Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devils Above

The Devils Above

a part of “The Devils Above”, a fictional universe by druidquest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devils Above”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Devils Above

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Heehee.

I think in the original Interest Check thread I mentioned using the Seven Princes to start, with the potential for more later. So we'll see how that goes I guess. ▪u▪ And I'm always a fan of players building themselves a small collection of NPCs to go off of.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Asmodeus's entourage of NPCS. Perverted deviants one and all
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:51 pm

I love both of these suggestions

Leviathan's entourage of people she put in the hospital because they called Beelzebub fat

Perfect

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Ello boys, I'd like to reserve Belphegor if that'd be fine with you lads.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:46 pm

I think I'll update Loralei's form with her thoughts on the other princes now that we have most of them, just so I can keep track lol

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello all, hope ya guys kinda like Mammon.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 pm

And now everyone's accounted for! Mostly. Still waiting to hear back on Lucifer.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Juat doing a freeform start with everyone, or is there going to be a starting event?

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:21 pm

A little of each? My current plan has us start in medias res, with Satan beating the crap out of people while "investigating" why some people are suddenly super strong. I'll also have little snippet leads for the other mysteries listed in the Introduction, as well as a couple smaller ones not mentioned.

So to expand, it'll be largely freeform, but with already established plothooks to snag on.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Sounds good, I was thinking that Mammon would have a rather extensive spy network and work primarily in gambling and brokering, if we wanted to work something around that.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 pm

"Satan beating the crap out of people"

*mind immediately jumps to Leviathan standing there playing "Bad Cop, Worse Cop"*
*"TELL HER WHAT SHE ASKED, B*TCH!!!!!!!!!"*

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Man mom would just be standing back watching, or buying the info from someone else XD

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Beautiful. xDD

Clearly these guys are great people.

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 pm

This is all playing out in some alleyway, I can see Asmodeus on the phone. "Listen, Sweetie Im not gonna make dinner...Yea something came up at the office and it's a real mess, I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you..." hangs up. "Well that's one down..."

As for my first post, I think I'll cover a ltitle of Asmodeus's past while I'm at it.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:11 pm

This is the best possible way to open up a roleplay.

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Okay so I haven't heard back since Lord of Ravens reserved Luci and haven't gotten a response from my pm so I'm going to reopen that slot.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:12 pm

omg I'm not the only person who calls Lucifer "Luci" haha yes I have a friend who is active on the site and was expressing interest in joining this RP, can I re-reserve Lucifer on her behalf? Her username is OstrichBurgers. She'll hopefully be arriving soon :33

She's been dying to write lately so I imagine she'll be anxious to get in and finish

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Oh hey she's joining another rp I'm in. Small world. Sure, consider it reserved.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Huh, small world indeed :U She's actually one of my closest friends, lol

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OstrichBurgers on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:45 pm

*thumbs up*

I will try to have my character in soon! Hopefully it won't take long.

OstrichBurgers
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversation Starter Novelist Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!