Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Knock 'em Dead

Knock 'Em Dead

a part of “Knock 'em Dead”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Will you be able to make it out of this high-stakes, high energy game alive? Not if Drake has anything to do it. Especially if you get blood on his carpet. Come in...I dare you. (Not accepting ATM)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Knock 'em Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Knock 'Em Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 am

a blanket of blankness

Such a beautiful phrase to say! Especially when whispered dramatically! :3
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Oopsie, I missed an alliteration there XD Usually I try to edit all of them out, or my writing starts to sound absurd XD Well, at least you liked it :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey guys. I am currently traveling a bit, sort of like a farewell to America tour. I have my iPad with me (which is how I am able to post his) and I have copied people's replies to a document on here so I can type up reply on the plane tomorrow. Sorry, as always, for the delay. As another warning, as I am thinking about it, I am making my move to Japan at the end of next month. I don't know what my internet situation will be, but I will post whenever possible.

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Okay :3 Thanks for the update ^^ So long as you do what you can I'm sure it'll be fine :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Posted! ^_^

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:50 pm

How's everyone hanging in there?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Still hangin' ;) How about you?

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Just floatin' XD June is always a slow month.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:02 pm

You already know this, Pie, but I've spent the last couple weeks working on a comic tourney entry. Give me another day to get some other stuff out of the way and I'll have another post up. :3

Also, very important! I will be starting a hormone replacement treatment (hrt) hopefully by the end of July. I'm probably gonna be moody and confused until everything settles, so I'm gonna be out of commission for a couple weeks in August. Is that okay with everyone?
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

No worries :3

And don't worry, I'll be gone campus viewing at that point in time, so I really don't expect for anything to happen until school season starts up again and everyone gets comfortable.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 pm

What schools are you looking at, pie?

And I hope the process goes well for you, Seijun.

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:28 pm

A whole bunch of instate stuff (I like in rural VA). William & Mary, UVA, and a couple little U&C schools in the area (I would do Ivy League, but I can't afford it TAT. I'll probably end up at an honors at an up & coming school). My farthest school is a three hour drive though the mountains XD The only upside to this whole rising-senior thing is that I've had a sinfully good time drafting college essays instead of doing my homework X3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 am

Ooooo, mountains. I'm jealous. Also, about the homework, don't worry. You'll have plennnnty more in the years to come to make up for any you bypassed due to senioritis.

And yet again, you are making me feel old. -.-

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Mountains are beautiful, but I hate driving them XD Too many deer and loose rocks.
Uhg, I don't even want to think about that XD I'll just enjoy my apathy for now XD

Don't worry, XD Y'all make me feel incredibly little XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer for a post. I'm really sorry about this, but I've come down with something and my doctors are doing several blood tests to try and figure out what's going on. Again, really sorry.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 am

It's fine sweets :3 I hope you feel better soon <3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm

No problem, Seij! Focus on getting better soon. I'll be praying for you! :)

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm

((sclam...is that...is that L? -marvels in the cute- who knew Death Note could be so adorable XD ))

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

((Hai! L desu! Chibis are awesome like that. :3))

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 am

-floats through-

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!