Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

>>Character Development<<READ ME!!!

a topic in The Legend Continues, a part of the RPG forum.

Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend was planned to be syndicated as an actual animated series. Talk about and organize it here.

>>Character Development<<READ ME!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 am

I'm going to need full detailed descriptions on each and every one of your characters, and in turn we will provide you with a front and back profile view of your character.

Here's how this works. Lori Sakura will be sketching your character, and I will be coloring them via Photoshop.

And here's what we'll be looking for:

Body frame:(Built, slender, large, etc.)
Hair style:
Hair length:
Hair Color:
Eye color:
Body scars:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Shirt style/color:
Pant style/color:
Jacket style/color:
Accessories:
Other:

---------------------------

Here are examples of two completed ones.

Mia: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... lecopy.jpg

Kaden: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... eXcopy.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:37 am

hee hee, well i'll do my best at least. dont forget, ladies, make sure you tell me the size of your hips, bust and butt -- some of you may get embarressed at that (aka, amberly lol) but its really important information. so dont hesitate to include details.

thank you darling fuu-chan <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:45 am

Body frame: Well toned
Hair style: Shaggy
Hair length: Just below ear level
Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye color: Black
Body scars: A diagonal slash running from top right shoulder to bottom left hip.
Piercings: None
Tattoos: }{G Tatooed in the same style as Kaden's, but located on the upper-left bicep.
Shirt style/color: A short-sleved, black button-down shirt, ending just below the waist. Black
Pant style/color: Baggy cargos. Black.
Jacket style/color: None.
Accessories: Two pistols (as the Casuls are custom made for this forum, and not real, just picture two Desert Eagles with longer barrels), one dark red, one dark blue. (Optional.)
Other: A light beard, with a thicker goatee/soulpatch.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:50 am

Body: Slender yet well toned
Hair style: Tied back in a ponytail
Hair length: Reached just below his neck
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye color: Light Brown
Body scars: Three running diagonally down the right side of his face, starting just beside his eye and ending in the middle of his cheek.
Tattoos: Orange and black Tiger on his right shoulder reaching down to just above his elbow.
Shirt style/color: Sleeveless shirt, red.
Pant style/color: Black and white cargo camouflage pants
Jacket style/color: Faded black Trench Coat.
Accessories: Sunglasses, two silver chain around his neck.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:23 am

Body frame: slender, 5'3"
Hair style: wash-and-wear, usually wavy
Hair length: just below shoulders
Hair Color: brownish blonde with red highlights which only show in sunlight
Eye color: usually blue, turns gree when excited
Body scars: only visible scar is a light scar on her cheek from a repair accident
Piercings: ears are pierced, but she usually doesn't wear earrings
Tattoos: none
Shirt style/color: t-shirt, small or meduim, blue, green or purple
Pant style/color: jeans, size 6 even though she fits size 3. No belt, but somehow they always stay up at her waist, which is unusually high.
Jacket style/color: zipper in front, two pockets, and a hood.
Accessories: Really thick glasses that always need to be adjusted, bag with things she doesn't want to get into someone else's hands (including lap-top computer). Necklace, silver with charm, kept under shirt. Ring, gold, on middle finger of left hand.
Other: She doesn't show her figure in every-day life, but will when dressing up for special occasions. She keeps things that she needs quick-access to in the front pocket of her jeans, creating a small bulge just barely visible due to the looseness of her jeans.

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:17 am

Maxwell Heart.

Body frame: tall, slender
Hair style: long, braided pony tail(Duo style) with long bangs
Hair length: Center of the back
Hair Color: Very Dark brown
Eye color: Dull Brown
Body scars: multipul ones down the back and across the forearms
Piercings: left cartilage
Shirt style/color: black long sleeve button up, no collar
Pant style/color: black long, fitting
Jacket style/color: short sleeve, collar, black, zippers on the breasts, and a zipper up the middle. all zippers are silver, always open
Accessories: black finger gloves,
Other: knee high black leather boots.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Eros Saborsky.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:30 am

Name: Eros Sabersky
Ethnicity: White, parents from the North American Continent
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 173 lbs
Hair Color: Dark Blond
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Build: Strong legs, Well-sized torso and arms
IQ: Unknown
Special Abilities: Judged to be a Newtype
Clothing: Pilot Suit, or Black trenchcoat, black pants, black gloves, and black shirt
Last edited by Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:04 pm

Crap, I thought I did this. Well here's the old one from AM, but it's still applicable to this one. I know it's a bit over detailed, but I did some editing to cut it down.

Name: Never officially named, self named: Sinful_Soul
Aliases: General Sin, Sin.
Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Human
Body build: Medium-looking and toned.
Height: 187.96 cm
Shoulder width: 38.1 cm
Weight: 92.988 kg
Skin: Slightly tan.
Hair: Jet black, loosely held into place and usually combed back. (does have bangs).
- Hair length: 7.62 cm
Eyes: Greenish-black, more so to the black side.
- Eye width: 3.81 cm
Face lay out: Oval shaped with sharp features. No facial hair (besides eyebrows).
Clothing:
Black silk cloak that covers his whole body complete with a hood.
- Special feature: Hidden pockets/holders within the cloak which can be used to hold small medical aid and/or extra weaponry.
- Weight: .4536 kg

Black cotton tank top, loosely held into place and tucked in.
- Special feature: High endurance and durable, specially threaded to take a beating.
- Weight: .263088 kg

Black cotton shorts: Come down just above the knees.
- Special feature: High endurance and durable, specially threaded to take a beating.
- Weight: .27216 kg

Black leather gloves with the fingers cut off and silver 'ball caps' placed over where the knuckles are tucked under.
- Special feature: Increased grip and slightly more punch damage.
- Weight: .0095256 kg

Black leather belt placed in the belt loops and buckled in front with a gold plated belt buckle. Light weight.
- Special feature: High endurance specially designed to be brutally used in any way.
- Weight: .04536 kg

Black Cotton socks that move up about 4 cm past the ankles.
- Special feature: Specially designed to relieve stress on the ankles and feet, providing a soft comfortable area for the feet.
- Weight: .009072 kg

Black leather broken in boots, comfortably placed around each foot. Treads still clearly visible giving it more grip. Light weight.
- Special feature: Specially designed to relieve stress on the ankles and feet creating a soft landing and less impact shock each time a step is taken. Also created to take a beating and used for good grip.
- Weight: .54432 kg

Weapons:
A curved blade with black leather sheath.
- Material: High endurance Titanium alloy melted and smoothed, then flattened and curved, and then reinforced. Extra grip is placed on the handle.
- Weight: 3.6288 kg
- Length: .97536 Meters.
-Special feature: Three prong-like protrusions at the tip of the blade.

Mark VII Desert Eagle Pistol .50 A.E.:
- Length, with 6-inch (152 mm) barrel: 10.5 inches (267 mm)
- Height: 5.9 inches (149 mm)
- Width: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Trigger reach: 2.75 inches (70 mm)
- Sight radius (with 6-inch barrel): 8.3 inches (210 mm)
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Bore diameter: .495" (12.6 mm)
- Scope: Leupold 2.5 x 8 EER, black multicoat
- Holster: Hip holster, 10" barrel, right-hand (Mark I, VII, XIX)

Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistol .357 MAGNUM.:
- Length, with 6-inch (152 mm) barrel: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Height: 6.25 inches (15.9 cm)
- Width: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Trigger Reach: 2.75 inches (70 mm)
- Sight Radius: 8.5 inches (215 mm)
- Magazine Capacity: 9 rounds
- Bore Diameter: .357" (9.1 mm)
- Scope: Leupold 2.5 x 8 EER, black multicoat
- Holster: Hip holster, 6" barrel, left-hand (Mark XIX only)
- Location: Holstered over left hip, under primary blade (See above for blade). (This is my secondary weapon in gun combat)

.444 Marlin (A Lone Eagle, single shot. (My dueling gun and my single shot long range precision shot)).
- Length: 15-1/8 inches
- Height: 5-1/2 inches
- Width: 1-3/4 inches
- Trigger Reach: 2.65 inches
- Barrel Construction: Mil spec Chrome MolyVanadium hardened to 26-32 Rockwell C. Breech & other components of heat-treated Gun Quality 4140 steel.
- Finish: Black oxide.
- Scope: Leupold 2.5 x 8 EER, black
- Holster: Shoulder holsters, black leather with accommodation for scope.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:33 pm

Body Frame:Built

Hair Style: spiked

Hair Length: short

Hair color: dirty blonde

Eye color: light blue

Body scars: scar across right eye

Piercings: studs in both ears

Tatoos: phoenix on right arm

Shirt Style: Black teewith arms sleeves ripped off

Pants Style: Black cargo

Jacket: black leather

Accesorries: Black bere

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:39 pm

Hey, Mia - I'm assuming you're still doing this, as people are posting...

If you need help, let me know.

Sinful, Zombie... everyone else... character profiles as detailed as yours can be posted in the profiles forum.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:32 pm

Body frame: Large (Not Fat) ((Light Visable Muscles)
Hair style: Spikey, And Flat
Hair length: Short
Hair Color: Silver
Eye color: Silver
Body scars: None
Tattoos: Silver Wolf's Mark
Shirt style/color: Silver Colored
Pant style/color: Black/Dark Gray
Jacket style/color: White Silver
Accessories: Katana, Kunai (Throwing Knife), Shruiken (Throwing Star)
Medium Size Equipment Pouch On The Back
Other: None
I understand if you hate me

Corewarp
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:46 pm

Name: Esca Styles

Body frame: Athletic, well toned.
Hair style: Her bangs ar different lengths, only a bit below the chin or above the chin, and long hair down past her midback, but not past her waist at all.
Hair length: Its a bit past her mid-back, and she has some bangs, but not short bangs.
Hair Color: Her hair color is a type of silvery blue.
Eye color: Her eye color is ice blue, sometime dark blue. They change.
Body scars: She has no visible body scars.
Piercings: She has her left upper ear pierced. Both left and right ears have two piercings on the lobe.
Tattoos: She has no tattoos
Shirt style/color: She wears a black long sleeved shirt.
Pant style/color: She wears some baggy capri pants with pockets on the side and strings in the front for tieing the pants.
Jacket style/color: She wears a dark blue jacket with a red rose on the front part as a type of logo.
Accessories: She wears a pair of sunglasses on the top fo her, alot of the time instead of actually putting them to good use.
Other: She likes to wear puma shoes, because she is a runner. She is pretty fast at running. As well as plays soccer.
I am here, you just don't see me.
I am the cold that makes your hair stand straight up.
I am that haunting voice you hear late at night while your trying to sleep.
I am the wind that sweeps you swiftly off your feet.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade Miahn Shinne on Thu May 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Name: Blade Miahn Shinne

Body frame: 5'7 well muscled, stocky, medium sized frame
Hair style: Messy
Hair length: To his cheek bone
Hair Color: Medium, light brown with natural blond highlights
Eye color: Electric Blue
Body scars: Four thin jagged scars on the back of his left hand
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: Dragons tail curling in the pit behind his right ear (very faded)
Shirt style/color: Hand sewn, tanned, brown leather vest with torn edges.
Pant style/color: Loose fitting, tanned, brown leather pants with a laced crotch. A matching brown leather belt with steel studs spaced every 3 inches and two loops on the rear side about 9 inches apart
Jacket style/color: N/A
Boot style/color: Shin length black leather boots with four sharpened, metal studs on the sole; one in the heel, one in toe, and one on each of the farthest points to the side
Accessories: Steel shod (tipped) mahogany staff; two broad headed, black steel hand axes with 1' 5&1/4" mahogany handles
Other: Very light scaling starting behind his ears and receding down to his shoulders, arms and upper chest.
Last edited by Blade Miahn Shinne on Thu May 10, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blade Miahn Shinne
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade Miahn Shinne on Thu May 10, 2007 11:47 pm

Name: Silver Fox

Height:5' 3"
Body frame: Slender, Well toned, quick and supple
Hair style: Soft, thick, every single hair is seperated, stands on end and then curls back slightly at 3/4 length
Hair length: 4 inches
Hair Color: Black with 1/2" silver tips
Eye color: Vibrant green (not neon green)
Body scars: None
Tattoos: Comma like figures encircling the iris of his right eye
Shirt style/color: A dark, violet-red canvas button down shirt with 3 inch sleeves. There are four buttons that are forest green with marbling.
Pant style/color: Light forest green cotton pants of knee length with ragged ends.
Jacket style/color: Short elbow length canvas jacket. Dark forest green. Only reaches to the end of his sternum (right above his stomach)
Boot style/color: Short simple, black leather boots
Accessories: Silver ring on the middle finger of his left hand and a threaded peice of dull glass around his neck in the shape of a triangle.
Other: Small silver tufts of hair on his ears

Blade Miahn Shinne
Member for 17 years

Re: >>Character Development<<READ ME!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:56 am

Height: 6'8
Body frame: Large bulging muscles, extremely toned
Hair style: spiked (think anime)
Hair length: 3 feet long,
Hair Color: Navy blue
Eye color: yellow
Body scars: none
Piercings: none
Shirt style/color:
Pant style/color: black, baggy
Jacket style/color: Black cloak with akatsuki red clouds on the cover (basic akatsuki cloak)
Accessories: Bone white bastard sword...ish, is 2ft wide, 6 feet long, 3 inchs thick.
Other: Mouth on his left palm, also mouth on his stomach
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:39 pm

I'm back!! =D Aaand I've got a lot of work to do o-o;; I'm going to go ahead and PM everyone to see if you guys still want your characters to be drawn out. First people to reply I'll go ahead and work on those first. For the newcomers, if you would like me to put together a visual profile of your character, please provide as much physical information as you can!!

Sinful and Zhelir, I think I'll go ahead and work on yours now. I'll try and catch you guys on AIM to get specifics or any modifications.

Keep 'em coming, people =D

------------
Here's some info if you want to reach me
<Contact Info>
AIM: Mysticangelno4
Email: Stephy_mia@hotmail.com
-or-
Just PM me ^^

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:02 pm

I would like to remind people that this thread is specifically for those currently or wishing to play in the Continuing Legend game. If you are not playing yet and would like to post the character profile in the profile section and they can be approved for the game. If you would like character portraits for other game characters please use the TOTAL REQUEST LIVE forum where they can be looked at by other talented artists on the site.

Body frame:Well built fit and toned
Hair style: Naturally bald on top
Hair length: Very short No.3
Hair Color: reddish brown with slight whitening at the temples
Eye color: Greenish grey
Body scars: one or two not visible in normal clothing
Piercings: none
Shirt style/color: Mostly wears dark grey or charcoal business suits white shirt and tie.
Pant style/color: See above
Jacket style/color: and again
Accessories: Carries a pair of matched .357 Desert Eagles in shoulder holsters so not too noticeable
Other: Appearance: Tall, very well built particularly for a man of his age, nearly bald what hair he has is cut very short and is a reddish brown. He has aged quite well but there are lines around his eyes and mouth, the eyes are dark grey almost black. The mouth looks like it should smile though something in the face speaks of emotional pain.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!