Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods in a New Age

Gods in a New Age

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods in a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

You're welcome Bro :D

And dark clouds indeed . . .

;P

x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Uh oh! Something very very bad is happening now! Coral and Revan? What type of horror is this? Oh right! I forgot.

Aslong as Katergaris get's to have fun in Revan's new world, he couldn't care less but I have a very strange feeling that Katergaris might not be aloud to have all the fun he wants to have if Revan is leading.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Posting my "mortals" tonight so y'all can keep track. Making a few changes to some

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:15 pm

I think I should think about making a post that allows for some Godly interaction...

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 pm

well sorry for not posting as of late just been having a writers block...not quite sure where I can bring Eris into all of this without making it not make sense:\ any suggestions:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Do you remember what we discussed via pm Polaris? There will be a place for Eris to make her presence felt soon enough, promise ;] Until then why not begin to set the ground work a bit. Pm me if you want to talk in depth so as not to litter ooc with spoilers.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:13 pm

oh right very true lol yeah ill pm you later:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am

I've noticed we haven't heard from Arabella, Alahya and Tché in quite some time. I will be sending pm's to each writer in the next few days if they remain silent to verify that they are still invested in this story.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yru0 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 am

I'm still here Bromander ;) just been hit by a flurry of tests last week and this.

yru0
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 am

Ill have a post up tomorrow. I would have at one today but after my bands performance at concert band evaluation all I wanted to do was eat chocolate and shoot people on BF3
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:24 pm

YES I finally posted for Eris hope ya'll like it:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 pm

That's it! I'm going to post a post, a post that will be so Katergaris-y that the sheer amount of Katergaris in the post will make your minds implode.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm

BTW my post is going to be rather long because its descirbing what arabella has been doing all this time lol xD almost done itll be up in like 30 minutes or so :3

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yru0 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 am

Sorry for the long absence! I'm still not fully out of the test season (tis be French I'm afraid!) but hopefully there'll be a lull following after Sunday. Fear not though, for despite not posting I am still checking this every chance I get! :D

yru0
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:14 am

It has begun... The beginning of the end. This chapter is reaching it's culmination so events are going to begin to unfold that will have far reaching effects on Lorgaine as a whole. In a few days Fabricator and I will come to all of the writers and get their opinions on how a key element should pan out. Until that time I want everyone to enjoy the ride and give everything they've got. I will ask that no one interfere with the interaction between Kelmor and Revan in the next few posts. Beyond several key story reasons, we've both stated that no one really remembers or knows about the prison.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:47 pm

well that last post is my ending for Eris in this chapter so._. yeah i cant think of anything else for her to do until then:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Thinking I might end Athena for the chapter as well and skip some things with Gunter to have him to the point Id like before sending him off for the Sword of Strength

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 pm

I AM still around, just letting you know.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm

To everyone looking to end their characters activity for this chapter, a word of warning and a spolier. Revan IS going release the Leviathans and when he does ALL the gods are expected to respond in some form or another. Characters like Athena should more than likely be on the front lines trying to fight off the monsters. Feel free to kill the Leviathans after the fight but I'd like the fight to be a tough one.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm

lol Eris will be rejoicing in utter happiness at the amount of chaos they'll be makingx3but I guess ill have her do something if they urge her enough that isx3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!