Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Askaria : The Decay

Askaria : The Decay

a part of “Askaria : The Decay”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Askaria has fallen into Decay. The once-powerful realm is now threatened to collapse under ruin. Yet, hope remains with those who would fight for it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Askaria : The Decay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Askaria : The Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:01 am

@Syrin Eyyyyy, good to see you are back.

It’s going to take me a few days to have my character up, what with life going on and stuff, but here’s an overview to give an idea of what I’m going for. He is meant to be more utility oriented.

Once a member of elven royalty, Vaeril was ostracized by his people when his fascination with the hunt led to him slaying the beast Dahl Xiyuma, an ancient entity linked to his clan. Cursed by the creature and armed with a strange bow, he has since been traversing the lands for centuries in search of greater game, always at a distance from society.

Being more deeply connected with nature than most, Vaeril was one of the first to notice the existence of the Decay. Concerned with the impact the beastly Forlorn could have on the ecosystems, he made it his mission to investigate and contain the plague by hunting down the infected. However, in time he was forced to face the fact that his efforts were having no effect on the ever-growing disease, and its terror was making its way even into civilization.

Hoping to learn something in the kingdom of humans, he made his way to the capital of Askaria, where he was promptly apprehended at the king’s walls. Once his intentions to cooperate were made fully clear, and seeing the usefulness of the knowledge he had accrued on the fauna and Forlorn over the years, he was drafted into the adventurers’ party.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Nice! I like him Yuuman!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:56 am

So i had some family stuff come with my Dad being in the hospital and me having to help out fam and him but he is back home now and better.

Anyway working on my char now I made a few changes to her... will have more of a waterbender vibe to her and no illusion magic.

Still half fae and healer/seer

You will see soon i hope
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:11 pm

I hope everything is better with your family now Butterfly.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Ok, She is up hope you like her.

I know my cs is kinda spartan but that is kinda my style...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Zodia195 wrote:I hope everything is better with your family now Butterfly.

Thank you Zodia. Dad seems to be doing well now.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Lol yeah you and me both Butterfly. I prefer just basic stuff. Now the only time I am okay with using nice coding it for the intro page of an RPG to help draw in players, but other then that, I prefer simplicity.

And that's good to know about your dad.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:53 pm

I was wondering if this still open?

rosehart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:25 am

I believe it is. Just a bit slow paced. It is close to the Holidays too so things tend to slow down at this time.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 am

*scans for lifesigns*

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi! how is everyone?

I was checking to see if the Decay has claimed everyone or if Askaria could make room for an empath human paladin, I`m a little rusty but yeah currently building his sheet (in my head) and checking for his FC...
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Maybe one of us should contact the GM? This RPG has great potential and I hate seeing great potential getting wasted.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Their profile says that haven't been online since November 20...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi my dudes/dudetes

I'm following this thread to see if this kicks up I understand that we are in the holidays and all that was said so to present myself and my WIP so I wrote a PM to the GM and now I'll just be lurking around ...Wink

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!