Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: The Other Group

a part of “The Walking Dead: The Other Group”, a fictional universe by GrimBones66.

In the world of the Walking Dead another group of survivors also escaped the town in Cynthiana, Kentucky where rick also escaped from with his life both groups went opposite directions never meeting and likely they won't.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: The Other Group”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 am

Welp First thing is First, This is where you Reserve your character!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Walking Dead: The Other Group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBallonGirl on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:11 am

Ack, not entirely sure if my message sent because my computer messed up and its not in my outbox anymore. So here I am, wanting to reserve the leader position if at all possible.

My favorite character for reasons unknown:

And Soda

Last edited by TheBallonGirl on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBallonGirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:59 am

The leader is reserved for you !

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deches on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 am

Can I please reserve group member 3? Also my fave walking dead char has to be Hershel: [img][http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/131202015005-hershel-death-walking-dead-horizontal-gallery.jpg/img]

deches
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

May I please reserve the next group member? ^ ^ And my favorite character has to be Daryl Dixon
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Hey, just wanting to know if I can reserve a character? :)

Also, as much as all of my friends hate me for it, my favourite was always Andrea.

Last edited by ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm

@deches if you could fix your image ill greatly appreciate it and ill put u down and please read the rules again you seem to be missing something. Oh and Hershel is in my favorite top fives!:3

@Deathwithin I love Daryl! He's one of top 5 favorites! I'll reserve a spot for u but just like deches read the rules once more I'm also asking something you need to put when reserving a character~

@Vivi I use to LOVE her even though she pissed me off at times I still love her! Ill also mark you down but like the others your missing something.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deches on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Oh sorry, what's a soda GIF?

deches
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Ok, I'm gonna ask the question that may just make me look like an idiot.

By the Soda gif thing, do you just mean a picture our favourite soda drink? (It feels weird saying soda, I live in Scotland and we just say juice as a general term).

For example: Image

If I have just made myself look like a complete dumbass because I got it wrong, please feel free to laugh at my expense.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:13 pm

I just wanted to post my fav characters and I gots two >~<!
ImageImage
Tara & Michonne~! <33

A gif is like the ones i put in this post...it's a moving pic basically but if you cant find one of ur favorite soda then just put the image of your fav soda.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deches on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh okay, I can't find any so um.. Image Oh by the way, you know the Character sheet? I can't understand it on the introduction that well.

deches
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:52 am

Hey!! I have been watching this for a while
I wanted to join the moment it came up but then something happened in 'real life' and I couldn't

Now I know all the roles are taken but I just wondered if you would consider opening another post for me?
Of course I understand if not because I am very late!!!

Heck I can even play A governer-ess type character or an outsider :P

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Unfortunately I didn't find this gem till after the roles filled up but I just wanted to say I'm so excited to see a Walking Dead rp with so much promise :] I look forward to reading what you guys come up with! I'd also like to show you guys all MY favorite character just for fun

2 seasons after his death and he's still my favorite character. I catch myself watching current episodes going "Maaaaaan if Shane were here." lol An amazingly complex, tortured and under appreciated character that I feel gets a lot of grief without people giving the character a fair shake. I'm still team Shane ahhaha

Also Grim if you do decide to let Polka make her "Governess" character I'd love to serve as the "Governess's" Martinez ;D
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Haha you guys are awesome, I was going to make a new topic bout this but ill do it later after my nap but ill tell you some things now! The characters in the introduction page are like the original group. I want to start off with them but as we try to escape the city, meet at least no more then two more people to add to the group and I mean, for example you have a second group, they all die trying to get out of the city so there is like 2members of that group left so those two we will run into and they become part of the group^^ but of course I want to make characters come and go so it's more like the walking dead, you know that whole life isn't fair thing but if you want to make a character than go ahead, they'll be introduced later on though or have both groups you know be in different situations until they actually meet. But if you do decide to make a character pm me before hand and we can see what we come up with! Now time for my nap! I'll be back on in an hour or two.<3

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Yaaaaayyy!!!!! Sweet! I'll work something up and pm him to you then we can figure out when and how to introduce him and Polka's character :]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Yey !!!
Sorry about the delayed reply

Bromander maybe we should collab on characters?

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Polka wrote:Yey !!!
Sorry about the delayed reply

Bromander maybe we should collab on characters?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:53 pm

@Monster, well I wasn't on planning on adding more roles yet but I sent @Deathwithin a Pm wondering if they are still interested in their reservation and they have not responded yet because the have not been on for like two days so if I don't get a respond from them by tomorrow night then I'll give you the spot but if not then you'll have to wait later on in the Rp to get a spot, Sorry!! >~<

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:28 am

Hey! I see that you're full, but if a spot ever opens up, will you let me know? I'm willing to play a temporary character that gets killed. So if at any point in the story you need a dispensable character, PM me!
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Tell me why when I go and submit my character the website goes offline -_- Le sigh..

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!