Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tsuki's Doodles

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Tsuki's Doodles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 am

For some reason, I did this on one layer. I don't know why, but I did. It would've been finish a LOT quicker if I had...

This had been sitting on the back-burner for a while now.

Random Homestuck art.

Hello, friends...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrashQueen on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

Tavros woobie <3
Hey you like art? Check this junk out, man!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrashQueen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, after a long and impromptu hiatus, I have finally returned. And as such, I have many arts with which to share with all of you!

First up, ponies.

Second, ponies.

Third, ponies.

Fourth, more ponies.

Fifth, you guess it. Ponies.

And now, for a short break from ponies. I give you; People I Stare At For Extensive Periods of Time Whilst on Public Transit.

And now back to your regularly scheduled ponies.

Now, two quick hand jobs.

And now for something a little different; a foot job.

Now for something that isn't finished, and never will be if I have anything to say about it!

And now, more ponies. Ghey ponies, to be precise.

And now, Things Zephyr Draws Whilst Waiting At His Place of Employment For An Hour Before His Shift Begins!

A giant poni head...

A poni snuggle session...

A shitty little Homestuck sprite of my God-Tier self...

A gijinka of my Tumblr because stupid memes...

And quite possibly my most favourite drawing to date, even if it was all done on one layer.

So yeah. Enjoy.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I love you.

end of story.

Yer ponies are fantastic!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:01 am

Hey Lilaiy! Thanks~

I love you too. c:

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boxer on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Your technical skill is fantastic, your anatomically correct (as far as my unpracticed eye can tell) you can draw hands and feet like I only wished I could back when I was aspiring to be an artist. You posses a skill for drawing I wish I possessed some of your pieces are just baffling how good they are.

Boxer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Well thank you very much, Boxer. Anatomical correctness only takes practice and attention to detail, so I'm sure if you just took your time, you'd be able to do even better than I in that aspect.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Tiiime for another art dump. My my my, it's been a while.

I'm still workin' on it...

Some icons for a group I belonged to.

Friends fighting over a fictional character...

Baby Zeph.

Adult Zeph.

My boyfriend's female ponysona.

Aaand lastly, some Chrysalis.

I ain't got to explain shit.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:05 am

More poop.

Some Hamsteak shipping I did for a friend.

A little FFTA mini-comic I did.

A contour.

Some fan dancer thing person.

The Mien of my World of Darkness character, Renweij...

...His Mask...

...A side-by-side comparison of two...

...And an incomplete picture of his Changeling companions...

And JUST when you thought there wouldn't be any ponies...

A commission.

Another commission.

Yet another commission.

My boyfriend's male ponysona.

And a cute picture of his and my own.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 am

Great to see you back and posting content, as always!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am

Thank you, thank you~

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Zephyr wrote:Third, ponies.

So yeah. Enjoy.

I saw this and thought Cilan, the grass-type Striaton gym leader that you get to battle if you picked Oshawott. Counter-teaming mumble grumble so-and-so...

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Eheheheh.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Wow. Your pictures are really neat. Ponies, humans, creepy things, it seems like you can draw anything! Have yo ever tried drawing dragons?
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 am

Furry Dragon wrote:Wow. Your pictures are really neat. Ponies, humans, creepy things, it seems like you can draw anything! Have yo ever tried drawing dragons?

I have, and in my opinion, failed in doing so. :'D

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ckause97 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:36 pm

So your drawings are super intense and I absolutely love them. You are SOOO good. I can't choose my favourite x.x they're all so awesome.

ckause97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!