Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods in a New Age

Gods in a New Age

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods in a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Anyone else having this horrifying picture of Zacyrath (probably mispelled that) in Librus's library, stalking thehalls looking for our Scholar so that it may devour that mind of his?

Or Athena taking shelter behind a well sized rock to survive the inferno that came from Ragnorak's mouth? Her shied melted long ago and her armor torn to ribbons by those claws of his?

And the lust incarnate reminds me of the Lust demons from Dragon Age. Damn those things! They were so...distracting.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 am

Ersatz Creed wrote:Anyone else having this horrifying picture of Zacyrath (probably mispelled that) in Librus's library, stalking thehalls looking for our Scholar so that it may devour that mind of his?

Or Athena taking shelter behind a well sized rock to survive the inferno that came from Ragnorak's mouth? Her shied melted long ago and her armor torn to ribbons by those claws of his?

And the lust incarnate reminds me of the Lust demons from Dragon Age. Damn those things! They were so...distracting.

Hehe hence why I chose who/what I chose. Should be a battle for the ages, worthy of song! I've got my money on Athena, melted shield and all ;]

I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Epic Wins are Epic :D

EDIT

I feel like making everyone a song for their god, probably parodied off some other song.

Example Johnny Cash's (God's gonna cut you down) Revan's Gonna Cut You Down

"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, run on for a long time, Sooner or later Revan will cut you down...".

Or for Athena- Elder Scroll Skyrim- (Dragonborn comes) The War Maiden Comes.

"Our Goddess, our Goddess claims a warriors heart...I tell you, I tell you, The War Maiden comes..."

Yay or nay?

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Ersatz Creed wrote:Epic Wins are Epic :D

EDIT

I feel like making everyone a song for their god, probably parodied off some other song.

Example Johnny Cash's (God's gonna cut you down) Revan's Gonna Cut You Down

"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, run on for a long time, Sooner or later Revan will cut you down...".

Or for Athena- Elder Scroll Skyrim- (Dragonborn comes) The War Maiden Comes.

"Our Goddess, our Goddess claims a warriors heart...I tell you, I tell you, The War Maiden comes..."

Yay or nay?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

lol i like that sounds pretty cool:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 am

I like the sound of those songs, and look forward to seeing them appear.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 am

ha i wonder what Eris's song will be like;3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Task Misstress-Half Life

The Goddess Eris, master of pain,
with a brutal talent for breaking the sane
Using cruel mind games as her ball and chain
serves to ensure captives misbehave...

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:18 pm

._.
due that's AESOMEXD
I live itx3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 pm

yru0 and Polaris

You guys recall the riot of mortals that both your Gods had a part in? Was anything more than the fact that it was a riot/ the beginning of an uprising, because I'd like to see if I can use this to spice up Gunter's story in the future

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

hm good question you should ask yru0 about it i just saw a good opportunity to bring in Eris:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 am

Hey guys!

Promise to post tonight after work. Lets get this thing moving! Can't wait for Chapter Two to begin! ;P

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 am

Sorry for the delay, I'll try to post either tonight or tomorrow. Just been a tad be rushed. Exams today and works been busy.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 am

I'll also hopefully have a post out tonight or tomorrow latest, had a crazy weekend and then Monday and Tuesday too with work and all. So, yeah, hopefully tonight! =D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 am

*Cricket......cricket*

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm

*man in the back of the audience coughs*

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Sorry, have been crazzzy busy, but I have tomorrow off so will definately post tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. Sorry.

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Things have significantly slowed down, I will be sending pm's out shortly to see if I can't remedy the situation. I'd also like to find out where everyone's characters arestory wise, what they're doing, what they are waiting on if any. For example Revan is waiting for a reply from Fab, hence the delay in the base story line.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Athena is currently speaking to Arabella and Corallium and it's Coralliums move atm. It also turns out im next in line at the meeting hall (i pmed fab) and so Im kinda trying to keep this short so I can go right there.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Sargon is preparing his people for inevitable war. Both his lycans/humans in the Known World, and the Dragonborn in the North.

Sargon is however neutral now, seeing both sides of the coin. He supports both Athena and Revan, but he has not been swayed to either side. So in truth he is just waiting for any of the gods to try and persuade him.

The "Chosen" as I have come to call the mortals whos fates have become intertwined as of late, are meeting in Tharlamor promptly the same time Libirius will be there in which he may, or may not detect them as beings touched by the gods.

Alana is following the Exiled Prince, in the event that his path takes him into the occupied Dragonborn Territory of the North

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!