Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tea House Truce

The Tea House Truce

a part of “The Tea House Truce”, a fictional universe by ShyFox.

The Shimuzu, and the Kobayashi clans have fought for what seems like forever. Will a call for a truce, and an arranged marriage bring peace between the two families or will it be the final coup to finally take out the enemy. Open and Accepting!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tea House Truce”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tea House Truce

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Tea House Truce"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Tea House Truce

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:34 am

Can I reserve the eldest daughter?

EDIT: Oops, sorry. Keep me in mind for later?
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Hello~ May I please reserve the Eldest Daughter?? ^w^/ Thank you~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:45 pm

May I please reserve geisha one? ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Sure thing Sorella, and Sweetiebelle is going to get the reserve on The eldest daughter because, when she reserved she didn't realize I wasn't taking the reservations at that time cause I was not finished making the rp yet.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:53 pm

The Honorable Samurai for me please~
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Sure thing he is reserved for you. ^_^

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:10 pm

By the way ShyFox, was it your intent that the eldest daugher's love isn't specified for the Honourable Samurai, but also possibly any other Samurai under her father?

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 pm

It could and it could be another, I just wanted leave that open to be roleplayed. However I did specify that the Honorable Samurai does have feelings for the Eldest Daughter. You and the person playing her character can determine whether or not the feelings are reciprocated by the daughter.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Yes! I had hoped for that.

Alright, thanks~ Will start with him tomorrow then! Night (at least for me over here) c.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Yes, that will be great. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. And sleep well. It's evening where I am but not late so I understand.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

This caught my attention :3 Could I reserve the Eldest Son of the Kobayshi Clan please? I will start working on him real quick.
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Sure thing Setsugie I look forward to seeing him.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 pm

I submitted my character but it is still in progress, its just that its already 11:30 PM over here and I have school tomorrow.
Tell me if you liked it and if there's anything out of other just tell me and I'll fix it right away! I'll finish my char by tomorrow ^^ Good night!! <3

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 pm

I'll be hopping on this bandwagon. o/

just saying heyo, before digging in to the character sheet.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:48 am

Okay Setsuge no prob, I went ahead and accepted him. Typically if I see you're making an effort to make your character and you send me a WIP with a good amount of work already done. I go ahead and accept the character. Cant wait to see all the characters everyone comes up with.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:49 pm

Finneline, he looks great so far. You have time to finish him so don't worry, I typically reserve a character for about 48 hours anyway. But I went ahead and accepted him since you had already done so much work on him.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:25 pm

Haha, thanks for that. Only left to do the physical description anyway (where I am a tad bit bad at...). Nah. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the day.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 pm

with this I have finished my character hope its alright :3

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:55 am

He looks great Setsugie, also letting you guys know I changed up the Tea House Workers section. I removed one of the Geisha and added a character that is Naoko's son. This coming from the fact that I had someone PM wanting to make a character that was her son, there for I added stuff in her sheet about her son. Unfortunately the person that was going to make this character backed out, but I liked the idea of the character so much that instead of just editing my character sheet for Naoko I added him to the line up for the Tea House Workers. Lets hope we garner more interest in this RP. I may put a thread up in the Roleplayers wanted forum to see if we can pull some people in from that.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!