Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Incredibles

The Incredibles

a part of “The Incredibles”, a fictional universe by lyfdl.

(ACCEPTING)On January 1,1994,The Fates had predicted something evil to threaten mankind.They decided to give powers to the chosen babies born in between the years 1994-1998.When they were born,if fate had chosen them,they were given a random ability.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Incredibles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Incredibles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyfdl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Feel free to ask me any questions.
I want this rp to stay organized.
Please put an icon picture and also provide one on the character sheet. Otherwise, I will not accept your character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lyfdl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Incredibles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

COuld you please resrve me a girl's spot ^^
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyfdl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Emily3456 wrote:COuld you please resrve me a girl's spot ^^

Done!

lyfdl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

sounds amazing but when the character application says pick the power from here, is there a list or?

Never mind I'm stupid, I hope you accept my guy.
Last edited by warthog on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Here is a link to a Wikipedia page that has a list of powers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am

are we allowed to have more than one character? just out of curiousity

Nobu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyfdl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am

Nobu wrote:are we allowed to have more than one character? just out of curiousity

3 max!

lyfdl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 am

Can i reserve a girl please?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I submitted a character, I hope she's okay. Let me know if I need to change anything please.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyfdl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Bashie L. Craft wrote:Can i reserve a girl please?

I just read over your character's sheet and can you change the part where she gets money and letters from her parents?
Smallwood academy rule: You may not contact anyone outside of the border.

No one is supposed to know where these kids are, so that's actually impossible. Read the introduction page and rules thoroughly.

lyfdl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyfdl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Kirai-chan wrote:I submitted a character, I hope she's okay. Let me know if I need to change anything please.

Everything was fine! (:

lyfdl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh ok, I already fixed it. Hope she's alright

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Character submitted, please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

lol... well it was a good try ;)... ill put up a real character soon

Nobu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

If i could, I would like to reserve a dude please :D
I have work for a while, so He'll be up later.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 am

I made a character, I hope her power is alright just let me know if I need to edit her.
Image Image Image Image

clover honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 am

Would it be fine if i made a male character for this?

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 am

So when will we start? :)

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 am

I hope soon Bashie :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 pm

I ditto that. xP

clover honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!