Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 pm

"Don't make me get the others Ren. Don't even think about how you feel right now unless she will let you feed from her until she dies? You think that is a wise risk to take with her. No, these girls are snacks. He smiled as he turned heading back toward the music room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Zmey played it back to her but her finger slipped on the lack note because she suddenly felt something in her gut telling her to leave, like the time she saw Ren by the lake about to cry. She stands up and looks at Akemi. "Hey... where do you think Ren and Saturo went? I'm worried they're fighting." Zmey said, lying really badly but at least it was something. She was feeling an urge to leave the room, but to hide her fear when she heard someone walking to the room, she sat back down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Zmey, you can go find Ren...Ren and Saturo are probably in the hall not far from here." Akemi said.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Ren turned to follow Saturo but stopped. 'They aren't 'just snacks'.' He thought angry, tempted to rip out Saturo's throat. He quickly past Saturo and went into the music room.

John tuned in on Saturo and Ren's conversation. 'Shut up Saturo.' He metally shoved him. 'I've been alive longer than any of you. They aren't just snacks.' He thought as he stared back at the tv.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Zmey shook her head at Akemi, pointing the door and a second later Ren appeared. She whispers to Akemi, "I'm getting better at telling when someones coming." Zmey then looked at Ren, saying nothing but her expression was to ask 'what's wrong now?'

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Saturo came in snot far behind Ren as he headed over to where he had set down his clarinet, warming up for a few bars. Thinking to the other two, "Then what are they? You cannot sustain yourself on one person forever, and they will not live forever. What more can there be?"

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 pm

(OMG! I am happy for you Sorella, sadly I can't be all that happy considering I'm on the verge of depression. hmmmmmmmm)

Lilla came back in with the strawberries. John looked angry "Everything alright?" she asked, no answer, "Um, would you like some strawberries, I cut them up and put cream and sugar in them. If that's OK. My dad always made them as a snack, and I caught on" she looked at him concerned. "What's wrong?" she asked again.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

(Sadly I too am probably on the verge of depression now...My life has always worked like that as soon as I get super happy in the next day or so my life just crashes to rock bottom again *sigh* Although I just go with it because I know something good will come up soon....It's like my life routine.)

Akemi stood up and walked over to take a look at a few different instruments to find one she was looking for. After looking for awhile she found a flute. Akemi wasn't the best at flute but she certainly knew how to play. Akemi started to play it but shortly put it away not finding any interest in it. Akemi wasn't sure on what to try out though.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:40 pm

(lol. It happens to me too. but only less frequent. I can't expect it. I'm usually happy and social. Now I'm sad and lonely...ish I have carmella and all my other close friends... and more less close friends... lol)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

(Lucky I swear I have like only one friend left and well sadly next year she's going to be home schooled :( I feel unwanted by my friends I hang out with right now it's like they don't want me around anymore and they always seem to be pointing out things I did in the past that they hate and then I go along and think about changing but I shouldn't have to change...Then I have all that drama with my ex bf...God I wish I was still in middle school.)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

(lol. yea haha. That's how I felt at my old school. Then I met my lovely caramel, and everyone else lol.)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:18 pm

(people are not waiting on me are they?)

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 pm

(I actually don't know the answer to that lol. I think we are waiting on either Chocobean, you, or Carmella....I am pretty sure it's Chocobean though... >.>)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

(I'm waiting on chocobean...)

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

(ok, yeah that is what I thought, just wanted to make sure)

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 pm

(Yeah, I'm waiting on Chocobean)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm

(( SORRY GUYS! I was so busy. TT^TT Please don't be angry~))

John reached for a strawberry. "Nothing's wrong." He flipped to the history channel, but quickly flipped away. "Stupid documentaries." He mumbled to Lilla couldn't hear. 'They are meant to be much more than snacks. They can be friends too.' He thought to Saturo.

Ren looked at Zmey. "Nothing." He mouth, closing his eyes. He walked out of the room. "Zmey, could you come along? I want to show you something." He turned and started quickly down the hall.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Lilla looked concerned at John. "Ok." she sat down beside him "Ok" she sighed. She leaned back, and relaxed. Finally.

(No worries chocobean!)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 am

Zmey immediately stood up and hurried out the door, trying to keep up with him. Whispers she says, "Your lying. You guys were talking somehow. You looked like you were fine and then angry at him for no reason. What's going on Ren?" She was speaking fast, almost not remembering he'd beaten her last they spoke.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Saturo smiled at the thought. What did he want with someone that had not even been alive 20 years, what experience could they have had in that time really. He spoke back to Ren. Maybe you can. I mean after all you can't see exactly how boring they are." He walked back into the room, looking at Akemi. "The flute not your cup of tea? Maybe you should look at something else then tell me about your favorite memories, they will point to an instrument that might be right for you."

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!