Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dangerous Deals

Dangerous Deals

a part of “Dangerous Deals”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Three kids in high school want more then they have, but are they willing to sacrifice lives for it? When they have the chance from an evil demon, all they need to pay in return is a human body. Will they go as far as murder to keep their desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dangerous Deals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dangerous Deals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Hope we get more rp time in tonight o:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

I should be around unless the winds get too bad ^^
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 am

Pie came up with a brillian idea that, instead of Regina and Aiden always having what they want, they need to return each day to Cuspin to get it reknewed of sorts. So, Regina has to return so he can re apply the glamour on her and then Aiden needs to return whenever he needs more money. c: I think it's splendid; gives more of a chance for them to interact and keep all three in a triangle of sorts.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 am

Yeah, that sounds great! Maybe Cuspin puts himself in their little school friend circle to keep an eye on them and such too?
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm

That sounds like a good idea!

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm really hoping this doesn't die.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh, maybe I should mention that I'm waiting for Arha to post again. I'm not going to post until they've gotten settled down ^^ If that's what you've been waiting for, Alice, go on ahead :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am

Alright, I suppose this thing is on hold until Alice posts.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey, guys...

I'm really sorry that i've been gone.
I got really sick a while ago and I just got back from hospital care. I'm okay now, tired, but okay. I'lll be posting right now.
I'm sorry if you thought i dropped, but don't worry! I'm still here.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

-glomps Arha-

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey, pie. c: How are you?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Hai ^^ I'm delightful :3

It's good to see you back :D

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Thank you! I'm sorry i couldn't get to you guys, but i didn't have a chance. :c It was kind of bad.

But i'm back now and i'm feeling perfect! :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Your post next, Arha.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!