Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Vengeance

Star Wars: Vengeance

a part of “Star Wars: Vengeance”, a fictional universe by Zap.

'Evil never dies, it just evolves'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Right on. I'll work with that, than. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

So, for my post - I'm going to run on the tangent that the man in the mask was actually Adrius' friend and they were both being targeted by a professional assassin. The thing that exploded was some of the inner-workings of the door and bar mechanisms and one will not know for sure if it was orchestrated or accidental.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Playing off the assassin theory, but Raxus Prime's first metal child has been unleashed for testing.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Unseen shadow... um... I had a plan for that NPC. Did you not read what I posted or what I posted in OOC 20 minutes before you?

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:02 pm

#1. Mistook that post for another post or two of yours back. My bad.

#2. There are professional droid assassins in Star Wars. Just saying, with no intent to offend.

#3. Modifying the post to fit better.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:09 pm

I'll hold off on posting until I know what's what.
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 pm

There is no assassin in the bar right now, UnseenShadow. Haha.

The masked man is Adrius' friend in disguise.
None-the-less that works.

So a droid has appeared, apparently, in the wake of the explosion and is gunning people down and targetting Temi.
Adrius' DL-18 won't fucking touch it, though. The DL-18 had trouble penetrating storm trooper armor.

I was thinking that the masked man is still alive but is down, breathing and unconscious. I'd appreciate it if the droid ignored him, UnseenShadow, seeing him as no threat.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Been talking a lot with Keywork and we are working in his intro. :P Sorry about the delay guys.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sat May 03, 2014 9:24 am

Just a quick note, if you are not a Jedi, then Raxis is not inherently going to attack you. Just wanted to prevent a kill all droids notion.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sun May 04, 2014 7:15 am

Unseenshadow - The EG-5 Jedi Hunter was first manufactured by Count Dooku in the Clone Wars. It doesn't seem likely that anyone would have the knowledge of how to replicate EG-5, seeing it was destroyed nearly 60 years ago. EG-5 could wield dual lightsabres with perfect form, being designed by Count Dooku himself and had the strength and speed to outdo many Jedi.
It had no force powers.
Canonically, the force is only available to life forms.

Also, I know you are bored and I would be just fine creating a character to interact with you or do something to work with you but can you, ya know, talk to us about what you want to do? It might make it run smoother, instead of pry-baring a character into a location.

I'd like to get a head count of people who are still active in this game, actually, if I can.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 04, 2014 7:48 am

I'm here, and I've been messaging others to check if they've jumped ship or not. The only one who seems to have fucked off is stormsoul19 because I've gotten no reply in 2 days now.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairess on Sun May 04, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm not entirely sure where to step in myself, but I have put Kinsa within close proximity to Konah and Tanake. How to actually meet them up, much less work together, I'm not quite sure on, but if you guys wanna brainstorm with me, I'm sure we could come up with something~

Fairess
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun May 04, 2014 4:52 pm

I am around posting when the opportunity presents itself. I might not be on all the time because of work, but I am still able to manage.

Hey Fairess! Sure, we can work on something to get you involved. I haven't talked with Shaodow much either, so I guess we can talk between all three of us.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairess on Sun May 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Awesome, Seven! (and hullo to you, too!)

Is there a good time for y'alls when we can use a group chat? Or maybe Skype, if that's easier? I'm up for anything as far as coordination goes.

Fairess
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun May 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello! :)

Eh, I don't have Skype, so I'm just gonna have to do it over chat on the website here.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sun May 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Yay people!
Also I know keywork is around because I talk to him regularly. Unfortunately I work nights now so I'm tired as fuck lately.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 am

I'm still here, too; I've been crazy-busy lately. But I could benefit from some planning, as I really am not sure how to proceed!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Skyfemme: Well, I am kind of waiting on shadow at this point. Maybe Icarus, Temi and Adrius should leave via the back?

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon May 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Andreis wrote:Unseenshadow - The EG-5 Jedi Hunter was first manufactured by Count Dooku in the Clone Wars. It doesn't seem likely that anyone would have the knowledge of how to replicate EG-5, seeing it was destroyed nearly 60 years ago. EG-5 could wield dual lightsabres with perfect form, being designed by Count Dooku himself and had the strength and speed to outdo many Jedi.
It had no force powers.
Canonically, the force is only available to life forms.

Also, I know you are bored and I would be just fine creating a character to interact with you or do something to work with you but can you, ya know, talk to us about what you want to do? It might make it run smoother, instead of pry-baring a character into a location.

I'd like to get a head count of people who are still active in this game, actually, if I can.

Some words on Raxus:

1. Basically everything that comes out of my main character's clan is scrap with enhancements. Their ability to melt metals and other useful materials in droid making is limited on the ships, especially for research teams. They found an old EG-5 frame among the scrap, but they don't have much more than the shell and skeletal structure that is from Dooku's design.

2. Raxus is heavily prototype designed by the Gvolc Clan. His ability to use the force revolves around the tubes that remain outside of his armor. They contain a fluid that is extracted midi-chlorians, most easily acquired through blood, which is then forcefully persuaded in the metal boxes to produce specific results, the more electricity used, the more powerful the move. Due to the current dilution of the fluid, as extracting it from other inhabitants of Raxus Prime could not produce the required amount, it takes significant power to use the force, limiting motor speed and force, and taking all power away from all other weaponry drivers.

3. The Gvolc Clan excels in droid computing, both in hardware and in software. While they may not normally put as much time and effort into creating the circuit boards and AI software for most droids, Raxus represents a major leap in droid tech. However, now that he has proven their studies correct, they are likely to direct their focus on cheaper, more practical droid designs.

4. Due to its programming, Raxus is only inherently hostile to Jedi. Upon activation, it runs several functions that identify whether or not other droids, or lifeforms, are a potential threat to the secrecy of the Gvolc clan, and bases its next actions on that. I also added in what caused it to activate in the first place only a little before posting this.

5. While I didn't mention this, Raxus has a small decal of the Gvolc clan symbol on his front plate. He does not have any symbols linking him to the Sith, nor would anyone quickly recognize the Gvolc symbol.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue May 06, 2014 4:21 am

Splendid! Thank you for some direction. I'll try to get them out.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!