Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gifted

The Gifted

a part of “The Gifted”, a fictional universe by SkyRight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gifted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I was wondering if I couldhave twin gifteds. One in a gang and one just trying to survive.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 am

sure!

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

Even though I just joined, I can't RP tonight. I'm really tired so I'm heading to bed. I'll roleplay tomorrow. Bye. :-)
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:39 am

Oh, interesting. I started out doing gifted RPs aaages ago. Mind if I drop a character or two in?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm

very intresting... I will definitely send in a charrie
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:16 pm

I am interested in participating but I have a few questions. Is there any way I can get some more background in regards to the former government, social and economic institutions? Any particularly powerful factions I should be aware of as a roleplayer? I just feel like if I made a character now I'm walking blindly into the mist.
"There comes a time in the affairs of men when he must prepare to defend not only his home alone but the tenets of faith and humanity upon which his church, his government, his very civilization are founded."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1941

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm

The former government was a lot like our own, except it united the entire world. Crime rates were higher than usual, due to a weak economy, and after the riots, the only factions that remained were street gangs, and a few small organizations (hate groups against the gifted, militias, etc).

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

I updated the info on Sanctum Prime (the location). That should provide some answers.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 am

When are we starting?

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matsudaira Ryūnosuke on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:14 am

Hey guys, any chance I can jump in on this?
"I want these gentle hands... and this kind smile, even though I shouldn't want such a thing."

Matsudaira Ryūnosuke
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DawnsKestral on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Is there any way I could join?
Nothing is as it apears.

DawnsKestral
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm

We've started posting, but we're still accepting characters! submit one if you want to join!

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh shoot, my bad. Aixulram, I just realized that I maneuvered your character without permission. Sorry, I meant no offense. Let me know if you want me to edit my post.

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Okay, sorry for the double post but I just want to clarify some things.

When my character, Armenius, was fighting the Raven 'leader', I meant just the leader of the group of Ravens he was leading at the time, not the leader of the gang itself. If I stepped on anyone's toes there, just let me know. I'll make such things more lucid in the future.

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 am

Its okay man, this roleplay is for the enjoyment you can do anything with the ncp, given if you had the imagination that is.
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Hadespwr, just wanted to let you know my girl went in through one of the bedroom windows, no through the front door.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Confirmed gezzygezzy, I'll take care of that right away.

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Did we just break everything or is everybody just busy at the time?

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 pm

yeah, why is no one posting?

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!