Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

For The Future

For The Future

a part of “For The Future”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

After centuries of fighting, the slayers and vampires have finally come to an agreement. A group of the youngest generation from both sides will be sent to a maze. They must work together to get out. But will this spell the end of both sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “For The Future”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

For The Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "For The Future"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: For The Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Hey. This story sounds really fun!! I was wondering if I could reserve the vampire that's Deborah Ann Woll?
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Of course! I look forward to seeing her!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Hello, loves!

Just popping in to show my face on the OOC. I'll be your CO-GM for this journey, if anyone needs me for anything like sharing a cupcake or plotting to overtake the world. ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Awesome!! Thanks!! I'll get her character sheet up tonight!! Random question, since I'm a prodigy of another vampire should we use vampires from literature or make them up? Or does it matter? lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChelTori on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello I would like to reserve Nina Dobrev, If I might. I would love to pursue this story...However I will be on holiday from the 24th-31st so I will only be able to upload from my phone with the limited wifi but I would very much like to be an active part of the story.
✿ Miracles don't happen by chance ✿

ChelTori
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Wondering if I could reserve Samira Wiley but change it to Saoirse Ronan?

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 pm

@Scar, it doesn't matter who your sire is. <3 Be as creative as you'd like.

@ChelTori, your reserve has been noted! I'll get iCat to update the front page!

@GrimBones66, I would prefer to not change her faceclaim. If I were to accept another, it would be another person of color and not another Caucasian character.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve the Theo James face claim. Thanks!
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

@PsychedOut, your reservation has been noted!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 am

Ill reserve the other slayer male!
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:50 am

All reservations have been edited in!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChelTori on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 am

I am so sorry but as much as I love the sound of this RP, I am going to have to resign my spot since holiday business seems to be taking up a lot more effort than I first thought :( but I wish you all the best! and apologise for taking a spot in the first place.

ChelTori
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 am

Hi! I wanted to reserve the last male vampire, but I saw ChelTori resigned her spot. May I take her spot of Nina Dobrev character?

I got a good idea of her character ;)
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 pm

@ChelTori- no biggie, these things happen. Thanks for letting us know instead of just disappearing!

@GreenEyedSue- Sure!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:04 am

Hi I was wondering if I could reserve the last female slayer?

But instead of Samira Wiley, could I swap the FC to Ruby Rose? If not that is cool :P Ruby just fits my character idea a bit better XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:28 pm

@Miyer- Hey! Sorry, but if you're changing Samira's FC, we'd strongly prefer for it to be another black FC. Just to keep the diversity, you know? I'll reserve you the spot now :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 pm

...Is this RP still happening?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!