Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Broke A Bone Club

Never Broke A Bone Club

a part of “Never Broke A Bone Club”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

A tightly knit group of 'punk' kids must survive their school's peppy athletic festival. Just a small, comedic little ditty of an anime RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never Broke A Bone Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Never Broke A Bone Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:56 pm

R U L E S

Image Image xImageImageImageImagex Image Image ON BREVITY. Maximum 500 words per post. Minimum 50. I also do not want the character sheets to wax on and on; their purpose is to succinctly give everyone an idea on who your character is and what makes them unique. I fully expect each character to have more depth of emotional and feeling than what is explicitly written for them.

POLITENESS IS REQUIRED. We're all friends here, guys. Communicate with one another. If someone is floundering, make efforts to include them in posts. No controlling other people's characters, reading other character's minds, yada yada, you all should know the drill.

REGARDING CHARACTER ACCEPTANCE. If you are interested in joining, submit a face claim and a brief blurb on some specific problem they'll face at the athletic festival. You have a day to submit a completed character sheet once I have accepted your reservation. I've already written elsewhere that I expect unique, kooky, and well thought out personalities.

ImageImageInstead of predetermined roles and faceclaims, I will provide a list of ideas here for you all to draw upon. Whether you need inspiration, an idea of what I'm going for, or whatever. No plain jane characters here. Feel free to take any of these.

Image Image Image Image
OTSUKI NANA------96 NEKO-----------MIODA IBUKI-------UTA------------------
Image Image Image Image
VI------------------NOIZ----------------AMANE MISA-------NEKOZAWA

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

➊ EXAMPLE | "My character is going to have problems at the track and field day because they literally believe they are a vampire and will be avoiding sunlight like their life depends on it."

➋ EXAMPLE | "It's going to be an challenge for my character to avoid getting bones broken at the athletic festival when recently he has picked a fight with the biggest assholes in school, who are now probably out to sabotage him."

➌ EXAMPLE | "Although this one is dark, my character will secretly be anorexic. She tries to keep it from her friends, but it will be hard to maintain the secret when all this physical activity is taxing her."

➍ EXAMPLE | "They plan to confess to their crush today! The crush will be another member of the Never Broke A Bone club, but I will have to look over the other characters before I know exactly who. To complicate things, my character also has crippling social anxiety lol."

➎ EXAMPLE | "The festival happens to fall on his 17th birthday, and has effectively ruined the party that was going to be at lunch. He will desperately try to salvage his special day however, by dragging cake onto the track field and forcing his friends to wear party hats."

I'm not going to give the character skeleton any particular requirements. You all can make your own, use a stock one, or whatever you want. If you can't be assed (*cough*like me*cough*), here is Emery's coding. His character sheet is just this kind of random game-themed thing, but you can tailor it however you like to suit your own character. Don't worry too much about making them perfect. Remember, I expect these done within 24 hours after I accept your reservation.

Code: Select all
[right][size=300][color=transparent]xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxx[/color][/size][/right][left][size=300][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/color][/size][/left][left][img]http://dummyimage.com/5x600/000/fff&text=+[/img][img]http://dummyimage.com/2x600/F1D0E1/fff&text=+[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/67HBknE.jpg?1[/img][/left][left][img]http://dummyimage.com/9x200/000/fff&text=+[/img][img]http://dummyimage.com/3x200/b3b3b3/fff&text=+[/img][img]http://dummyimage.com/5x200/ffffff/fff&text=+[/img][img]http://dummyimage.com/2x200/ffffff/fff&text=+[/img][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/B6S65iC.png[/img][/right][font=calibri][size=205][color=black]L V L. [/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=black]8 [/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=black] I N T R O V E R T[/size][/color]

[size=165][color=#F1D0E1]◢ [/color][color=grey]EMERY DARLING[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#F1D0E1]◢ [/color][color=grey]17 YEARS[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#F1D0E1]◢ [/color][color=grey]MALE[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#F1D0E1]◢ [/color][color=grey][i]NEVER BROKE A BONE[/i] CLUB PRESIDENT[/color][/size]

[color=transparent]......[/color][size=110][color=black]〈[/color][color=#97aea2]speaks in a slow, methodical fucking manner.[/color][color=black]〉[/color][/size]

[color=transparent]......[/color][size=110][color=black]〈[/color][color=#97aea2]and his verbal tic? answering his own questions, of course.[/color][color=black]〉[/color][/size]

[left][size=150][color=black]➊ [/color][color=grey]SPECIAL TALENT↛[/color][/size]
[color=#ae97a3]confusing everyone with ambiguous sexuality[/color]

[size=150][color=black]➋ [/color][color=grey]SECRET SKILL↛[/color][/size]
[color=#ae97a3]crochet + guilt tripping friends & family[/color]

[size=150][color=black]➌ [/color][color=grey]FAVORITE HOBBY↛[/color][/size]
[color=#ae97a3]lurking at home avoiding reality & human contact[/color]

[size=150][color=black]➍ [/color][color=grey]COMBO ATTACK↛[/color][/size]
[color=#ae97a3]scathing sarcasm + deadpan face[/color]

[size=150][color=black]➎ [/color][color=grey]FINISHING MOVE↛[/color][/size]
[color=#ae97a3]bragging about the blessings of the bone gods[/color][/left]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx[/color][/left]
[left][color=black]▛[/color][/left][right][color=black]▜[/color][/right][center][size=90]Six foot two. Broad shouldered. Bloodless skin, eyeliner, earrings... and fluffy cotton candy hair. A [s]fucking weirdo[/s] gaunt, imposing figure for sure. But don't let those baby pink locks fool you. Emery Darling is a sick, perverted fuck. No, really. He sexually harasses his friends like he's the bumbling male lead of an ecchi dating sim. Emery just doesn't... act the part. He's always calm, serious faced, and unruffled. It's debatable whether the student's twisted antics come from any kind of genuine lust, or if the whole thing is just an act put upon by a sadistic asexual troll. Who the hell knows; Emery has always dodged questions regarding his sexuality. Besides perversion, the other big facet of Pinky's personality is his "loyalty" and "dedication" towards the all powerful bone gods. He plays the part of a fanatic cult leader well, and is by far one of the most serious about the [i]Never Broke A Bone[/i] club. There's no doubt that if any of his friends became careless and snapped an arm, they would be expelled from the sacred clubroom premises without hesitation.
[left][color=black]▙[/color][/left][right][color=black]▟[/color][/right][/size][/center][/font]

girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Never Broke A Bone Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:51 am

Hey! This seems super fun to be a part of! So I'd like to take FC: Noiz (Stealing one of your ideas)

xxxxxHis Problem
"He used to be one of the cool kids. Than he had his growth spurt turning him into a tall youth. Which was a problem due to his crippling fear of heights. Sitting down he's cool and collected but just standing up flips the switch. It puts him into a spiral of fear and makes him a clumsy, stuttering mess. His biggest challenge at the athletics carnival - High Jump."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 am

Hahaha, seriously? That setup is HILARIOUS, I love it! Thanks for reserving, I'm looking forward to seeing him.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:25 am

Oh, really! I'm super glad you like it aha, I was like this RP looks amazing I better come up with something good :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:53 am

Wow! I am totally into this. @v@ I'm absorbed in admiration. If it's alright with you I totally want to be a part of this! I will be using this foxy mama. She doesn't have a name unfortunately, so my apologies if you were looking for a specific face claim.

Her misfortune:
        A boisterous, vulgar bitch. From birth the girl has been short of breath. She developed intense asthma as a child, as well as an unbreakable stubbornness. Despite her clear health issue, she pushes herself to be on top. Always fought to be the leader of the basketball team, always tried to run the fastest mile, always competed in flag football, and fainted...every...time. Somehow in her crazy little mind she believes she has won every challenge handed to her. The girl also constantly has people barking up the wrong tree. She is more of a doughnut girl than a hot dog girl if you catch my drift. Her biggest fear is not hyperventilating when seeing the girl's volleyball team and swim team. She has the curse of thirst.

Let me know what you think. I am always up for changing things! ^^ Oh and you can call me Kitty!

P.S. If you would like an idea of how I write and code, the characters with the icons that have solid colored backgrounds are my characters.
Last edited by 猫ババ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am

Thank you for saying so! Admittedly, the premise is a little out there so I'm not anticipating many applicants. On the plus side, once we get all settled in we can get as weird as we want without judgement!

We really only need one or two more people to have enough characters to carry the rp. If we get at least four people on board, I'll make an OOC group chat for all of us to talk easier.

What kind of things do you like to see in comedic roleplays like this? Since there are only going to be a few of us, we can tailor what happens in the RP to match player preferences.

EDIT: Oh crap, another one of you weirdos popped up when I wasn't looking! Hello Kitty, your foxy mama is gorgeous, haha. FCs are overrated haha, I love opportunities to use the originals on zerochan! Thank you very much for expressing interest in my roleplay.

I'm very happy to have you here, your character dilemma sounds... troublesome. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now I will extend the same question to you I suppose~. What kind of things do you like to see occur in roleplays like this?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:12 am

Aha, hello to the second comer, Kitty :)

I'm pretty easy in taste (*whispers* this is my first RP that's I suppose 'comedic' - don't look down on me). But I just like things that are fun and this looks fun. I like ridiculous funny. Like things that don't make sense and are just wacky and weird and way over the top. So I'm down for anything

What about you?

E D I T:
Finished Luca Merlot. I pretty much directly copied your CS, it was so pretty, I couldn't not aha. Hope you like him :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:39 am

Just wanted to pop in here and say that the roleplay looks like it's going to be very interesting! Not sure if I'll ever be able to join simply because high school has a habit of being a bitch and taking up my time, tiring me out so much that I don't feel like doing anything but eh.

Tbh I should probably start praising some bone god or lord and hope that they bless me given that I've broken my nose three times over the course of my life, chipped my ankle at least once and twisted my knee before.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ObiTobi on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:53 am

Well hello there, mind if i reserve a spot. *Funky music plays in the back. But in all reality i'd like to be reserveing a spot for myself, if that'd be fine with you. Ofcourse i'll be using Uta, i mean who else is worthy am i right or am i right. I know it may seem like this is a new account but i've been on this site for about 2 years, and it would seem my silly head had forgotten my password so please let me off the hook D:

His problem/quirk: It believes itself to be a high demonic king who is in human form currently. He looks down on all and everyone and makes no exceptions to puny humans. Very stuck up and very high and mighty he ignores to pretty much everyone. Therefore he had drastically changed his appearance and added some quirky features to it to resemble some what of a demon. He believes if he one day kills himself he'll be brought back home which is why he is always writing down suicidal notes and tendencies. You'll often find him rambling on about how he's going to do it and how cool it'll be.(sorry if that's abit too dark D:)

ObiTobi
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 pm

@unicorns | Hahaha I made this RP so it's already filled with things that I like, if that makes sense. I too like seeing really over the top stuff. Things get boring if nobody is brave enough to rock the boat, right?

@SpiritDancer | okaY YOU KNOW WHAT, A BROKEN NOSE IS BROKEN cartilage, not BONE, you pleb.

@ObiTobi | Heyyy there! I like ur funky music. I was really hoping someone would come along and make their character delusional like you did yours, but your idea is better done than what I had in mind! I like the suicide note thing, nice touch. I don't think it's too dark at all. :>

Uta is a great choice. What kind of things do you like to see occur in roleplays like this, btw?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Jane is complete! I just added a tad more to her description just to round her out. What do you think of her? Anything I should add?

Anyway, what I expect to find in this role play? Hmmm.

Well besides absolute kookiness, I perhaps want to see a real development in the characters relationships. I think comedic/slice of life role plays really revolve around that character x character relationship. It's what makes things most entertaining. Seeing that this is meant to be a quick write, I think it's really important to interact with each other's posts to the fullest extent.

I also really wouldn't be mad to get as dorky as possible with this role play, no boundaries besides the one this site has placed.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:26 pm

@angelwolf123 OK WELL ALLOW ME TO CORRECT MYSELF. I broke the BRIDGE of my nose three times. OKAY? Okay. Plus you can't even break cartlidge anywayss....

I decided I'll make a character anyways just because I want to see myself sufffferrr. I'll edit this post with all the details when I get on my computer :T

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 pm

SCREAAAAM I wrote long reviews for both Luca and Jane but RPG logged me out at the last second.

TO SUMMARIZE I THINK LUCA IS CUTE AND JANE IS FUCKING FABULOUS. I EXPECT GREATNESS FROM BOTH OF THEM. CAN'T BE ASSED TO WRITE ALL OF THAT IN DETAIL STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN. ALSO,

Image LOL.

@Spirit | Hahaha I knew you couldn't resist! My snappy comeback was lost with the rest of the crap, so I guess you've been spared for now.

EDIT: Also, Kitty, you had a really good point with the character relationships thing. Now that characters are being submitted, you all can start discussing one on one character dynamics. The only requirement is that they're all close friends. Beyond that, they can be rivals, romantic interests, partners in crime, or so on and so forth. Make it as weird or unique as you want. For instance, Emery views all of his friends as members of his own personal perverse harem. :>

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Wow, a RP where I can be completely and utterly fucking wild with the character creation? More like: sign me the hell up. Especially since i'm 100% set on reserving the FC Kotoko Utsugi because why wouldn't I want to use her because i'm about to lay down the issue.

Her issue:
"She was always that one girl with the cute face that boys see and wanna date-- so what's the deal? Well, if you push aside the fact she's obsessed with reading and watching BL (boy's love: aka yaoi) then you could possibly take into consideration that she's known as the 'beauty in vain' because of her over the top god complex. She honestly thinks she's the walking, talking reincarnation of god himself and will see it fit that she gets everything she wants. Not too hard with a rich ass family who's quite literally terrified of her. Alas, this festival won't matter much because on the same day one of her favorite BL games are coming out with a PLAYABLE preview. There is no way she's missing it, not even if she has to drag her console out onto the field, buy a TV and set it all up. She will sit her ass down and squeal in the middle of the field alone."
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 pm

My humble goddess, how merrily and gay do we laugh in the spring time breeze; where time is naught forgotten but instead examined closely so much so that the thoughts which preoccupy our minds appear to be distant.

With that said may I reserve a character with the FC: [x]

Character
My character hides between a loud mouth and a wad of money. Consistently she'll initiate a fight - verbal or physical - with anyone she happens to see, and only when the crisis is at its peak will she show her trump card. Money, she finds, is a great motivator. No one can touch her for the throne she sits upon is one the people around her has made. She's a school renowned bully and she wears her title with pride. Her, a megalomaniac? Never. What happens though when at the festival the people whom she has trusted, she had paid, abandon her to do their own sports? She's left with a hoard of students who'd like to her broken and dethroned.

I took one of your examples and added onto it. As well, I noticed that Elly has a similar girl to mine so if you think they're too alike then just tell me and I'll happily change it!
Last edited by Verix on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 pm

I'm finally getting back on this site and I already see an rp I want to shove my head up in. If possible I'd like to reserve a spot and use 金木 研 from Tokyo Ghoul. Make him a tall ass douche with pretty hair.

"I can rock any fucking uniform you shove me in but i'm not doing that dumb shit." What the hell is human emotion? This tall ass pleb sure don't know but he's somehow managed to get on the bad side of possibly every single teacher and student on school grounds. Oh, not somehow, he knows. Maybe because of the way he casually speaks out insults as if it's a second language. That's just how the man is, fuck people get money. Money to buy makeup and hair extensions of course. He may be a douche but he was a proud fab douche. "That lipstick looks like shit on you, let me have it." The festival? He doesn't play well with others nor does he play well with.. sweaty people. Disgusting. He isn't doing that shit, he'll skip out on this boot camp event if it's the last thing he'll do. He'd rather be checking out his classmates asses & smoking then running or whatever.
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:33 pm

@ Michaelis_xXx_Elly | Pahahaha, wonderful, looking forward to seeing her! I can see how having her around will make things interesting! Man, all the weirdos really are surfacing for this RP.... Two things.

One, make sure you check out the group chat I set up a little bit ago. I'm not going to be free for a few hours, so I won't be able to join yet, but I'm sure there are one or two people lurking there already.

Two is the question I've been asking everyone else except spirit & obi, which is what kind of things would you like to see in RPs like this? It could be generalities or something more specific.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 pm

I feel like joining v.v but I can't think of a punk enough idea for the character.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Aha, that was my problem exactly Inako!
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:30 pm

@Elly Hey beautiful we meet once again. I'm looking forward to doing another role play with you. I have a feeling our characters will get along just fine. Jane will have no problem treating her like a god, that's for sure.

@angel are you calling me a lurker? So rude! ;P

猫ババ
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!