Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Victims of the Bond

Relations Thread

a part of “Victims of the Bond”, a fictional universe by shadowseductress.

The Greek gods have chosen young mortals. They have given them gifts of great power. However, in return these young people have to agree to be Bonded to another Chosen when they become of age for the gods amusement.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Victims of the Bond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:31 pm

This is where you can talk about how your character feels about the other characters. Will need to be updated as characters are added. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Code: Select all
[size=110]Name[/size]

Age | God | Bonded's Name

β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral[/center]

[list]
[*] [b]Astrid Butler :[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Jaime Southside:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Kat Jones:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Chris Flynn:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Maia Alida:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Anthony White:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Casper Wells:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Erin Pendergast:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Lennon Price:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Lewis Hartley:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]More characters:[/b]
[/list][/size][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Twenty | Apollo | Bonded's Name

β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

• Astrid Butler : β—‘
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘
  • Kat Jones: β—‘
  • Chris Flynn: β—‘
  • Maia Alida: β—‘
  • Anthony White: β—‘
  • Casper Wells: β—‘
  • Erin Pendergast: β—‘
  • Lennon Price: β—‘
  • Lewis Hartley: ☺
  • More characters:
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Anthony Jeremy White

Eighteen | Artemis| Maia Alida

• Astrid Butler : β—‘, Anthony can sense her presence in the city, but has never actually seen her. He has also heard of her powers, and doesn't particularly like the idea of being completely and totally controlled.
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘ ☠, Ah, yes, the chosen of Ares. Anthony knows of him quite well; his overconfidence stinks up the streets of New York badly. Although Anthony has never met Jaime, he doesn't like him; he's heard the stories of him in combat, and about his personality, and needless to say Anthony is not looking forward to meeting him any time soon.
  • Kat Jones: ☺, They have been friends for about two years now, and know of each other's powers, but they get along quite well. He appreciates her kind and gentle nature, and as such tends to hang around her whenever he can. He has noticed that his temper flares up a lot less when he is with her, and he can only guess it's because of her powers. He thanks her for keeping that nasty temper of his under control, but wishes that she wouldn't do so all the time; knowing how taxing it is on her.
  • Chris Flynn: β—‘, Anthony knows of Chris, but has never met them, and therefore cannot give an opinion yet.
  • Maia Alida: β—‘, The Chosen to be Anthony's Bond-partner. He has seen her flying around the town, and somewhat envies her power of flight, and how much freedom she seems to have; understandable due to his not-so-free past.
  • Anthony White: β—‘, Sounds like a pretty cool dude, Anthony wants to meet him.....oh wait.
  • Casper Wells: β—‘, Again, Anthony knows of them....but hasn't met them. No opinion as of yet.
  • Erin Pendergast: β—‘, Again, Anthony knows of them....but hasn't met them. No opinion as of yet.
  • Lennon Price: β—‘, Again, Anthony knows of them....but hasn't met them. No opinion as of yet.
  • Lewis Hartley: β—‘, Again, Anthony knows of them....but hasn't met them. No opinion as of yet.
  • More characters:
[/size][/font]
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 am

Jamie Southside

23 | Ares| Astrid Butler

• Astrid Butler : Symbol first, Does Jamie knows she exist, sure but what of it. While he isn't exactly thrilled about the prospects the others offer he knew the price long ago. He'll reserve judgement for when the concept is more then abstract.
  • Kat Jones: Symbol first, Other then being aware of the existence of other chosen he knows nothing about her
  • Chris Flynn: Symbol first, Only aware of his existence.
  • Maia Alida: Symbol first, Just knows she's other chosen.
  • Anthony White: Symbol first, Nothing so far.
  • Casper Wells: Symbol first, Couldn't pick them out of a crowd.
  • Erin Pendergast: Symbol first, Who?
  • Lennon Price: Symbol first, Just another chosen.
  • Lewis Hartley: Symbol first, None to speak of.
  • More characters:

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:13 pm

18 | Zeus | Kat Jones

• Astrid Butler : β—‘ "Never met 'em. They sound hot though!"
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘ "Don't know 'em. Wait is Jaime a dude's, or a chick's name?"
  • Kat Jones: β—‘ "Name sounds familiar."
  • Chris Flynn: "Oh my god! THE Chris Flynn?! The most handsome man given superpowers that ever lived?! I'd go gay for that man. I truly would."
  • Maia Alida: β—‘ "Can't say she's had the pleasure."
  • Anthony White: β—‘ "Never met 'em. Kind of a bland name though. Doesn't have any pop."
  • Casper Wells: β—‘ "Possibly, are they a floating bald boy who can't seem to be in good movies?"
  • Erin Pendergast: β—‘ "I have no clue."
  • Lennon Price: β—‘ "Are they the Walrus?"
  • Lewis Hartley: β—‘ "Sounds like he's got.........hart! Thank you! I'll be here all week!"
  • More characters:

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Maia Alida

17 | Hermes | Anthony White

• Astrid Butler : β—‘ Don't know her from a bar of soap but she can control your mind right? Ya, no. I'm staying as far away from her as possible.
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘ You mean the one chosen by Ares? He's pretty kickass... and I mean that literally.
  • Kat Jones: β—‘ She seems cool enough, but she kind of scares me. I never know if what I am feeling is really my own feelings. I don't care if she swears against mood altering, I can never be 100%.
  • Chris Flynn: β—‘ The hot blonde? Ya he is definitely the one chosen by Zeus. Apparently he's like a living embodiment of the god... and that is not a compliment.
  • Maia Alida: ☺ Can't say I hate myself, that would just be stupid. Aside from the flying, I'm pretty much meh.
  • Anthony White: β—‘ The one I'm bonded to right? Can't say I'm looking forward to it, but he seems like a pretty cool dude. Not restricting or possessive so I will probably be allowed to keep my freedom. Not that it is his decision.
  • Casper Wells: Symbol first, then details about the relationship
  • Erin Pendergast: Symbol first, then details about the relationship
  • Lennon Price: β—‘ I like her just on principle. Don't know why but she seems pretty awesome but I have no clue who she is.
  • Lewis Hartley: Symbol first, then details about the relationship
  • More characters:
[/size][/font]

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Kat Jones

18 | Dionysus | Chris Flynn

• Jaime Southside:β—‘ Jaime Southside sounds familiar. Is he that fighter?
  • Kat Jones:β—‘ There are days I like myself, and some I don't. That's everyone though I guess.
  • Chris Flynn:β—‘ I've seen him around. He's pretty cute. Now we're bonded and I am learning he's not exactly what he seems. I feel I can be myself around him. That's pretty rare for me.
  • Anthony White:☺ Anthony is my lazy bud. He has been that way since I met him two years ago. It's nice to have someone who understands my powers. He has a bit of a temper though, but that's just part of his charm.
  • Lennon Price:β—‘ She kinda gives me the shivers, but who am I to judge? She could be awesome, being the chosen of Hades, can't be easy.
  • Lewis Hartley:β—‘ I've never even heard of him. But any prodigy of Aphrodite has to be worth meeting at least once right? Maybe not, I'm not sure if my girlish heart would survive.
  • Andrew Harolds:β—‘ Did he graduate a few years before me? I think I remember him. He always seemed so cool and collected.
Last edited by shadowseductress on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 pm

19| Hera| Casper Wells

• Astrid Butler :β—‘ Who?
  • Jaime Southside:☠ That guy spells out 'bad news'. Whenever I see Jaime's type walking my way, I walk to the other side of the street. I don't want the "Beserker" anywhere near my family.
  • Kat Jones:β—‘ Oh, that nerdy girl, right? Never talked, I don't think. She seems like a nice enough person.
  • Chris Flynn:β—‘ ...yeah. I think I know who you're talking about. He's that arrogant douche bag, isn't he?
  • Maia Alida:β—‘ Again, never talked to her. Her pranks do make for a good laugh sometimes. I appreciate some good wit.
  • Anthony Whiteβ—‘: I have no idea who you're talking about.
  • Casper Wellsβ—‘: Who?
  • Erin Pendergastβ—‘: Yeah... not ringing any bells.
  • Lennon Price:β—‘ She seems kinda cool...
  • Lewis Hartley: Nope. No clue.
  • More characters:
[/size][/font]
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Lennon Price

19 | Hades | Lewis Hartly

β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || = neutral[/center]

• Astrid Butler : β—‘ Never met
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘ Never met
  • Kat Jones: β—‘ Never met
  • Chris Flynn: β—‘ Never met
  • Maia Alida: β—‘ Never met
  • Anthony White: β—‘ Never met
  • Casper Wells: β—‘ Never met
  • Erin Pendergast: β—‘ Never met
  • Lewis Hartley: β—‘ Never met
  • More characters:
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:20 pm

23 | Aphrodite | Lennon Price

• Astrid Butler : β—‘ "We've talked on occasion. Probably the only one I held a conversation with. "
  • Jaime Southside: β—‘ "Sounds familiar. I think I've ran into once or twice."
  • Kat Jones: β—‘ "That's the red head head, yeah."
  • Chris Flynn: β—‘ "I've seen him around, never bothered to talk to him though."
  • Maia Alida: β—‘ "Can't say for sure."
  • Anthony White:] β—‘"Never met them."
  • Casper Wells: β—‘"Never met them either."
  • Erin Pendergast: β—‘"...or them."
  • Lennon Price: β—‘"I don't think we've met."
  • Juno Guzman: β—‘ "Maybe we met. I don't recall."

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!