Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama Clubs

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am

Nah, it's all good! I love a challenge. Make's the role pay more fun that way. Please, beat him up as much as you want.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 am

SuperQ19 wrote:Well honestly we can change that, because when i looked at another sight. It read that BOYS basketball is in winter, and GIRLS is in the spring. But, the GM's can switch the sports to different seasons if you'd like. But I know how Akira hates girl's sports due to lack of competitiveness. But I think what we should figure out is, which team is an actual TEAM and which is a club? Cause i think clubs would play year round and teams follow seasons and are far more competitive. I don't want to over step my bounds here, so I'll shut up ^^'

It's not stepping over bounds.. us GMs are very open to any suggestions that may help improve the roleplay. It's only stepping over bounds if you order us around or something LOL.
The team/club thing is already worked out...
Above where I said TEAM is an actual team and where I said club or practice or something else is an actual CLUB.

The difference between clubs and teams are the teams will probably frequently train to compete against other schools and have all that more seriousness to it.
The clubs aren't entirely left out though!
They can ALSO compete just not as frequently as a team would. For example, Val thought of the Music Club having a "Battle of the Bands" against others out of the school in response to a flyer that just so happened to attract the Principal's attention or whatever. It will be revealed in due time.

We're not going to follow a 'season' system and most if not all teams will be unisex. (Going to make a seperate male/female team for soccer as Akira is dressing up as a boy for a reason XD) The reason for not following a system of seasons is because things can get rather compliacted and we want you to have plenty of opportunity to develop your STATS rather than be held back because of your compulsory overworkingness during a particular time in a team etc. So yes the practice and the competing is going to be a year round thing just like the clubs. Not that the teams will be competing too often >< just have more opportunities to compete than normal clubs. When these competitions and such happen will be dependent on your Captain.

Hope that clears it out for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am

SuperQ19 wrote:Bishop has a swimming scholarship, but doubt anyone else will join. And he'll probably try out for track, but do you think any teams would mind if he practiced with them? Just for the fun of it, and the different work outs. He likes to try new things, and gain more skills. ^^

If you wanna drop by and practice with a team for the fun of it then I'll let you go on ahead. The catch is you can only drop by to practice with them 'once', after that if you wanna continue you have to sign up. This of course goes for all roleplayers wanting to do something similar.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

OK Guys I have updated the clubs and teams the best I can. I hope I covered everyone so far! My netbook was being a real pain while I was re-editting that post so if I missed you please tell me!
Also decided that from now on GMs will be typing with a centered alignment in ooc so we are differentiated especially if answering a question that others may find helpful.
Thanks All. Really loving this roleplay and the support.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 am

All the sports and clubs sound so fun... xD this is a really good rp.. ^^;

@Stilts: I think I'll have Akira drop by soccer practice, so I can see if I can handle soccer in an rp. If not, I'll just leave her sports as they are... idk how she'll juggle three o.o; but it would be funny to see her try.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 am

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan wrote:All the sports and clubs sound so fun... xD this is a really good rp.. ^^;

@Stilts: I think I'll have Akira drop by soccer practice, so I can see if I can handle soccer in an rp. If not, I'll just leave her sports as they are... idk how she'll juggle three o.o; but it would be funny to see her try.

Thankyou very much for the compliment. Val and I are doing our best!
Btw, Dark's character is all yours for as long as needed. For me its been a day and I haven't received a reply nor seen a rp post from his actual partner.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 am

Can you please put Bishop on the swimming team? Thank you very much! ^^

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 am

Victorant wrote:
Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan wrote:All the sports and clubs sound so fun... xD this is a really good rp.. ^^;

Btw, Dark's character is all yours for as long as needed. For me its been a day and I haven't received a reply nor seen a rp post from his actual partner.

'

Alright, Should I edit my previous post if he doesn't beat me to it and post like ultra fast XD I don't wanna take up too much room with another one if it's not needed, or did you need to use Mr.Swato to notify Akira?

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan wrote:
Victorant wrote:

'

Alright, Should I edit my previous post if he doesn't beat me to it and post like ultra fast XD I don't wanna take up too much room with another one if it's not needed, or did you need to use Mr.Swato to notify Akira?

Sure you can edit your previous post if he doesn't beat you to it if you want to.
Uhm well I guess you would need Mr. Swato seeing as he has all the plastic sleeves but I don't wanna write an incredibly short post just simply about a teacher giving it to her. LOL.
So with that, you can just say in your post that Mr. Swato in all his seriousness and unwillingness to really get involved just out of the blue dropped an extra plasic sleeve into her hands for the Akihisa junior and walked away haha.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 am

Victorant wrote:
Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan wrote:
Victorant wrote:

'

Sure you can edit your previous post if he doesn't beat you to it if you want to.
Uhm well I guess you would need Mr. Swato seeing as he has all the plastic sleeves but I don't wanna write an incredibly short post just simply about a teacher giving it to her. LOL.
So with that, you can just say in your post that Mr. Swato in all his seriousness and unwillingness to really get involved just out of the blue dropped an extra plasic sleeve into her hands for the Akihisa junior and walked away haha.

Figures I'd mention this in a message right when you sent this... ugh I'm terrible! xD Alright thats just sooo random.. that made me laugh. XD It's perfect! Will do~

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Illusionist on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Kei will do Soccer, Track and Field, and Basketball if anyone else joins, if not I will figure out a third later.

The Illusionist
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm

I have a suggestion: Some schools host study clubs after school and maybe this one could too. It could be held in the school library or just a classroom. And could be an alternative to studying at home.

I was thinking if this was made Akihisa's Mother could make him have to go.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CountessMomo on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Could Maya be in the music club as a singer? She can sing but its hard for her to read music on account of the one working eye thing. :(

CountessMomo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Thankyou for the suggestion Dark but I've already discussed that with my fellow GM. We had a similar idea in mind previously but agreed it would be better for members to form study groups on their own. More variety too, rather than being forced to join a club with time and time again of the same people I would think? Especially since studying is supposed to be rather dull..

Maya can certainly be in the music club. I think Momo being smart and all would figure it out that Maya needs extra help or something.. She'll be taken care of :-).

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

um can Kairen join in on soccer and maybe join the music or if there is one the art club?

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 am

Can Kumi also be in Soccer please? owo She would enjoy it very much! ^^

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starryskies on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Would like to have Sera on the Soccer Team and Gymnastics Team.

Starryskies
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey, since track is full. Do you think something could happen with Bishop, to where he's like the team physical conditioner or something? I'm thinking he mostly does quick fixes on minor injuries or issues, and helps plan the team work outs.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm

SuperQ19 wrote:Hey, since track is full. Do you think something could happen with Bishop, to where he's like the team physical conditioner or something? I'm thinking he mostly does quick fixes on minor injuries or issues, and helps plan the team work outs.

There is no maximum for clubs and teams so they are never full.
Bishop can be the team physical conditioner or first aid guy if you want.
But things like team work outs would probably be left to the club/team captain. :-)

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am

ok, i thought the track team was full cause of what you said to Starry earlier. ^^' I want him to actually try out for track, but i might stick with that idea. thanks!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!