Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An excited and wary traveler enters the scene!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

An excited and wary traveler enters the scene!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby WilliamTorchwood on Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:40 am

Hiya everybody!

I'm super jazzed to have found this place and I'm itching to explore every crook and nanny!
I'm not sure what normal introductions here look like, so I'm gonna keep it short and sweet for now and add more later.

30, M, massive; Dork, geek, nerd, theatre kid, film buff, and of course Isekai addict!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

WilliamTorchwood
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: An excited and wary traveler enters the scene!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:26 pm

Howdy, William Torchwood! It's good to have you.
I'm Joseph Bennett, one of our ambassadors, so it's my job to show people around. I'm really sorry for such a late reply, but my business in real life often slows me down when it comes to replying here.
Anyway, I'll give you a quick rundown of everything on site.
First things first, we have the site chat. It's located at https://chat.roleplaygateway.com and you log in using the same login for this site. You'll be able to get to know our other various members, and hopefully be able to find something that fits your interests.
Another thing that people are usually interested in is our in-site universes. They're what we call our individual roleplays. We have a massive one called "The Multiverse" that I spend most of my time in, as it's been on-site for as long as the site has been! It's multigenre setting has a huge number of places to play in and caters to basically every play style possible. If you're searching for something more personal, rather than the likelihood that anyone can jump in at any time (part of the reason I like the MV) you can look at our universes tab to find something more suited to you, or make one yourself. I see that you've made a character in the RP the Isekai Wonderland Project, good on you! It's always refreshing to see people figure things out for themselves, but if you do have any questions, feel free to ask! There's a variety of ways to contact ambassadors, such as the aforementioned chat or the PM function on a user page, as well as simply posting in this forum again.
Another thing is INK. INK is basically an in-site loyalty points system, a currency, if you will. It's earned when you complete an achievement, as you did when you posted here, as well as when you get tipped by another player, make a "property" that another player buys, and so on. INK can be used as an accessory to trading characters, places, items and vehicles (their own really cool thing) so that you can trust that the person you sell to doesn't simply let that property sit and gather dust somewhere.
Anyways, if you have any questions, and I mean any at all, feel free to contact me in some way! I'd be wonderfully glad to help you.
As always,
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!