Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Grimm Fate

A Grimm Fate

a part of “A Grimm Fate”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

[Reboot] For several decades fairy tales and other fictional characters have been coming to life, only they're not quite as magical as we were led to believe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Grimm Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Grimm Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh yes, I wasn't planning on overstepping any boundaries. Even in terms of kidnapping and forced marriages, I won't be doing anything without discussing it with the characters involved.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Aye, it's much appreciated, chap.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 pm

So ladies and gents, any start date in mind since everyone has their CS in!?? Minus the Wolf, but I wasn't sure if you were making a CS for him or not!? <3
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:50 pm

I did say not long ago, I was gonna start posting on Friday. Gives people some time to discuss relationships and also for me to finish sheets. Since I'm now making the wolf (which will be a smaller sheet but still) and the fourth Grimm sibling. I also need to figure out where we're going to be starting off. Wanna kick this off with some drama so that people don't instantly get bored.

I'd probably be able to do all of this by tomorrow night but I'm gonna say Friday just to be safe. I've had to spend today working on a forum for a group on another role-playing platform, and it's proving to be a rather difficult task considering the small timeframe I've been given.

Bear with me, guys. We will absolutely start this soon!

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Seeing as we are starting on Friday, I though I would just put up my thoughts on the current relationships existing between the Bradburys and Grimm Siblings (I'm thinking they probably ran into each other on a few hunts, ended up hunting together and just sort of bonded over the years). I'd love to hear other peoples input obviously! Just thought this would be the quickest way of working out relations :P

If anyone else would like to discusses relations with Hanna and Grahem I'd be thrilled to.

Simon Salazar Grimm ✧ Hanna has a slight attraction to Simon, seeing him as this hot, strong and confident leader of one of the most renown hunting groups of the time. However, she wouldn't ever really act on this attraction, due to her brothers close friendship and the fact that she see's the devotion to his family. She would never come first in his eyes. So instead, she treats him like she does her brother, with playful teasing and childish pranks. Always attempting to bring a smile to his usually stoic face.

Luke Lysander Grimm ✧ TBD

Amelia Valentina Grimm ✧ Hanna see's Amelia as an older sister and possibly her closest friend, despite her being younger, because she is way more in touch with her feminine side and Hanna looks up to her for that, impressed with her complete confidence in herself as a women. They would also get along well seeing as the pair of them are the chattiest of the two sets of siblings.

Anwen Aurelie Grimm ✧ Hanna would see Annie as a little sister, someone who she would playfully tease and want to protect, very similar to how her brother treats her. Though they would not have naturally become friends, due to Hanna's good relationship with her siblings, she would of definitely grown attached to the younger girl.

Simon Salazar Grimm ✧ Gray would be the closest to Simon, considering how similar their situations were. Both being completely devoted to their families and having to raise them alone in a cruel new world. They would have an easy friendship, if slightly twisted, probably spending the majority of the time planning and strategizing for the next hunt; discussing resource managment; or sometimes just complaining to each other cause no else would really understand the weight of being the oldest and what has happened to them.

Luke Lysander Grimm ✧ TBD

Amelia Valentina Grimm ✧ He see's traces of his sister in her, and though her loud voice and flirtatious ways can irritate him, she would probably be the one he is most tolerant of. Especially because her and Hanna get along well.

Anwen Aurelie Grimm ✧ Despite the age, and height, difference I can see Grahem really getting along with Anwen. Due to her own antisocial tendencies, I think they would find kindred spirits with each other. Though they might not be the best of friends, They are the type who could sit together in silence for hours, just doing their own thing together and never feel awkward.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

-tickles everybody-
Hey!
Can't wait to start <3 <3

And nice character relations Miyer! I'm totally on board with what you came up with for Amelia, Hanna, and Grahem.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 am

I imagined you sneaking up behind me in my house to tickle me. It was a little scary! ;) I'm still excited though!

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 pm

HalcyonCamp wrote:I imagined you sneaking up behind me in my house to tickle me. It was a little scary! ;) I'm still excited though!

Mwuhahahahahahaha!!!! >D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Where is everybody?!? D:

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am

London, currently, lurking.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:19 am

Are you the London Monster?

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Then I, the irresponsible reader, take it upon myself to assume that is in fact a confirmation

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Lol, okay lemme be more specific - where is our lovely GM!? :P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:15 am

May I reserve a Fairytale character? I'd like to possibly make Tam Lin from The Tale of Janet and Tam Lin

(a link you can go to read it: http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/1Kids/TamLin.html )

Though, I certainly hope I wouldn't be intruding...

The face-claim would be: Eddie Redmayne

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:15 am

Helloo curious about your stance on doubling? I sort of want to do a Hansel and Gretel sort of thing - but have it be a lil different. Like the story we know would be a watered down version, and I'd want to gift Hansel and Gretel with some dark magic of some kind. Let me know what you think!!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilvermarkOracle on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi there!! I had an account ages and ages ago, but I'm coming back again. I'm horrible at HTML coding, but I have an idea for a Selkie who's just...not quite right in the head. Her mother and father were murdered in front of her; she was just out of sight as it happened, but the memory tainted her. She is homicidal, through and through, and (not unlike what human men would do to their stolen selkie wives) tends to keep her sealskin in a locked trunk, with the key always on her person. She wouldn't have much clothing to her name, just a shirt and some torn jeans, and a knife made of bone.

The idea here is that she, while not a principle character of a folk tale, was a supporting cast member, as it were, that fell from her own world into this, so very like it. And she would be staying near the ocean, probably in a cabin she's....borrowing. And yes, she would have a massive vendetta against humanity in general, as humans killed her parents.

Face claim would be the lovely Elle Fanning, and her name would be...
Elspeth

SilvermarkOracle
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!