Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The Next Generation (OOC + SIGN UPS)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar: The Next Generation (OOC + SIGN UPS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Name: Saya
Who's kid are you?: Aang and Katara's
Power (if any) and or weapons: Wind bending,
Looks (picture is perferred): http://th05.deviantart.com/fs7/300W/i/2 ... y_chan.jpg this really isn't how i imagined her sooooo- she has scruffy black hair like Aang that reaches right above her shoulders, has bangs like in the picture, and looks 14 XD She also has blue eyes like Katara, I have no idea what she should wear so bear with me
Personality: She's a curious little thing, also poking her nose into something. She keeps her mouth shut most of the time, scared that someone is gonna yell at her. When you get around the huge wall she put herself in, she's energetic and happy like her dad
Bio: Being raised by both of her parents, she lived a rather healthy life. She visted the air temples as well as the south and north poles. She trained with her dad, but always felt a sense of envy towards her brother. She loved the water, so why can't she just trade air for that? Why she's so quiet is yet to be known
Crush: Her mommy, she loves her mommy :3 XDDD No one yet
Last edited by darkangel10028 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Clliickk XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

=D YAY TAYLOR! YOUR IN X3 I picture her in Katara's old outfit
We can start now guys! The IC will be up in a bit!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 pm

can you put a link to ic please
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm

avatar-the-next-generation-t21006.html Bam. =D

By the way, we have ONE more person joining. She'll post up her bio in a bit

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kristian Nox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm

(New Update since Aang is all grow up)
Name: Nox
Who's kid are you?: Roku
Power (if any) and or weapons: Fire Bending
Lighting Bending
Grand Guardian Sword
Looks (picture is perferred):Image
Personality: Wise, Cold, Dieing, Teacher
Bio: Nox an former Leader of Legendary Fire Bandits and Former Leader the Grand General of the Fire Nation he became the Guardian the avatar. An Guardian job is protect the avatar he got he same powers as the avatar to bend all element but the problem is. When his sword turn into that element he can bend it with his own. Nox is last of his of kind and he needs to pick a new guardian if he wants to. Since he guardian the life is very short the youngest is 12 years old and oldest is Nox being 15 years old so he is acting cold and losing his bending and Guardian powers. He keep having flashback of his younger days and hanging out with Aang and the gang. The Final Test of the Guardian to fight the Avatar in full out bending power and awaken.
Crush:

Edit more later too busy i am sorry
Last edited by Kristian Nox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kristian Nox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Uhh theres something wrong with your profile. Your character must be 15 or under

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Would it be possible to be a character older than 15? I mean, wouldn't someon follow at least one of the kids once everyone realizes they've gone missing? And who better to send than an elite military unit to find and protect them until their return?
If you'll allow it, here's my character sheet:
b]Name:[/b] Sotaro
Nationality: Fire
Bender? yes/fire
Appearance: Image
Son/Daughter of: Lien (mother) Chen (father)
Siblings: brother, Dustin
Pets: none
History: Though not of noble blood, Sotaro's family has a long history of service to the Fire Lord, dating back to the time of the old avatars. After graduating from the Royal Academy at 18, he received specialized training from the Army and was ready to become a commissioned officer at 19. Because Sotaro's father is a firm believer in humility, Sotaro first served as a regular infantryman for a year before becoming an officer. This bred in him not only discipline that one cannot learn from within the walls of a protected classroom, but also a deep dedication to his own men. Now, as Commander of most of the heavy land units, Sotaro is charged with keeping the borders secure. If there is ever a cause, his men are the second line of attack, their job being to soften the enemy after the first line finds their weak points.
The world is my country, all humanity my brethren, and kindness my religion.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!