Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Very Average Lives

Our Very Average Lives

a part of “Our Very Average Lives”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

In the town of Yamasaki, those that live in Kita neighborhood are the most well-known. This is the story of the children of Kita. {NO OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Very Average Lives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Very Average Lives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and make reservations here. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Our Very Average Lives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Name|17|Female|The New Girl|The Sato's Next Door Neighbor|High School|Sena Kashiwazaki

She is the 'New Girl', and here is a gif of her FC

I would like to reserve this character~! :) This role-play looks so cool!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Hello. I'd like to reserve FC Himeko Inaba if possible.

Name|13|Female|The Bitch|Daughter of {Kyo} and {Mami}, Sister to {Goody-Goody}, Frenemy to {Yoshida Twins}|Middle School

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Heyhi! I'd like to reserve:

|14|Female|The Goody-Goody|Daughter of {Kyo} and {Mami}, Sister to {Bitch}, Best-Friend to {Youngest Sato Son}|Middle School|Akiko Himenokouji|

But I'd like to change the FC to Tamako Kitashirakawa if that's okay :3

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 pm

You are all reserved. Welcome to the roleplay. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:26 pm

I'd like to reserve.

Name|17|Male|The Heartbreaker|Son of {Saburo} and Best Friend to {Oldest Sato Son}|High School|Tamuki Usui|

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:50 pm

oh oh oh ohhh

Can I reserve Nagisa Furukawa please?!~
Last edited by Rainbow Unicorns on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:32 am

I would like to reserve |Male|14|Youngest Sato Son|Best Friend to the {Goody Goody}|Middle School|Satoshi Fukube| please!

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 am

May I please reserve the Oldest Sato Daughter?

Also, I was wondering if I could please change her FC to Shiina Mashiro?

Thank you!

Please ignore that, I didn't noticed someone else had already made a reservation prior me.
I apologize.
Last edited by Indila Eil on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 am

Yay! I'll probably get my character sheet up today, or tommorrow..I'm sick so It's gonna take me awhile... :\

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:10 pm

This looks cool. I'd like to reserve the Tsukino son, if you please.

_______ Tsukino|Male|19|Only Tsukino Child|Best Friend to {Oldest Minami Daughter}|College|Yamato Kurosawa

Last edited by Erik7622 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:26 pm

I'd like The Kind Boy, if you would. I'll keep the FC, Kanbara Akihito.

This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Everyone is reserved! Yay! We have a lot of people already.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 pm

My character is finished. I can add or lengthen things if it isn't detailed enough, I've been groggy lately so I sort of lazed out of most of it. Also, please let me know if there's anything I forgot.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Thanks for the reserve! Just a quick question: My character is listed as the best friend of the "oldest Minami daughter," but there is no such family listed anywhere else in the introductory material. Is this a typo?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello there again, I don't know why but I thought there weren't any more roles open for whatever reason. May I please reserve the Youngest Sato Daughter?

_______ Sato|Female|16|Youngest Sato Daughter|Best Friend to {Kind Boy} and {Only Mori Child}|High School|Touko Fukami|OPEN...

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 pm

I'd love to reserve ______ Sato|Male|17|Oldest Sato Son|Best Friend to {Heartbreaker}|High School|Itsuki Koizumi|OPEN...

Thx~

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:02 pm

@Erik, yes that's a typo. The Sato family was going to be the Minami family, but I changed it last minute.
@Thy and Indila, you are both reserved. ^.^
Only one more role!

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Ah why not. I'de like to reserve the role;
____ Yoshida|13|Female|Yoshida Twin Two|Frenemy of {The Bitch} and Sister to {Yoshida Twin One}|Middle School|Kotori Itsuka|

Thank you and have a good day.

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:57 pm

@MaxwellH,reserved!

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!