Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dangerous Deals

Dangerous Deals

a part of “Dangerous Deals”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Three kids in high school want more then they have, but are they willing to sacrifice lives for it? When they have the chance from an evil demon, all they need to pay in return is a human body. Will they go as far as murder to keep their desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dangerous Deals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dangerous Deals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah! :D Let's do it!!
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm

:3 All sounds good with me

(gah, sorry for being non-existent...I had a conference call to do, then I had to record a German presentation, lol, I talked me voice out XD)

Cuspin can be a stalkery stalker and decide his plans for the lad and lass during that time :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

I enjoy your signature sollux.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Mwuahaha. First post. :l

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 pm

#patron troll

#hashtags are for twitter

Woo first post! and woo another homestuckian! Are you current? I caught up just a couple weeks ago :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Well, i was caught up for a while, and i was gone for a while, then i came back and there's JUST TOO MUCH STUFF. OMF.

(I'm Feferi! ouo (My mom is Eridan and my dad is Sollux, weird combos. XD My boyfriend is also Sollux, weirdly enough))

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 am

I'm thinking we can post again so Pie has an idea of what they are both like in the classroom c:

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Sabine is coming in late anyway :3 I have half a post written right now :3 I had writing club, and I'm going out to eat with my Grama, so I don't know when I'll be done :l

In other news, WC was freaking awesome, I dropped a beat so ill that somewhere my grand-children's hearts just twisted with the raw emotion I was laying down XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Are you knowing if it will be tonight or possibly tomorrow? o: If tomorrow then I don't mind exchanging a few more posts with Alice for fun and more information for Cuspin, but that's only if you think you'll be posting tomorrow instead. c: No rushes.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm working on it now, I should be posting in a matter of minutes. I just have to alter what I had to accommodate your post :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Owait, I lied XD Computer... out...of charge....can't post until I get home...in an hour or two >.< Promise I will tonight though!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh, that's fine. I know that Alice is posting again so, that will be fine c: >< Sorry to make you alter. D:

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 pm

It's no problem, it's mostly just adding on to what I already had ^^

Should I wait until Alice has posted or should I go ahead and post when I'm done? I was hoping for an early night tonight, but I can wait a few hours if you were planning on some significant game play ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:53 pm

You can post since he's mostly observing them. c: Alice said she will try to post within the hour. I was hoping we could get some good game play in, but that's up to you two. I"ll be up for a while.

We are thinking that they pair up for the project and go into the woods on Saturday to film, and they meet the demon there and he destroys their camera and then lures them to his special lair to talk about the deals.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Lol, I posted ^^ I hope it was good ^^

(haha, I'm late XD I was downloading stuff that took forever)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Both posts were very lovely :D

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

I think roleplays actually work better when you have fewer people.

Alright, I forgot if I explained this to you Alice but, I discussed with Pie that the way Regina and Aiden are going to wish they had never made a deal, is not just murdering people and giving them to a demon to consume, but really bad events.

For Regina; a main one is extremely sexual harassment and embarrassing photos.

For Aiden; I'm thinking when he gets a bunch of money, people are breaking into his house and car and, possibly a family member gets injured during the process or something of the sort?

We can come up with other little things that happen, but those events combined with murders will probably leave them wanting to beg or demand a refund. Which, of course, won't work because they will die if they do. x3

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 am

Yeah, i figured that would be the plan. :)

I think someone will kidnap his little sister and she will be 'missing' and they demand ransom. People breaking into his house would be awesomely too. ;u; I'm sure i'll find ways to pile it on.

And sounds great! Ah, i'm looking forward to this!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am

That sounds like a good idea o: I think both would work.

I think for Regina, she will go to a party and be sexually harrassed. And then photos will be put online, and at school harassment continues .Trying to think of another situation.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 am

Posted also :D

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!