Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 am

(It means that I'm not sure if I spelled it right, just an abbreviation)

Lilla looked comfused "Nobodies? What do you mean nobodies?" Lilla said completely ignoring him asking if she had any scretches. Her body was throbbing 'Ow' she thought.

(These songs are both by one republic, but they both reminded me of this, the 1st one makes more sense but.... yea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHTnp4js9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCub4Vi- ... re=related

Sorry, they are both lyric sheets but I couldn't find anything better, enjoy!)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm

John looked at the floor. "Nobodies are creatures who live in the swamp. I thought Ren or his dad had gotten rid of them or I wouldn't have let your swim out there." He sighed. "They try and avoid vampires for some reason though..." He sighed and looked up. He knew his eyes turned from yellow to emerald green. He turned to walk away. "I gotta go do some stuff." The scent of Lilla's blood was overwhelming him. 'I have to fight it.' He forced himself to walk away even faster.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

Lilla tried to reply but before she could, he was almost running away from her "Do I smell" she whispered to herself. "Bleh. I'm gonna take a shower, I smell like lake"

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

John almost ran to his room. "Oh god. Smells like an Evening Cherry Blossom." He sighed. He wanted to go to the store soon so he could a tv for his room. 'Maybe I should see if Lilla would like anything.' He thought running back down to Lilla's room. He stood outside her room. "Um... Lilla, would you like anything from the store?" He asked smiling. Hopefully she wasn't mad at him.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I pull the bow string back as far as I can to increase speed. Then lightly letting go, the arrow sails directly to my mark. "Bullseye..." I mutter, before picking up the last arrow and repeating the pattern. I was a few centimeters off this time. " Darn...." I whisper and laugh. I walk over to the tree and pluck out the arrows one by one. There was 6 arrows, 4 made my target. Next time I'm trying for 5. She wanders back to her shooting area and readies the arrow.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Akemi walked in over to the chair by the piano and listened to what he was playing. Some how it had changed into the song she had played before she had simply felt tired. She smiled at him as he played and he seemed to have playing it a little softer so it wasn't going through the halls. Akemi just waited until he was finished before she said something.

(I AM SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY! I have nothing to post for Preston at the moment because I have no idea what to post for him so that'd be why he has no post up and as for not posting for awhile well I have had homework and A TON of Drama come up in my life I had to deal with and then I had to work on other things for other RPs I just feel like people keep nagging me to get things done D:)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 am

((lol, Fan- Sora. its okay! dont sweat about it))

Saku looked out her window as the wind blew through her hair. She sighed and didn't want to look at Preston, fearing that she might cry.

((sorry for the short post, im posting from my PSP. im actually going to play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep after i post this))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Johns voice startled Lilla as she was finding clothes to chance into "Um..... strawberries, maybe, whatever you think I'd like" she walked towards the door with a different outfit to change into after her shower "Thanks for asking" she smiled "Hey, um, where's the shower?" she looked at him sweetly, even though she was becoming furious, 'he's hiding something...' she thought 'he's not acting like himself' her face grew less spirited as she was waiting there for a response.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

John smiled. "Okay, I'll get some strawberries." He ran down stairs and out the door. "I'll be back soon!" He ran out to the gates and noticed Ren closed them. "Ren..." He growled. "Making me waste my time." He jumped and flipped over the fence. 'I can't let Lilla find out my age.' He thought walking fast down the drive way. 'She'll never speak with me again.' He stopped. In fact, she was the reason he stopped speaking in Old English.

Ren smiled when John left, but he stayed on the couch and tried to go back to sleep.

John sighed when he walked into the store. "This place has changed alot." He frowned and ignored the stare he got from the girls around him. "Wow, He so cute!" He heard a girl whisper to her friend. He quickly found the fruits. He grabbed Lilla's strawberries, bought them, and rushed out of the store. "So crowded." He mumbled walking back home.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 am

My last arrow made a loud 'Thud' when it hit the tree. "Well, that was quite fun for how bad this place is." I started packing up the bows and arrows, and took off my arm and hand guards. I walked back inside, being extra careful to ignore Ren when I passed the living room to my bedroom. I really didn't care if the noticed the archery stuff missing. If I can't leave here I can't really steal it. I got out my bathing suit and a towel from the bathroom. I put on the bathing suit and wrapped the towel around my waist. I wandered around, and eventually got to an indoor pool. I smile and walk to the pool edge, setting my towel down at the edge and dive in. I wasn't great at swimming, but it's not like I swum like a 5 year old either. After doing a few laps I just floated on my back in the middle of the pool.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"Um you didn't answer my question! Where's the shower! John!" but it was no use. He was gone "Damn" Lilla muttered. She was just going to have find it herself. She wandered around looking for the shower when she finally came upon a door that looked like the shower. ANd it was. She walked in and took a shower, wondering why John had stormed off so fast.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

John jumped over the gates. He mentally facepalmed himself. "I forgot my tv." He kept walking towards the house though.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm

(Well...I've just dropped off my high horse into the darkness and I am now very sad...Again D:)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

((Nuu! I dun like Fanta being sad! D'= It makes me sad. why are you sad????))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

((Well my bf dumped me for another girl...but then he said screw her he loved me went back with me two days ago and now just today he said another girl asked him out that he sorta like and he broke his promise of not dumping me for another girl again....Sooo Now I am just really reallly sadd. I know one thing though he is not getting a third chance ever!))

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 pm

(( Wow, You can do way- WAY- Better than him. Jeez, your perfectly right on not giving him another chance.))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Kairi left the kitchen after she finished eating. It was a nice day outside so she'd decided to go out there. It seemed peaceful and she was also trying to avoid Ren. Honestly, he scared her a bit and she wasn't ready to confront him yet. Kairi walked out the house, the sun beatind down on her. She walked over to a shady tree taking off her sandals and sat under it, meditating. kairi did alot of yoga back home, it helped her to stay calm and to think. Sometimes she even fell asleep. Right now it was just so nice to be outside where it was sunny and calm. She stayed like that for some time.

((sorry if i haven't posted in a while i kinda...forgot, heh ^_^"))
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Zmey got out of the water. Completely soaked. "Hmmm, I'm sill bored.." As she walked back to her room she was thinking of things to do. but first she needed a shower. Her hair did not like pool water. After taking a shower she dug through her bad. She found a pair of jeans and black tshirt and put them on. Zmey wandered aimlessly around for something to do.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

(I am very sorry my PC was stolen so I did not have one for a while. Now I have a shiney new one though. Yay!)

Saturo finished playing after a short time, smiling as he looked over to Akemi. "So how did I do. Did you enjoy the piece? I thought you might like something familiar." He set down his clarinet on the piano, remembering the last blood he had tasted and wondering if she would prove to be a way to her friend. After all he was still a little hungry.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm

(Yay! Lol Wow this is something to distract me from working on my characters for another rp Chocobean I am sorry but in order for me to probably stay in this I'm going to have to drop Preston. I will be very busy start the second week of March. I will be starting up my job and then I will Soccer and Badminton games and practices for awhile...I also have a band concert coming up on Wednesday next week and a band festival! =D Brentwwod pass overture. That is what we will be playing along with two other songs for our festival!)

Akemi smiled at Saturo "You did exceedingly well I must say. It is nice to hear something familiar, it sounds really good on the clarinet." Akemi said smiling. "Where did you learn how to play clarinet?"" She asked wondering about it now starting to go more into thought but hopefully he said something before she went into deep thinking.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!