Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodshed in the French Quarter

a part of “Bloodshed in the French Quarter”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

The Big Easy ain't so easy, especially when you have vampire brothers tightening a leash around your throat. How long will you stand for it? Or would there be bloodshed in the French Quarter? {Horrible summary, come look :)}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodshed in the French Quarter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bloodshed in the French Quarter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Bloodshed in the French Quarter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Hello. ^.^ May I reserve Freida Pinto, witch leader please?

Password: The Giver, The Fault in Our Stars, and Before I Fall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Hey!!!

Sure thing.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello! Hello!

I'm so happy you posted this and I was waiting for something like this. Would I be able to take Human #6 but change the FC?

The face claim would be Emilie de Ravin who plays in Lost and Once Upon A Time.

Here's a gif~

She's going to be a bit of a bookworm and I believe her favorite book will be Paper Towns by John Green [which is also mine, how coincidental.]

I look forward to role-playing with you.
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:41 pm

May I have Witch 3, but change the faceclaim to Jessica Parker Kennedy

The Mortal Instrustments, vampire academy, Death note
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:07 pm

May I reserve vampire member 1 and change her FC to Karen Gillan?

Favorite book....hmm... I'll have to say Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling.
Last edited by GrimBones66 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm

May I reserve the Coven Leader/FC: Chris Hemsworth?

Not sure-- but I am a huge fan of Johnny Got His Gun and The Great Gatsby

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm

May I have human 3 and Beta please?

As for a book. I'd say Among the Hidden. It'll be lovely to roleplay with you all!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Thanks to you all for showing an interest. This is probably a played out scenario but it was on my mind and I'm glad people would want to be involved.

I have taken note of all interested in those particular roles and I look forward to your character submissions. Please note that this is not a first-come, first-serve roleplay and that all roles are up for grabs. If you are interested, good luck :)

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:48 am

Hello, My characters basically done save for some images, formatting and a history.

I wanted to work out the history with the Witch Leader {BleedingLover} since my girl is her chara's apprentice, but I didn't wanna jump the gun so Can yea give my girl a once over let me know what you think? And let me know if it's okay to work out the history?

Thanks!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:17 am

@Girl2Fine2: Hello, may I reserve the FC: Marina Diamandis and Stephen Amell?

Also, my favorite book is definitely The Fault In Our Stars!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:05 am

I know FC: Frieda Pinto has been reserved but may I still submit a character sheet for her?

My favorite book would have to be Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:28 am

Sure sure!!!!

All have been noted accordingly

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:27 am

Could I please reserve the Shelley Hennig FC, but change the face claim to Kristin Kreuk?

My favorite book would have to be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling.
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 pm

@thegriminyourteacup, sure thing

Also, please inform friends and those who would be interested of this roleplay. I would love to get all of the spots taken, if possible, and I would love you forever if you could take on a male character as well. :)

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Hey! ^^

Mind if I reserve FC: Sophie Turner please? :D

My favourite book would have to be all three (and soon four, since another one will be coming out!) books of the Unwind series. ;) Pretty darn good books...

Thanks!~
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PersonaU on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Bonjour!

I have taken a long leave of absence from this site and am finally ready to return. This story of your seems just up my alley! I would like to reserve Witch 1/ Alex Pettyfer, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Anything in the Dresden Files series. Seriously.....they're so good!!!!!

PersonaU
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Thus far...I must say that Letting Ana Go is a personal favorite of mine.

And I would wish to compete for the second-in-command witch. I don't know if you picked her as a face claim because you like Marina and the Diamonds or not, but I had a small fan girl moment when I saw her as a face claim ^_^ <3<3<3

-EDIT-
I do realize now though that I am not as skilled in the coding on the character sheet as other people. I have always been one to simply rely on what I write and not any of the fancy codes into it. I'm lost when it comes to fonts and GIFS (I can put pictures on just fine though, I'm no caveman xD), so really the top of the form just goes right over the top of my head. PM me whether or not it is needed to use those fancy little codes, and if it is if you could give me a little friendly shove in the right direction on how to use them...that would be GREATLY appreciated.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:39 pm

For all, I will be updating the intro page with your reservations :)

@gezzygezzy, I completely understand your predicament. Do what you can and I will contact you as soon as I can.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Turns out I won't have time to make FC: Chris Hemsworth...finals are coming up for me! So very sorry.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!