Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Vengeance

Star Wars: Vengeance

a part of “Star Wars: Vengeance”, a fictional universe by Zap.

'Evil never dies, it just evolves'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue May 06, 2014 6:41 am

I'M CONTRIBUTING.

Also, hi guys.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Tue May 06, 2014 8:01 am

YAY CONTRIBUTION!

unseenshadow2 wrote:(Stuff about Raxus)

EG-5 was a singly unique droid created by Dooku himself.
If it was a series, than it would not matter nearly as much.

EG-5, however, was just one droid and it was destroyed by Anakin Skywalker. It was blown to smithereens.

So if you want the Gvolc clan to have produced some droid that is meant to combat Jedi, thats fine, but EG-5 is a legend as far as many are concerned. A war story to frighten and thrill, 60 years too many removed from reality for it to have any weight.

Something to note: More of an opinion.
The reason droids were so often used to kill Jedi is because they cannot be sensed with the force.
You've effectively destroyed the only advantage a droid has over a Jedi or any other force sensitive.

But yeah - So like...

Moving on.

What are you trying to accomplish? What is the driving purpose of having your Jedi Killer NPC there?

skyfemme wrote:Splendid! Thank you for some direction. I'll try to get them out.

Huzzah! I'll take it. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue May 06, 2014 11:42 am

Let's find a way to make this Raxus situation work. It does add an extra element of tension into the story, and Unseen's writing is awfully good! Perhaps the model number, name, etc. is an homage to the technology that was built.

Personally, I could give two rips about the cruddy narrative that the prequels present to us. Those films are 100% bullshit in every way. But, alas, here we are stuck with bad tools. But we are all here to team up, collaborate, and most importantly PLAY on positive levels, so I see a lot of room for creating a fantastic dynamic!
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Seeing as EG-5 was a specific droid in the EG series, a rarity in itself, I changed Raxus to using a Sentinel droid as the base.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 pm

In your opinion, does Raxus need a character profile, Unseen?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue May 06, 2014 8:58 pm

I haven't done that because I wasn't sure if, since I haven't seen Zap on and I haven't been a game master without being an owner as well, it would be able to be accepted.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 pm

If Raxus will stick around for a period of time, I'd bet that a character profile can be submitted and updated and collaborated on so that everyone is happy, including you =)

So, because perhaps I may not read through the lines well enough, who specifically is Raxus being sent after? Temi? Or am I reading that wrong?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 am

Thanks, Skyfemme, for being more positive than I. We needed that. I've been very tired lately so I am not necessarily all that personable.

Shadow, sorry if I seemed curt - I tend to come off a lot more... serious and/or mean online. >.<
I don't mean to.

Also, nice choice of model! :U

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Wed May 07, 2014 11:45 am

@Andreis - I have been through far worse, far more knitpicky people.

@SkyFemme - I will soon be making Raxus's cs. As for his directives, he is not an assassin. Instead, he awoke to ensure that other peoples did not get their hands of Gvolc tech, but do to a ROM card, placed just under the armor at the top of his chest, forces him to be hostile to Jedi and passive to Sith. Other than that, how he handles IFF protocols is a series of functions that are based on past, group, and personallity.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Wed May 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Good deal! I'm looking forward to reading more about Raxus!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Fri May 09, 2014 5:59 am

Currently working on a post to get us out of the bar.
I figure there would be a Keldabe Port Security agent guarding the back, even if it is only one.
I'll leave that advent open to options for other people, though.

I will not specify if they are armed or if they even notice us yet. :3 Hell, if Raxus notices us and points us out to the Security team in the bar, we might just end up surrounded anyhow.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 am

Cool; I'll keep my eye out.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu May 15, 2014 12:01 am

So, uh, are things alright? I noticed the RP kinda of made a stop all of the sudden.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 pm

I am waiting on more people to post.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri May 16, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm also waiting.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri May 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey just wanted to say I'm gonna be gone this Memorial Day Weekend, won't be back until Monday.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sat May 24, 2014 11:25 am

GM's, any updates? Posts to be made?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairess on Wed May 28, 2014 4:40 am

I'm still hovering around.

I've been hoping Shaodow would post so I could write a reaction from there, but it's starting to look like I might need to just coordinate with Sevenelven to move things along on Coruscant. Another option is to wait until the other group gets to Coruscant, so... if anyone has any plans or ideas, I'm all ears.

Fairess
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed May 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Hey Fairess! If you want to communicate with me you can send me a PM or speak in chat if I manage to see you online. Otherwise I've been playing with ideas for some new characters, some people to harass our group to generate subplots. So far I have one made, and I have a couple more character ideas. Anyway I was thinking we would encounter them on one of the planets I've decided to investigate about the Jedi Murders.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Hey, I am up for PM coordination if you're willing to.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!