Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Vengeance

Star Wars: Vengeance

a part of “Star Wars: Vengeance”, a fictional universe by Zap.

'Evil never dies, it just evolves'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Is this game dead?
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Hy guys. I've been unable to find the time for roleplaying for a while but I'm ready to get back in the game now. @Fair, I'm not sure how I'm meant to reply to your character because there isn't any real interaction between her and mine, she just saw her from a distance. Even if Tanake noticed her, she would have no reason to engage her as of now, so what do you have in mind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:42 am

Holy frijoles, there's activity!... do we need to start collaborating on what our characters are working toward on Mandalore, so that we know what direction we're going in writing-wise?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

@Shaodow me and Fairess have been speaking over the PM to coordinate something. So far we are working towards having her character join our group. Fairess hasn't responded yet, but we're thinking about having Fair's character sneak aboard Konah's ship. This could happen a number of ways but I'm leaning towards a surprise attack or something. If you want we can talk and coordinate about what should happen next.

@skyfemme hey there! I'm not sure about your little group. I just placed my character in there to interact with unseen and so far we have collaborated to have his droid and my agent meet. I could have more droids spy on you, but at the moment my attention is focused on Raxus.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Cool! In case our characters actually run into one another, it's pretty open-ended on my end as to where Temi goes. She's currently working for the Federation, but her family worked for The Old Republic, then the Empire, then everything else that has followed after, as they're from Coruscant. Not a partisan--just trying to keep things running smoothly.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

I'm not sure that we will, after all Nere's mission there is supposed to be a secret. So potentially exposing that the Empire exists before they are ready to reveal themselves, will be bad on his part. But if that is the case with your character, then it could make for an interest subplot, if she were to say, be captured and turns to the Empire. Not saying that's gonna happen now or even if it will happen. That would have to be discussed, as for now you should be fine.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Oh, I wouldn't think it would be good to have him show his hand. But maybe two encounter one another and she has no clue who he is or where he comes from. But, this doesn't have to happen--no problem!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Why not have her end up running into the hanger that Raxus and Nere are in while trying to guide the group to Coruscant? That would really make things a little bit more active.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Shoot. Cool. I wonder if Keywork and Andreis are anywhere? Gents, what do you think?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm currently busy with both Moderator duties and a full time job. Andreis works full time as well, I'm assuming also nights. We'll get posts in eventually, you'll just have to be patient and understand that our actual lives prioritize over our digital lives. We're trying to save up for a trip to Settle.

All of this makes us sound like gay partners, but we're not, just two friends trying to get to Seattle to attend a wedding.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 am

That's cool. Real life is more important, no question about it. I'd love to get my character "unstuck," though, because she's been stuck for several days, with no heads-up warning. Leaving me three choices... Either 1) break my character free and get her into a moving storyline, 2) guide my character along with the other two tethered along for the sake of story advancement, or 3) resign. I don't want to do #3, so I'm looking for guidance, here. It's been a long time.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 am

You henceforth have my permission to auto-pilot my character when I'm either too busy or too inactive to do so myself. I'm sure Andreis might be able to post soon,if he hasn't gone to bed already.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 am

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I''m back!
Yes, the Gamemaster Zap has returned to Star Wars: Vengeance!
I had a lot of personal things going in real life, and I needed a break.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with the RP in my absence, I really appreciate the time you have put in to keep the game alive!

-Zap

Zap
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!