Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wilde Jagd

The Wilde Jagd

a part of “The Wilde Jagd”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

We will hunt the damned to the ends of the earth to save what is left. We are Wilde Jagd, The Wild Hunt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wilde Jagd”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wilde Jagd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:26 am

I'm cool with you speeding over the rest of orientation. I think I already established what I needed to establish with Silas and the situation and characters involved

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:53 pm

@Frankly; I'd like to develop my character some more with your most recent (and long as heck) post, but maybe after that I'd be fine with moving it along.
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Yeah I'll actually probably respond too. Silas would definitely have a reaction to being brought to the holding cells so soon

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Oh, sorry, yeah, I wasnt very clear. The long as heck post was me moving it along. I don't mean entirely time skipping or anything - just sharp-summarizing over logistics frequently enough to keep it from getting stuck because person X hasn't explicitly said that they did indeed follow along but didn't really have much to react to.

I think Red qualifies as something to react to, haha.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'll be gone for a week! I'm going camping and I'll have no internet or anything. Feel free to ignore Silas or treat him as an npc or anything lol

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Just letting you all know that I'm still in this. I apologize for my absence, as I recently moved states and even more recently have been settling into my new job. Fortunately I already have an IC excuse for Nadel's not being around currently, so when I'm able to, I'll be able to smoothly incorporate her into what is going on.

To those that have PM'd be about character relations, I ask that you bear with me until I can respond to you, which I will do at my earliest convenience. To those that haven't and would wish to do so, please do now.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Kilgannon wrote:Just letting you all know that I'm still in this. I apologize for my absence, as I recently moved states and even more recently have been settling into my new job. Fortunately I already have an IC excuse for Nadel's not being around currently, so when I'm able to, I'll be able to smoothly incorporate her into what is going on.

To those that have PM'd be about character relations, I ask that you bear with me until I can respond to you, which I will do at my earliest convenience. To those that haven't and would wish to do so, please do now.

Well, Abigail and Hari haven't been posted yet, so I don't think we'll be able to advance anything through Spire and Lyda until they do something. I'm growing worried that they're going to be inactive in the RP for good.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah, seems we've hit a bit of a snag.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Hey guys I'm back! Was hoping there'd be something for Silas to reply to. This isn't dead in the water right?

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Blueshadow wrote:Hey guys I'm back! Was hoping there'd be something for Silas to reply to. This isn't dead in the water right?

I'm hoping that it isn't, but Vitamin nor Frankly have responded all week.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Well we could probably npc Abby if we absolutely had to. Didn't vit say she was gonna be busy a little bit ago.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:30 am

Blueshadow wrote:Well we could probably npc Abby if we absolutely had to. Didn't vit say she was gonna be busy a little bit ago.

I believe Vit just said she'd be busy over the weekend last I read, and that was on June 23rd.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 am

Man, I am sorry guys. My real life got crazy and unfortunately necessary priorities forced roleplaying to the backburner for a sec. I'm now going somewhere I'm not suee I'll have service until wednesday but I swear I will post when I get back because I want this to LIVE.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Things seemed ok then we just went full speed into a train which slammed into us. Im still here. I must be the strange fluffy bean!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 am

I'm also still here. Really hope something happens to revive this

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm here as well. lol

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Geez, what happened here? Right now it has boiled down to just me and Sambea. Speaking of which, suppose I'll keep posting.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:03 pm

I'd keep posting but without the others Silas has very little to respond to. His responses kinda hinge on at least spire. Otherwise I'd keep posting

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Blueshadow wrote:I'd keep posting but without the others Silas has very little to respond to. His responses kinda hinge on at least spire. Otherwise I'd keep posting

Right, the majority of us aside from Sambea and Martin are forced to depend on Frankly to push the characters along. Think of it like a museum tour; we can't put in our two cents until the tour guide continues moving through the building, and if they stop, then we just sit idle.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Aye, I would post as well...but uh...I am kinda alone. I could post, and pretty much walk of the beatwn path to get to one of you guys.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!