Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Purgatory Heights

Purgatory Heights

a part of “Purgatory Heights”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A city that caters to the superstars, and potentials of the human world, has now turned to catering to the Angels and Demons of our world, too bad one can hardly tell the distinction between the three races in this city. [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Purgatory Heights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Purgatory Heights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Purgatory Heights"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Purgatory Heights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Oooo, sounds interesting. I think I'll make a male incubus and a female human. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks, good to have you on board again BleedingLover ^_^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Ohhhhhhh me likey! I think I'll make a female huma.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:00 pm

This looks great! I haven't been around lately but I've been waiting for a good roleplay like this to start back up in. I'll most likely make Male Nephilim and a Female Human, or the other way around, I haven't decided yet!
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Looks promising enough!

However, I typically have an aversion to sandboxy style RP's as they tend to quickly snowball into character-driven nonsense. Do you have an underlying plot planned in the making, or will the whole adventure be of our own devising?

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Don't worry there is an underlying plot under all of this, it's only slightly sandboxy, but later there will be a cause that will force our characters to deal with one conflict. Though, if it's in the best interest of others I can make it so that they may have a small personal plot apart from this conflict if that answers your question?

Also, glad to see people are interested :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 pm

This looks very interesting! I think I may make a female Succubi.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi, this sounds really interesting. I think I want to create a female Nephilim.

One question: would it be possible if a Nephilim didn't know they were a Nephilim? Perhaps their parent has already been killed by an Archangel and the Nephilim was raised as a human. Any powers they have would seem like a coincidence seeing how a Nephilim has limited powers as compared to other angels and is generally weak. Would that be able to work?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 pm

@SlyMafia

Sure that's fine ^_^, I like the idea.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 am

I love this. I think this is a great idea, with that said I was thinking of making a Seraphim female and a human male.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 am

Awesome! :), the more people the better ^-^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Sorry if you see that my icons don't match the pictures inside (they should change soon), I'm very picky when it comes to appearances for my characters.

Just wanted to say that there won't be anymore than 3 Archdemon characters, and 3 ArchAngels for the sake of not having overpowered characters.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Hope we get more players >.<

Relationship Sheet Thread might be coming soon once we get enough characters.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Ooh! This looks pretty awesome! I'm thinking of making a female Cambion...

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Welcome! ^_^

I wish there were more people sending in characters, roleplay is looking awfully empty with the lack of them. :( If any of you are still interested do you mind telling any of your friends about this roleplay? I really wouldn't want this to die :(

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:07 pm

If I may offer a kind word of advice;

You may be better off NOT advertising it to more RPers! From what I've seen, an RP's longevity tends to be inversely proportional to the amount of people participating, as more people means more of a chance that multiple people drop out and leave others hanging.

You may wish to revel in the RPers that you have, making a more focused, faster moving plot! More people means a slower pace, and more people wanting to do their own thing.

Just my two cents, however! I hate seeing RP's die too

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Can I please reserve a Seraphim. I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!