Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Superhumans: The Breed

a part of “Superhumans: The Breed”, a fictional universe by Not that awesome.

For as long as the human race has existed, so has the The Breed; a race of humans born with superhuman abilities caused by a genetic mutation. After a war, all of the remaining Breed are gathered into one town, specifically one school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Superhumans: The Breed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Superhumans: The Breed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

[we're fated to pretend.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Superhumans: The Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:11 pm

I watched The Book Thief!

Can I take Female 5? :D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 pm

As I am partially embarrassed to say, the last movie I watched was the Lego Movie. xP

Are the FC real or anime?

And can I reserve female 6?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Hmm, the last movie I watched was fight club!
May I reserve female 4?

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:28 am

Hello Sirs and Madames! I would love to join this lovely little game, if you'll have me. :D

I'd like to reserve male #6 please!

Finally, the last movie I watched... Hmmm... I do believe that it was the 6th Harry Potter film: The Half-Blood Prince.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 am

Male 5 if you please.

As for my most recent movie: Robocop

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 am

@Nekohina- Sorry but he was reserved by me.

@Starlight777- Real faceclaims please :)

@Everyone else- Reserved!

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 am

I would love to reserve an available character gender doesn't matter to me,( perhaps male 3?) :)
and the last movie I saw was: the werewolf boy :)
Let me know which character and I will get started
Cheers,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 am

Male number 4 please.

Last movie I watched was Ride Along

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:12 pm

@Mist - Male 3 would be fine

@Tusho Ka - Reserved.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 pm

@Not that awesome: Ok, thanks!

Another quick question, are we allowed to make characters that are part animal? I was thinking of making a human/animal hybrid, though I promise she won't be over powered. ^-^

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm

May I have Female 2 pretty please?
The Great Gatsby was a terrible movie.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Should I be able to see faceclaims? because my screen is showing only the headings for the faceclaims not the pictures themselves.
I there are specific people could you tell me the name of the actor for male 3?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:54 pm

May I reserve female #1 please?
The last movie I watched was 21 Jump Street

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:16 pm

@Mist- No, there was no pictures, that was just to tell everyone where the face claim is going to be once the characters are completed. Faceclaims are chosen, but it is compulsory to have one. I probably should have made it clearer, but just to let everyone know I can be a bit of ditz xD. Also, about your other question, I'm sure that would be fine, as the breed can take many forms as it is a genetic default of sorts.

@Dreammuffin + Miss_Dreamer lots of dreams on RPgateway :p- Sure! They are both reserved.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks! Also Heads up to people making characters and GM, my FC is Dianna Agron!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Alrighty, thanks!

And on that note, heads up y'all, using Alexandra Daddario as my FC.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

If this is a thing, just telling everyone I have claimed:

^ this face aka Joshua Brand He has no gifs but I had to use him because dayyumm.
and

Lucy Hale.

They are siblings, as well.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:42 pm

I have Ksenia Solo as my FC ^^

I'm pretty sure I might do Pyrokinesis with her.
Last edited by GrimBones66 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Since we're all doing it...

... I suppose I'll jump off the gif bridge too. Micheal Fassbender is my planned FC.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!