Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Immortal Ties

Immortal Ties

a part of “Immortal Ties”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

A string of fate twists itself around several Tokyo residents-- mortal, immortal, and neither alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Ties”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Immortal Ties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 am

I apologize for my absence! I am currently working on my post. This week has been incredibly busy, now that I have rehearsals for a musical I'm in. I hope you forgive me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ulsær
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:16 am

Alrighty, so! It's been a week since my initial intro post and that's my limit for waiting on people. I encourage everyone who has already posted to start working on their second post. let's get some character interaction going!

For those of you who let me know in advance that they were busy this week, I eagerly await you post. For those who didn't, I'm not going to chase you up and pressure you to post, but we won't be waiting for you.

Once the introductions and a bit of interaction is out of the way I'll work on shifting things forward to a festival where our characters can all congregate together. Happy posting all :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 am

I'm crying. I wrote both posts @ the same time so if you see any errors or notice plot mistakes please tell me. Why did I think this was a good idea. RIP. It's 1:06 now on a school night. I need death.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:00 am

The posts are all looking great guys! I have my character's posts in the works, and should be able to work on them more tomorrow :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Short quick post for Aera! Mostly to get her on the move and because I felt weird not having posted in so long.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Hey everyone! Hopefully everyone is well and working on posts :) I think we'll go with a few more posts in each scene - potentially just wrapping things up if possible, before doing a time skip. We've lost a few of our number, but that's alright. I'll tidy up the front page after the time skip.

For anyone that wants to post but is having a hard time coming up with some way to integrate themselves into the story, let me know! I can try and think of something to help you out!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm

I got my post up! It took some time to type out but I'm happy with the outcome.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Open spots? Is there? Hrn hrn. I'm keeping an eye on this beauty.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Yonbibuns, Currently there are a few roles that have opened - one guardian's charge and one/two reincarnations. However, we have already started the roleplay. You're welcome to apply for a role, but as a warning there is no guarantee of acceptance. Cheers.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Hi all! Just a quick update:

Hopefully early next week I should be posting the time skip and that'll mean we can move forward and see some new character interaction going down. For anyone still to post, get them in before then. I know I'm working on a few collabs and I'll try and get a post done for Marlon too before the time skip!

Loving all the posts so far xx

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:51 pm

I'm a dumb-dumb.

Reserving that Guardian's Charge role, and the face claim will be the wonderful Han Hye Yeon (or Ullzang Han Hye Yeon, I'm having trouble finding a wiki on her. Weird).

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:36 am

I have to apologise for the quality of my last post. It was a bit rushed because I felt that scene needed an addition, and Marlon's inner monologue is a lot of rambling hahaha. Anyway, I'll be working on having the time skip up in the next few days. If anyone wants to post before then, be my guest! But just remember to close anything up! (and saying that I left a lot of questions in Marlon's post, but I figure they can be closed up after the time skip)

For anyone wanting to plan their post in the time skip, it'll be taking place 2nd April (so the day after the current posts are taking place) and it will be situated at the Cherry Blossom Festival taking place at Kan'ei-ji temple in Ueno park. Of course, you're not forced to place your character there if they wouldn't go. The city is yours to explore. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Working on the time skip now! :)

Edit: Posted!! Happy festival going all :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:25 pm

*Pokes something with something, insert obligatory impatient sighing here*

Would anyone care to do a collab with Ryan? How's everyone doing? I'm not being clingy, you're being clingy!
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:09 pm

I'd be willing to do a collab with Ryan. I've been busy with school and crappy state testing, so I haven't had the chance to get a post in yet for Cara.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Do a collab! Yeees. I love reading collabs. I'm definitely still here and about halfway through Marlon's post. Will hopefully be able to finish it this weekend since I'll use writing posts as procrastination. Character posts are much more interesting than essays.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Okay! I posted for Marlon last night, and to anyone who has already read it, I just edited and added on a little bit at the end so that Jiangyu could be called :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:14 am

For anyone that's never had yakitori, I highly recommend it. Saying 'octopus balls' makes it sound weird, but it's literally divine.

ALSO, thanks to everyone that's still posting. This is definitely the stage where people start dropping away, but I'm very happy to see those still present. I've got a collab in the works with Irrefutablescion, and i'll be working on Haku's post (also possibly a collab) soon too. Yay!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Epi, Verix and I are slowly working on a collab for the reapers and Haku! And I know that there's a post lined up for Paola somewhere in the future :) Keep at 'em guys!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 am

Aside from the collab going down...where the people at? Am I being impatient...I feel like I'm being impatient. I'll just go back to my corner now.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!