Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 am

(Chocobean...You kind of just godmodded there. Saturo was simply moving closer to the door he wasn't holding it and he wasn't touching Zmey....Just thought I'd say.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 am

John entered Lilla's room, only to find her sleeping. 'Good thing i put the strawberries in the fridge.' He thought to himself. He was advancing towards Lilla, turning back to his old self. The heartless fiend from the 1600s. Green was slowly seeping into his golden yellow eyes. "Lilla." He whispered like the wind. He bit into her neck gently, drank and took his fangs away. He made sure her neck healed quickly and properly. He walked briskly out of her room and down stairs to watch tv. If she asked, he would tell her the truth.

((Sorry, I'll edit it))
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

He said in his head as he continued toward the door, 'Well just having a little snack. It has been a while you know.' Zmey in she would play, or learn to play the music, a bit of an obsession of his it was.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Akemi hated being in a crowd if one more person entered the room she'd probably kill someone. Akemi turned around to face the piano and she started playing random songs off the top of her head but still watching the other three.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Lilla woke up from her sleep, a little lightheaded. She had only felt this way once before, just after Ren had fed off of her pale neck. But this time there was no mark, nothing. "What a gentlemen he is" Lilla whispered to herself, and said the same thing to him as she walked into the living room.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Zmey jumped slightly as she saw Ren. She looks at Saturo. "I don't play an instrument," She lies and smiles. She notices Akemi being upset by so many people and shrugged. "I'll leave." Zmey turns to go, and looks at Ren curiously as she walked down the hall. "Concerned again? Your mood swings are scaring me."

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 pm

John smiled at Lilla. "Your strawberries are in the fridge." He started to flip thruogh channels. "Is there any particular show you would like to watch?" He asked looking at Lilla.

Ren smiled. "Not at all." He replied to Zmey. 'Good luck with that one Saturo." He shook his head and started to play his trumpet.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 am

Zmey paused at the door way hearing Ren play. Looks at him. "I didn't know you could play an instrument." She says. And why did you come rushing up here looking ready to kill someone? And if that someone is me then forget I asked and I'll leave."

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Saturo saddles up next to Zmey as she stopped in the doorway. "Of course he plays, and you should learn too. Your friend should be quite alright. We can go to a practice room if you would like. I could teach you how to play almost any instrument you can name, and any of the ones here. Music is a passion of mine." HE looked to Ren and spoke back to him in his head. "Is she worth the effort?"

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 pm

"If Dog is on, then yes, but whatever, maybe Forensic Files" She watched John in a concerned "Is there anything you'd like to tell me? Gentleman" she hinted. She turned to get the strawberries, forgetting to tell John where and why she was leaving.

(Eeeeeeeeep. I am freaking HAPPY!!!! =))

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Zmey looked at Saturo and shrugged. "I used to play violin when I was little. But I don't remember how at all. Sure I'll learn to play something. Just pick an instrument and throw it at me." Though she tried to sound happy, she couldn't help but feekl something was wrong with him. She looked between Ren and Saturo. Vampires were too tricky sometimes.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

(Niceee.....I wish I was freaking happy...I'm ehh right now if not worse.)

Akemi looked up at Zmey. She stopped playing. "Zmey if you want I can teach you how to play piano...That's of course if you want." Akemi said. She wasn't sure if all the guys were vampires or not. She knew Ren was and there for she didn't want to be left alone with Ren.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Zmey shrugs. She was starting to get confused. "Ummm, someone just tell me where to go or what I should be doing and I'll do just that." She salutes lazily but is grinning. She felt Saturo was up to something, and wanted to know what, but didn't want Akemi to be in here with Ren. So she was stalling.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Ren stopped his playing. 'Leave her alone Saturo.' He growled mentally. "Zmey you should get Akemi to teach you to play piano." He smiled. "I'm sure you'll sound wonderful." He set his trumpet down and walked out of the room. "May I have a word with you Saturo?" He asked as he passed him.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 am

"I agree it will help Akemi iron out her past. Why not let her start to teach you for now it seems I am needed." He gave a pleasant smile as he motioned to the door for Ren to go out. He would follow him down the hallway to where they could speak in private. "A little nibble is none too much, besides she is curious about me. That will show her."

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Ren grabbed Saturo's collar. "Touch her and I will kill you." He growled. "You just need to tell her your a vampire. No need to bite her." He let go of his collar. "B-because I don't you hurting someone I..." He trailed off.

John flipped to Forensic files. "Sorry. I guess this is the only show on." He looked at the tv, watching intently.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 pm

(OMG I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BAND GOT SILVER!!!! HELLLLZZZZ YESS!!!! and then our senior band got gold :P hehe LOL we rocked that school! Lol and then I noted they had shitty vending machines :P BUT MY DAY IS AWESOME!)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

(LOL, cool.) Zmey watched Ren and Saturo leave. She swore she saw anger in Rens eyes. She shrugged it off and sat by Ameki at the piano."Teach away. Now... Who are they white thingies on the board for?" She says jokingly. "I'm kidding. But you know that."

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Akemi smiled. "Those are the keys...I know your joking." Akemi said and she quickly played something than stopped. "Alright how about we start with something simple." Akemi took Zmey's hand and placed it over some keys. She placed Zmey's fingers on the right keys. "Alright keep your hand like that for a moment." Akemi went over to a different spot on the piano. "Alright I'll play the first two bars which consists of eight notes and then you try to play it back to me." Akemi said and played the first eight notes. In all the song only had six bars.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm

((Dude that is freaking sweet Fanta! I wish I could hear chour band play.))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!