of all this I think I'm falling for Dante.

~Greysion Auditore:
"I don't know what think about him yet "
Well Honestly I don't have a set in stone opinion on him. I mean he seems really nice and randomly romantic but at the same time I know he's like this huge flirt. I'm not sure if I can trust him yet.

~Jack Losk:
"Ok I know this one just wants to get in my pants,"
Look I totally respect brash, people who say what they want, but jeez. He has made it pretty obvious that he is not around me for friendship.

~James DeSilvio:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Jayson Goldsworthy:☺☺☺
"Another one of my best friends,"
Jayson and I have been friends for a little while now. She can be hot tempered, reckless, and sassy but I love her anyway. Jayson is also super loyal and in return I am loyal to her. The difference between me and Jayson's friendship and me and Sofia's is I don't treat Jayson like's she's younger than me. I mean obviously she is but Sophia is like a little sister to me so I'm more protective. With Jayson she makes me take risks and I'm always there when she needs me to get her out a situation. We are almost opposites but it works

~Joseph Sarinelli:☺|♥♥(ex)
"I guess this is that awkward moment when you have to talk about the ex your still friends with,"
Well after my terrible relationship I was really messed up. I met Joey around that time and we hit it off. He was exactly my dream guy; He was funny, sweet, thoughtful, romantic, like I said my dream guy right? And we started dating, honestly theirs no real drama between us because I have no idea why we broke up. Knowing me though, it was probably my fault.

~Sarah-Jane McMullin:
"She really doesn't like me does she?"

~Summer Montogmery:
"She's sweet and were friends, but she doesn't need to know everything about me yet, and vise versa"
Summer is a sweetheart, and I adore her. Though our friendship is complicated were good friends I mean sorta. Well lets put it this way, Summer and I could be best friends but we don't really trust and really know each other yet. Plus we both have serious issues. I mean do I want us to be good friends? Of course. Unfortunately its not that simple and it doesn't help that I know she likes my ex boyfriend and I can't tell her. I mean it might ruin the friendship that we may or may not have.

~Sofia Sarinelli: ☺☺☺
"My second little sister!"
I took Sofia under my wing a while ago. She's a really sweet girl and even though she may not make the best decisions I will always be there for her. She's like another little sister to me. She's also Talia's friend so they tend to be at my house often. They also tend to get alcohol from me. I know that sounds bad. But its better than them getting it from somebody who could drug it or something. So if they wanna get vodka and drink it at my house where they can stay the night, that's a hell of alot better then drinking God knows what with God knows who. Either way back to what I was saying, Sofia has a key so she tends to crash with us often.

~Teddy Wilson:.

~Zac Shields:
"Zac's like my super hot, super protective, super cool big brother/bodygaurd."
I love this guy. Ok, I know he may look intimidating to some, but I swear he is one of the nicest guys I know and her always has my back. He's always defending me, I'd probably love him if it wasn't for the fact that it would be sooo weird now that I see him as a big brother. Also I have a slight suspicion that one of my friends is crushing on him a little. Anyways back to Zac. He's an amazing guy, and if anybodytells you otherwise, well.... forget them.
Last edited by bracefacebeauty on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

Summer Montgomery

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Anastacia Price:☺| I wanna say that there's a good, stable friendship here and I'm probably just being self-conscious or something. I babysit for her on several occasions and I adore her kid. We go get ice cream a lot - and that has nothing to do with me wanting to see Joey - and hang out. Of course, at a reasonable time. I make sure Ana doesn't charge me though. Ana...she's definitely this strong, successful, independent and just powerful woman - the kind of woman my mom would've been proud to see me become. I guess you can say I kinda admire her.

~Greyson Auditore: ◑= | I've seen him around town a few times and...well, let me just put this out there! He's' hot, okay? Probably the best-looking Auditore. Normally, I would have something against people who rarely associate themselves with their family 'cause I'm like, family is family. At least you have your biological one who loves you. But...I don't know, I think I just get him and it's not like he acts like he hates them. So, I can't have a problem with him. I saw him at Omega a few times, I think he was bartending the night of my 21rst birthday. Then again, I was kinda wasted...heehee...

~Jack Losk: ◑= | So, I haven't met him yet. One of my co-workers have apparently...all she can really remember is green eyes or something. Maybe I'll see him around.

~Jayson Goldsworthy:☺ | She's a sweet girl. We're not close or anything, but she's definitely nice and I know for a fact that I don't have a problem with her.

~Joseph Sarinelli:♥| Umm...he's cute, nice, pretty cool..okay, fine. I have a crush on him, there! Can you blame me, people?Look at him, he's adorable sexy!

~Rayna Sokolov:☺ | I love Rayna. She's definitely one of those people I could hang out with and going shopping with. I'd like to say we're good friends, ya know. But you know how some friendships are; you're there, but you're not technically there. I still have a few skeletons in my closet she doesn't know about. I mean, you don't have to tell your friends everything, right?

~Sarah-Jane McMullin: ◑= | I don't really have much of an opinion on her. I don't hate her, she doesn't hate me.

~Summer Montgomery:☺ | Okay, you're crazy. You're asking me do I like myself? Sure, I do. I might want to change things about me from time to time, but I genuinely love myself. I'd like to think that I'm awesome...99.9% of the time.

~Sofia Sarinelli: ◑= | I've seen her around Rayna a few times. They seem pretty close. She and I haven't talked much. I mean, I don't have a problem with her if that's what you're asking.

~Zac Shields: ◑= | Zac's pretty cool. He's helped me with Ana's child a few times and attempted to teach me how to surf. I have no problems with him.

Zac Shields

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Anastacia Price: ◑= | Ana, right? I've seen her a few times around. She's definitely beautiful and she seems like a very nice woman. What can I say? Corolla Hills makes them beautiful

~Greyson Auditore:Symbol Here | WIP

~Jack Losk: ◑= | I've haven't met him...yet. And, from what I hear, I won't like him. Not because he's some asshole or anything, but because he's one of those guys. The ones that sleep around for the hell of it. I promise you, he better not to come around anyone I care about or he and I will definitely be sharing some words. And maybe exchanging some blows.

~Jayson Goldsworthy: ◑= | I've heard of her. She's in high school, I don't associate much with them unless I've seen them at the beach a few times.

~Joseph Sarinelli:☺ | Oh, Joe? That's my little brother. Before I left for the army, that boy was my sidekick. We did a lot of crap together. I think I got him into trouble one too many times. It's a shame what happened to him...ya know, his sickness. I can't tell you how many times I thought about him when I was gone. I never prayed much before, but I always sent a prayer out to the guy. It's good to see him up and back to his normal self. Got a lot of catching up to do, that's for sure.

~Rayna Sokolov:☺ | Rayna is definitely not the girl people keep claiming she is. She's not some Ice Queen, she has feelings. I can't tell you how many times I had to stop myself from punchng someone for how careless they are. Fucking idiots! Ya know, I thought we left the judging and the whole I-won't-get-to-know-you-'cause-I'm-better-than-you shit back in high school, but I guess not. Just a warning: fuck with Rayna and you're dealing with me.

~Sarah-Jane McMullin:☺ | Another one of my adopted siblings. I went to school with her older siblings and used to watch out for her from time to time. I hate that they just left her here alone. Probably gonna talk to one of them about that. She's definitely not that adorable girl I remember; she's grown up. And if anyone even thinks about messing with her, don't be surprised if you happen to break your nose on my fist. It won't be my fault.

~Summer Montogmery: ◑= | I have no problems with Summer. She was a sweet girl and she's always babysitting someone's kid. I keep trying to figure out whose, but she brushes the question off and says its a friend. it's not hers, that's for sure. That child looks nothing like her. But...back to Summer. She's nice. She can't surf to save her life, but that's about it.

~Sofia Sarinelli:☺ | Sofia works with me sometimes on lifeguard duties. We've been switching shifts with each other for awhile now. She definitely knows how to have fun...she should be at her age. She's definitely a ray of sunshine, that one. Nice kid. Another one I will gladly stand up for if someone tries to mess with her.

~Zac Shields: ◑= | Oh, this guy? I don't have too much to say about him. We get along some days, on others we don't. That's life.
Last edited by Sly_Mafia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Greyson Auditore

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Joseph Sarinelli:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Rayna Sokolov:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

Jack Losk

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Fredrick (Fred) Wilson

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Alexandra Auditore: ☺◑ |"I've worked on her teeth a fair few times, and if you ask me - They're phenomenal, really no plaque build up or anyth- Oh right, yes, her personality - Well, she certainly seems very nice.

~Frederick Wilson: ☺ | [i]"What can I say? I'm me and that's that, I guess."

~Greyson Auditore: ◑ | "Hm, my sister's fellow colleague, I don't really know what to make of him, yet, he seems a little, off? I don't know."

~Jack Losk: ◑ | " I don't really know Jack, he's just moved back into town, but if you ask me, he doesn't seem like the sort of guy I would hang around with - Always flirting and chatting up the ladies. So far he's fairly friendly though, so I suppose that's good."

~Joseph Sarinelli: ◑☺ | "Joseph's a nice guy, I hope he keeps trying to befriend Teddy, maybe he'll make her more 'approachable'."

~James Desilvo

~Sarah-Jane McMullin: ◑ | "All I really know about Sarah-Jane is that she's Teddy's friend, she's never come to my Dentistry and I've never had a proper conversation with her so, I'm not sure whether she's good for Teddy or not - I guess only time will tell."

[center]Image
Teddy Wilson

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Frederick Wilson: ☺☺☺| "I love my brother and if anyone ever does anything to hurt him, I will make sure they get a taste of their own medicine."

~Greyson Auditore: ◑| "Although me and Greyson work together, I honestly don't think I've ever had a 'proper' conversation with him."

~Jack Losk: ◑| "The new guy? Sure, he's alright - I haven't spoken to him much but I've seen him flirt with all the girls around here."

~Joseph Sarinelli: ◑| "I don't understand how he can be so happy all the time, it honestly confuses me. We've spoken a couple times but, I don't know, I'm still a little bit skeptical."

~James DeSilvo: ◑☺ | "James is my boss and I suppose we have a good work relationship, he let me work there as a favour to my brother - to get me out the house. He's a little like me, we both have that dark sense of humour and are very straight forward, it's odd that he and my brother are close, I guess, they're so different. Anyway, he's alright in my books and hey, he did give me a job."

~Sarah-Jane McMullin: ☺☺| "We've both got that stubborn, independent streak and that's brilliant but what I like the most about Sarah-Jane is the fact she knows I have some trust issues and usually end up with the wrong people so she'll set me straight - Never hesitating to tell me if she doesn't like who I'm with or thinks they're wrong for me."

~Summer Montogmery: ◑☺| "I like Summer, we're not exactly the best of friends but she's friendly to me and I suppose having a friend couldn't hurt."

~Teddy Wilson: ◑☠| "What can I say? I am my own worst enemy."

~Zac Shields: (♥) ◑☺| "I have a feeling that Zac doesn't quite know what to make of me, I mean, I doubt he's ever met someone so messed up. Although, despite that - I kind of like him? I'm not sure why, it's confusing even to me and I know that he's not the right kind of guy for me and wouldn't ever think of me 'like that', so I won't ever act upon my feelings."

~Dante Sarinelli: ☺☺| "I like Dante, we've become good friends since he moved back into town and honestly, we do have a lot in common, I'd like to think we're close."
Last edited by PatchworkHeart on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Jayson Goldsworthy

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Alexandra Auditore: ◑ | "Un collega italiano. She and I are co-workers and I have absoulutely no issues with her."

~Anastacia Price: ◑ | "I don't know her all that well but I've never had any problems with her."

Dante Sarinelli: ♥ | "Ever since I've met Dante I knew there was something different about him which I liked. I think he's a great friend but I secretly have a crush on him though I doubt he feels the same."

~Frederick Wilson: ◑ | "He seems like a nice guy but I don't know him all that well."

~Greyson Auditore: ◑ | "He's good-looking though I doubt I've actually ever had a coversation with him."

~Haley Brennan: ◑ | "She seems pretty cool but I don't know her on a very personal level."

~Jack Losk: ◑ | "From what I've seen of him he's quite the womanizer so I don't talk to him."

James DeSilvio: ☺ | "He's like a big brother to me though I'm not really big on his protectivness but I'm still grateful for it."

~Joseph Sarinelli: ☺ | "He's cute and friendly so I have no issues with him and consider him a friend."

~Rayna Sokolov: ☺ |"She's my best friend and she's always there for me as I am for her. Ever since I've moved here she's been there so I'm veru grateful for her friendship."

~Sarah-Jane McMullin: ◑ | "I don't know her all that well so there isn't much I can say except that I don't have any problems with her."

~Summer Montogmery: ☺| "She's a really cool girl. She seems determined and I think we may be able to relate to each other on some way."

~Sofia Sarinelli: ☺ | "Another one of my besties. She and I have a night of partying then wake up the next morning and go to school together. "

~Sydney Halter: ◑ | "Pretty cool. I've seen her at Omega a few times though I think I've only spoken to her about twice."

~Teddy Wilson: ◑ |"I like her fiestiness and bluntness. I wouldn't say we're friends but I wouldnt mind at all being friends with her."

~Zac Shields: ◑ | "I know of him but I don't know him all that well but I have no problemse with him."
Last edited by ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

James DeSilvio

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Anastacia Price:☺☺♥♥ | Anastacia was one of the first people I connected with when I moved back to Corolla Hills. I was in need of a lawyer and she was in need of clients. It was a match made in heaven and a relationship that benefited the both of us. As time has gone by we've become close friends and I admit that on occasion my mind has wandered beyond just that and I don't tend to keep it to myself. I know Anastacia is doing her best to keep it professional and casual but I'm nothing if not a determined man.

~Dante Sarinelli:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Rayna Sokolov:☺ | Oh, Rayna. She's definitely a firecracker and I must say I enjoy her company in the way that I would a younger sister's. She tends to get a bit mouthy with me but I can take it and dish it right back. On the whole I'd consider her a friend and someone I'm protective toward even if it's the last thing she'd want.

Dante Sarinelli

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

~Alexandra Auditore:♥♥ | Me and Alex once had a thing, which both sets of our parents hated. An Auditore and a Sarinelli? Heaven fucking forbid. We liked each other, we were attracted to one another and we were even younger than we are now. Of course all things must come to an end and even though I think her brothers want to probably kill me, we can get along for the most part nowadays.

~Dante Sarinelli:Symbol Here | Your character's thoughts on this character

~Jack Losk:☺ | Jack's actually a pretty good friend to have, we're a lot alike and even if he's a bit older than me it only means he's the one who has to buy the liquor, with my mother's credit card. Anyway, he's someone I can probably be my basest self with, we hit on girls, we get wasted and have a good time. I can't get the guy to come surfing with me to save my life but other than that we're pretty tight.

~Jayson Goldsworthy:☺♥ | So yeah, Jayson is pretty cute and pretty young. I can't help but to feel slightly attracted to her, she's gorgeous and Rayna thinks of her like a little sister. So no...just no. Of course I have no impulse control so god help us all.

~Joseph Sarinelli:☺| I love my brother, don't ever let anyone tell you any different. I just might be a bit envious of him, perhaps a bit resentful. I don't know, I mean maybe it's because he's always been treated like the baby boy when it all honesty it was me. I know that him getting sick certainly changed our lives and it definitely reinforced the notion of Joseph as the golden boy. I can't say I begrudge him that, I just wish there was a spot for me somewhere too. Then there's the fact I'm currently dating his ex-girlfriend, which I'd rather just not ever discuss with him ever if I can help it.

~Rayna Sokolov:♥♥ | I really, really dig Rayna. I mean, why wouldn't you? She's gorgeous, funny smart and she doesn't care who my family is. Despite the fact that my family is the reason we have to keep our relationship secret. I may be a lot of things, and I'm definitely not the greatest guy around but dating my brother's ex is probably crossing some sort of line. I know that Rayna would rather just not deal with it and that's fine by me. I know it's not exactly kosher that we're together, but I've had a thing for Rayna from the moment I first saw her and I'm not going to let the fact that Joey beat me to her derail that.

~Sarah-Jane McMullin: ◑| Sarah-Jane is definitely a different kind of chick. You can almost feel the resentment rolling off her in waves, but just because a person might come from money doesn't mean their whole life is a piece of cake. Trust me on that one.

~Summer Montogmery:◑ | Summer seems like a cool chick, I always tend to see her hanging around Joey's job and that probably means yet another girl has fallen victim to his dimples or whatever. Seems fine to me, I'd much rather Joey turn his attention towards another girl than give it back to Rayna. Ever.

~Sofia Sarinelli: ☺|Sofia is my little sister, and while she may have gotten all of the spotlight I can't say I really hold it against her. She is the only girl after all. We're more alike than people think and Even though we're not as close as say her and Joey we still have a pretty tight bond. She knows who to call when she needs to be snuck back into the house or some guy needs to be stomped into the ground cause he looked at her funny.

~Teddy Wilson:☺☺| Teddy and I were fast friends when we met each other, something that doesn't usually happen to either of us. I think we both recognize a bit of ourselves in each other and sometimes it's just nice to hang out with someone who doesn't give a fuck just like you do.

~Zac Shields:☺| Zac is definitely a cool dude in my book, he's friends with Joey too but then again who isn't? We tend be found on the beach building a bonfire and kicking back. He's definitely a guy I'd want on my side in a fight and if he happens to help me and Joey find a way to form some kind of friendship all the better for it I suppose.
Last edited by RubyBlue on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Sydney Halter
♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

Chloe French

♥= Crush
☺= Friendship
◑= Neutrality
☠= Hostility or Enemies

(PM me if you have any ideas!)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!