Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ultimate Organization IV

a part of “The Ultimate Organization IV”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

This is no longer the age of heroes. This is no longer the age of Knights in shining armour. This is the age of warfare, of soldiers and mystery men lurking in the shadows. This is a new world. A cruel world. And we have no business in it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ultimate Organization IV”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ultimate Organization IV"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Ultimate Organization IV

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 pm

So... how's it been? Muhahahahaha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Woah, Eldwind! It's been a while...

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 am

Life happens my friends. And that us what brings me here. Im trying to get back into r but need to get in a game first. If you would have me, though I understand if not

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:45 am

Yeah, of course you're welcome to join up again. Your characters are all still around as well! A lot has happened though, since you were around last. So, if you want a recap before you send in a character, shoot me or one of the others a pm or something.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

i'm back with a Vengeance baby. so, who should the boy meet with first? taking all aplications

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:34 pm

(Posted while we were on page 135)

SO, hereā€™s a summary of like the last ten pages of Sentinels stuff:

Mysterious oblivion agents basically tried to frame Argent for a crime and the other Sentinelā€™s investigated. They found out that Sleer, an Oblivionite, might be working with Seed on some illegal slaving stuff.

The Sentinels managed to free Argent and were celebrated as heroes for taking down two evil slaver brothers. Nai helped them, but they still don't trust her. So yeah, thats where they are now

As for the other current plots let me see quickly: Xane & Wing are on the Rock they're in some crazy town run by Zambob, the ruler of the Horenor. Xeroux is returning to Nai with Sentrius' brother who they rescued from Anaszia, Tanister Darling. Fat Chu was chasing Otis but he disappeared in a tree. And Lun and Tormand are going to Bao to find the Lords of Bao, the order Wu was part of.

As for like what the political plot even is I wrote a little thing explaining all the main aspects involved, I think the others might be able to add but this is the basic framework as I understand it

WAR STUFF:
Okay so basically thereā€™s a huge war going on.

The three factions are: Oblivion, Vindico-Pluoo-Tryptia, and Seed-Ulfire. All three are at war with each other.

Vindico-Pluoo-Tryptia declared war on Seed-Ulfire after Seed took over Sor and basically abolished itā€™s monarchy, and Seed-Ulfire & Vindico-Pluoo-Trypia declared war on Oblivion when he began invading everything with massive death armies.

Seed is technically a vassal of Ulfire and serve the Emperor of Ulfire, but they have equal armies basically and have been on bad terms even though theyā€™re technically part of the same thing.

SEED STUFF:
Anaszia was made Queen of Sor, so Naiā€™s technical superior, in an attempt for Ulfire to gain more control over Seed again.

Nai is in control of Seed and wants to make it a monarchy basically. She has a heir, her daughter with Sentrius. Only High Command and some other member of Seed knows about the daughter. She is also making a huge amount of money off something secret in the Heart of Darkness thatā€™s funding the war.

Becoming a monarchy is basically the opposite of what Seed is, the big thing about them is that their leader could be anyone. Blood didnā€™t matter, so if Seed members catch on to what sheā€™d doing they wont be happy.

Joachim seems to be operating against her and planning a coup. He also seems to be working with a mysterious organization. So yeah, stuff is going to divide between them.

SENTINELS STUFF:
The Sentinels are another order like Seed thatā€™s a vassal of Ulfire, only instead of being a huge system sized thing the Sentinels have four members. Anaszia used to lead them and made them huge celebrities through a series of novellas. The Sentinels broke free of Anasziaā€™s control and now exist independently under Ulfire. Basically theyā€™re trying to save the world while existing in their current predicament. Everyone wants to kill them.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!