Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

InkCurse(IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: InkCurse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:37 am

Alex nodded and started to walk towards the door before Angel suggested two ideas, "Yeah we could..."said Alex before turning around and leaning against the wall with a grimace before sighing and putting his hand in his pocket,"But you need a picture, right?"asked Alex as he pulled out the photo of the family, "Its for Annabelle...'thought Alex, "it was taken 5 weeks ago...should be okay?"asked Alex as he looked away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 am

Angel nodded before she sighed. "Yeah, we'd need a picture - that's why I gave up on that idea." She said quietly, before flopping back onto the bed that she had been calling her own for the night. There had to be a million and one fields of yellow lilies around here, it probably being a huge world, and she knew that it would be hopeless. Then, she sat up again when her brother presented the photograph of the family, namely the thing that he had been hiding in his cloak. She felt herself welling up at the smiling faces of her parents, her little sister, and she bit her lip as she looked at it in her brother's hand. "Alex.. where did you get this?"
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 am

Alex looked down and rubbed his arm, "I swiped it before they took us from our old home...I thought that we might want it..."said Alex as he looked at the picture with a sad smile, "I don't want to forget how life used to be Angel..."said Alex sitting down on the bed next to her and looking down,"Sorry I didn't show you guys sooner..."said Alex feeling guilty now, "We took pictures 5 weeks ago on our family vacation....then 2 weeks later, we lost them..."said Alex sighing before looking at the picture again, "This was the only one I could find..."said Alex sadly.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

Seeing her parents smiling faces once more made Angel feel all emotional, and she gently rested her head on top of her brother's shoulder when he sat down next to her, her eyes never coming away from the photograph in front of her. "We look so happy.." She said quietly, gently reaching out to brush the tip of her index finger along the faces of her parents, and she then closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. "We'll never forget them, Alex. Never..It's impossible to."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 am

Alex smiled and wrapped his arm around Angel, "I know...I wish it didn't end..."said Alex smiling sadly, "It's okay..."said Alex noticing Angel looked like she was about to cry, "I've been crying over them for a long time now...its okay for you too as well.."said Alex kissing her head, "I know we won't...your right it is impossible..."said Alex closing his eyes as well, "But I'd still like to keep something from them..."said Alex letting a tear run down his cheek as he opened his eyes.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 am

Angel felt slightly worse when Alex wrapped his arm around her, hugging her to him. It made her feel even more emotional, and she couldn't stop the tears that fell from her eyes, even though her eyes were closed tight. After her brother had spoken to her and then kissed her head, she sniffled slightly. "I've not cried yet.." She admitted to him, knowing that when it came to her being tough, she really was. "Yeah, it is. They were amazing people who will never been forgotten." She sighed quietly, and then she nodded. "Yeah, it's nice to keep something of theirs." She said quietly, reaching up with her hand to touch the silver and aquamarine necklace that hung around her neck. It had belonged to her mother.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 am

Alex wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up, "C'mon...lets go find Annabelle...I don't want to lose her too..."said Alex as he held out his hand for Angel, Alex took the picture from Angel with a sad smile and put it back in his pockets, "I love you Mom and Dad..."murmured Alex. "So, how do I look? "asked Alex with a smirk as he posed, he was trying to lighten the mood since he'd depressed them both a little, "Now we may be able to find her easier..."thought Alex knowing he was a step closer at least.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am

Angel did the same, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands to make herself look a little more presentable. "We won't loose her, Alex. I promise." She said quietly, and then took his hand to stand up. Then, she laughed a little when he posed and she nodded. "Of course you do. What about me?" And she posed herself, laughing a little. She was glad that her brother knew when it was time to lighten the mood, and then she smiled softly. It was fun being with him in the world, and sh was so grateful that she wasn't alone.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

Alex smiled, "I think these inkworld boys better watch out "said Alex with a small laugh, he was glad they found something to laugh about, so far, they're little adventure had been all worry and sadness, "So...I guess the plan is that we go into town or whatever they have here and ask around using the picture to help?"asked Alex rubbing the back of his head, "What are the chances of someone having seen her? "wondered Alex in his head as he looked out the window again.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 am

Annabelle yelped in suprise when Jack grabbed her hand, then smiled sheepishly, "Um, I was...." She sighed, "I was going back to bed." Then she crawled into the bed again, laying back, looking up at the ceiling, because she knew that now she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 am

Jack smiled a little at her reaction to him taking her hand into his, and he just looked at her with his eyebrow raised before she gave in and crawled back into bed with him. "Do I have to hug you all night so that you don't get up and leave?" He asked her, turning on his side so that he could talk to her and see her beautiful face in that dark at the same time.

~*~
Angel laughed and then moved forward to kiss her brother on the forehead lightly. "You do make me laugh, Alex." She grinned before nodding as he summarized their plan. "Yeah, I'm thinking that's all that we can really do right now." She sighed and then nodded. "Shall we go?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:53 am

Alex smiled happily, "I'm glad I do, its nice to see you smile, it makes me happy as well"said Alex as she kissed his forehead, he nodded and turned towards the door, the picture of his family clutched tightly in his hand, "I'll find her mom and dad....I promise I will...I won't let you guys down again..."thought Alex staring at the door before putting the picture back inside his pocket, "Yeah lets go....the sooner we find Annabelle, the better, Grandma Maggie must be worried sick..."said Alex holding out his hand to Angel.

(Keep forgetting about Daniel woops ^^' )

~`~

Daniel walked through the countryside, the bells ringing from the castle alerting everybody to something thats happened, "Probably me "thought Daniel, shaking his head, the next step would be for them to mount up and find him, "I should have taken Ryder out..."thought Daniel as he moved into a steady jog, moving further into the cover of the trees which led towards the market from the castle, "They'll have trouble finding me in the market. "thought Daniel with a smirk.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RumoursPM on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm

About an hour later, Jennifer had arrived in the marketplace. She sat on the nearest bench, her feet practically screaming after the long walk. "Robbie. Wake up." She whispered into the small boy's ears, shaking him gently. Once he had fully waken up, he jumped off the bench and onto his feet. He began pointing to various things around the market. "We'll get there but, first we have to get the things we came for." She told him, with a nod of her head; before pulling him off in the direction of the various foods.

RumoursPM
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 am

Annabelle laughed quietly when he asked if he would have to hug her all night. She shook her head, "No, I'll be a good girl, I promise." She smiled as she looked at him, "Sorry for waking you by the way."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:25 am

[font=arial narrow]Jack laughed a little and then he smiled. "Okay, we will both sleep comfortably then." He grinned, before he put his hand under his head before turning to look at her. "That's okay. I sleep restlessly anyway. If a baby moves in his sleep in the next town, I'll wake up." He said playfully, before he closed his eyes.

~*~

Angel smiled at her brother when he said that he liked to see her happy, and she then took his hand when he offered it to her. "Alex.. I'm scared of going out there.. but... I'm also not. I want to find Annabelle.. and you're right, Grandma Meggie has to be so worried." She bit her lip as they walked outside.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:10 am

Annabelle laughed with him, then closed her eyes, falling asleep.
The next morning, Annabelle woke up and of course when she stood, he probably woke, but she hoped he wouldn't. He most likely needed some more sleep. She walked down the stairs, greeted by Dustfinger and his wife Roxane. She saw Roxane cooking and walked over to her, begining to help.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 am

Alex smiled warmly at his sister, "Its okay, truthfully...I'm scared too..."said Alex looking down before looking back up with a smile, "But that won't stop me, don't worry....I'll be with you every step..."said Alex with a small smile, blinking a little as he got outside, he rubbed his eyes as the sunlight hit them before looking around, "I wish I brought my drawing pad..."said Alex admiring the landscape before looking around, "Well...we came from that way..."said Alex pointing to the road they took yesterday, "So I guess we are going this way?"asked Alex looking at Angel.

~`~

Daniel looked around the corner as he made it to the marketplace and grimaced, the guards were asking people if they had seen him, shaking his head, Daniel waited for the guards to leave before walking into the marketplace, it was bustling with people at the moment, he tried his best to get lost in the crowd so he wouldn't be recognized, that was pretty easy for him now though, as long as nobody told the guards were he was.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 am

[font=arial narrow]For once, Jack didn't wake up when Annabelle moved, and he just kept on sleeping. He didn't notice her absence until he did wake up, his eyes fluttering open slowly, confusion crossing his face when he noticed that she wasn't there any more. Her side of the bed still felt slightly warm, so it meant that she had only just left, making him fell a little better. He walked down the stairs, running a tired hand over his face before flopping down on to the couch. "Morning, everyone."

~*~

"You're scared too? You never get scared." Angel said quietly, slightly worried now. If her brother was feeling as if this was going to go badly, then she felt slightly worse. Biting her bottom lip as he asked her which way they were going to go after they were blinded, and then she nodded to his suggestion. "Yeah, that way."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 am

About half way through helping with breakfast, Roxane told her to go into the living, that she would finish the rest. Annabelle nodded and walked into the living room and smiled when she saw Jack. She walked over and sat next to him, "Hey. Did you have a good sleep?" She rested her back on the back of the couch, and smiled at him, waiting for his answer.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 am

Alex shook his head, "Everybody gets scared Angel, I just hid it from you and Annabelle....seeing me scared wouldn't help you two one bit..."said Alex rubbing the back of his head, looking at Angel with a smile, he started walking backwards down the road they decided on, "I just try to ignore how scared I am and try to look at the bright side like...."said Alex looking around, "Like if I brought my drawing pad, this place would be full of things I'd love to draw" Said Alex smiling, looking at Angel, he just nodded, "You try"said Alex, "Maybe they have a book and some pencils I can use....I'd love to just sit down and draw for a day...."thought Alex day dreamily.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!