Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grimm Tales

Grimm Tales

a part of “Grimm Tales”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

The Grimm Brothers are known for hunting Estreia's undesirables, otherwise known to us as 'fairy tales', but what happens when they realise these bizarre characters are not quite as sinister as they have been led to believe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grimm Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Grimm Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Grimm Tales"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Grimm Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:40 pm

May I reserve The Smart Brother? I read the rules. By the way, my FC would be Dylan O'Brien, if you don't mind.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Sure thing, Mei. Thanks for reading the rules! The role of the smart brother has been reserved for you.

I adore Dylan O'Brien, by the way.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:53 pm

May I reserve the 'Swan Princess' From the Six Swans?
In case you don't know, she must remain silent and knit six shirts for her brothers who are under a spell by their stepmother (they are swans 23.45 hours a day) for seven years. Thus instead of her having a 'power' per say it's her brothers. She would be skilled in other areas however.
It may have been the losing side, but I still don't believe it was the wrong side. --Mal

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me and hate you?"
Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth." --Author unknown

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Sure thing, TristisNox. Your place in the roleplay has been reserved for you.

And that's more than alright.

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot, have you read through the rules yet?

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Hello there, I would like to make a character for this roleplay and yes I have read the rules.

My character will be a fairy tale from Snow White, my twisted version of the story Muahahaha!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Well, hello there, Crimson.

Sure thing, you're reserved, obviously.

I look forward to reading this twisted version of yours. Should be pretty interesting. c'x

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 pm

indubitably xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Ooo. Indubitably. I like it.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:48 pm

I would like to make a character for this RP And I have read the rules.

I hope its okay that i haven't decided on my fairytale yet, i just wanted to get in on this reservation because you are limiting writers :)

EDIT: I am thinking of making the pigs from three little pigs
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Whoops, my bad! Yes, I've read the rules haha I shall make a character page tomorrow
PS Love your gif!

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:37 am

Now I know it's been like two years since I've even been on this site, but is it okay if I reserve a fairy tale spot as a slightly darker version of Red Riding Hood? Don't worry, I read the rules and understand the conditions, also I have gained a lovely skill known as word painting over the years.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:28 am

Hello! I have read the rules and from my understanding, you are looking for writers to fill the four hunter roles and limiting the fairytales to four other writers. So if I have this correctly, even though there have been four reservations for fairytales, I am able to reserve a hunter. In which case, I would like to reserve a female hunter with Jodelle Ferland as my FC. Perhaps she could be a relative of Vincent Snow? If not, that's fine, I'm just throwing an idea out there.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:30 am

Everyone who has asked for a spot in the roleplay has had their name written down on the introduction page. Thank you all for reading the rules. It is much appreciated.

There is only one role remaining now, for the remaining hunter.

@SlightlyInsane - That's fine. If possible, before I authorise any relations to Vincent Crow, would you be able to PM me with your ideas? There's a 99% chance I'll say yes anyway, but I would just like to have a basic idea of what you're going for. Thanks.

As a side note, people who have reserved roles as hunters are more than welcome to make fairy tale characters. My aim with the account limits was only to ensure that things wouldn't get too complicated. In truth, I don't mind if we have hundreds of fairy tale characters, I just didn't want too many writers.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

Heyo, I just wanted to give a heads up. Next week and part of the week after I might be a little scarce in contributing because I am about to enter finals and have to study hardcore. After Sept 22 I shall return to normal updates. Thanks!

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello all! ^^

I was wondering if I could possibly reserve the last hunter position. The face claim I'd use would be Amber Heard (so obviously a female :P). This role-play seems really interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. :)

Oh! And I did read the rules! Scouts' honor. :T

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:23 am

@TheCrimsonLady: I really like how your character sheet looks! I wish I knew how to make mine look as pretty as yours. QwQ

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:51 am

@Imaginary_Writer
Sure thing! Your name has been written down on the introduction page. Thank you for reading the rules. I look forward to seeing your character.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 am

Okay, I've decided that I would like to make the a character based off the nightingale from the Emperor's nightingale.

FC: Lights Poxleinter

I would also like to make one of the pigs from the tree little pigs, though not sure on the FC yet :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:37 pm

angel51897 wrote:@TheCrimsonLady: I really like how your character sheet looks! I wish I knew how to make mine look as pretty as yours. QwQ

Aww thanks, but I got the CS from Kii, edited it smidgen, but yea, thanks

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!