Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ElvenBane

The Years After

a part of “ElvenBane”, a fictional universe by Seraph.

"This is the way the world ends; not with a bang but a whimper." (CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “ElvenBane”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Years After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Years After"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Years After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Can I reserve the daughter?
Knowledge is knowing a tomatoe is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Wow this is so well thought out I haven even finished reading yet, I'll be sure to start on a character right as soon as I finish reading the info. Great job on this!

** Okay I read it all and I have a question, what's the technology like weapon wise? I was hoping there were synergy weapons so my character could have a synergy bow but by the sounds of it they're still in normal bullets an ammo which means they haven't gotten synergy technology mastered yet (synergy is when one harnesses light/heat into a controls form i.e. laser guns a common well know example would be star wars light sabers)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Interested... I'll make a character later today or tomorrow.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:03 pm

This sounds like a very intresting idea you have here. And I'd love to join but I have two questions...

About the Augs, how much do theu affect your life span? Like would you lose five years for each one or would it be based off how powerful each one is? Also, could you gain some type of control over an element or something similar with the right Aug?

Thank you for your time.

werepimp
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Just an FYI I have created a character, the same character, in two different profiles, under different names. TEZUKA, you can reject. TAKUYA will be my character I will use in this role play. ^^
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

This looks like an outstanding RP. I would love to join but I'm in too many other projects right now, I wouldn't be able to give it the dedication it deserves. Best of luck and I hope all who join enjoy writing for it as much as I enjoyed reading the intro.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:34 pm

One word: Amazing. I'll make a character tomorrow, a bit too tired to do it tonight.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Really hope you asked AverageBear before yoinking her character skeleton!
But other than that, looks cool enough. Not joining, but looks cool enough.
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 am

This looks really interesting... Will have to think about my character. Probably will submit one over the weekend.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Woo-hoo! Takuya is finally done! :) My moody, depressed, anti-social Amaranth is in and complete.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Are you accepting more Characters?

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Okay, I am just now getting to this because A I have health problems and B. I am very involved with my church, learning their new sound system.

A lot of the human characters have melee weaponry--which is fine for the most part but you all have to understand something. The adaptive skin is one of their biggest weapons. If not killed completely, it creates callouses that turned their skin to an almost stone like state. I need to emphasize that their strength, although while great, depending of course which type of Oroc. No one can single take down scores of the enemy, nor defeat a Beserker or Titan without help. We all should remember these once-human beings nearly exterminated both human and Silvian populations. Humans have fire arms for a reason--to keep out of reach of these cannibals way.

Airanea, would you like to be the "princess" of the story? If so, PM me for the details.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Wudgeous wrote:Really hope you asked AverageBear before yoinking her character skeleton!
But other than that, looks cool enough. Not joining, but looks cool enough.

I haven't been able to get in touch with Average, unfortunately. She has yet to fill me in full so my return to the RP you and I are in.

digress; for the "Character sheet set-up, the frivolity of claiming something as the 'skeleton' of basic character information is trivial. It's not like I stole her idea, simply put, I took out what I didn't need and kept what I did as far as what I needed to know about the character in-depth. Although I may have to add minor corrections. It was never my intention to rob her of something she created. I love ya'll and I do not seek to compete. I've used very similar format in the past even before I met Average.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Was wondering if there was a distinct plan for the plotline of the human soldiers? If not I had the idea that they could make up a small squad that would have orders to assassinate Cain. Make sure he doesn't unite the Orocs against the humans. After seeing him bring an Amaranth citadel, the leaders of the humans would likely be quite afraid of him.

I had planned on making a cybernetic-heavy assassin/solder that was "designed" to take out HVT's for the humans. That is what initially spawned the idea. Does it sound like it has any merit?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistletoeXholly on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

This sounds like an excellent well thought out RP and I'm seriously thinking of joining. I would like to know if your still wanting people to join, either way I'll make a character, and go from there. Hope to hear back soon.

mistletoeXholly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 am

I have submitted a character, please PM me with any comments/concerns.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 pm

I have updated the rp with some new information. =D

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:51 pm

I am having a contest between Little and Mistletoe to see who will be playing the daughter. After that we will be starting!

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Man... I read the description for Ivan... and something about it just screamed Darth Vader :P

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!